Achievement "Waste Management" not working

2 replies to this topic
fougani
  • fougani

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

So I just spent almost 2 hours trying to get this achievement , trying to drive the sub around and collect the nuclear wastes.  The thing is i had cheats enabled during that time.  When i collected the final waste the achievement didn't unlock. So i tried reloading the game again , but now I can't do it again because i already collected all the wastes , so i'm suck and now I have no idea how to get this achievement . I hope i don't have to start a new game again!   Any help guys ?

Kerimbjk
  • Kerimbjk

Hello there!

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Kerimbjk, 2 weeks ago.

Number 1 rule when you have to collect an item 50 times: Always create a quick save before collecting the 50th item.

That trophy also didn't unlock for me the first time, but thank god I quick saved before collecting the 50th item and after collecting the item again, the trophy unlocked.

So you probably have to go back to the most recent saved game.

Edit: Also, AFAIK when you've cheats enabled, you won't be able to unlock a trophy.

• Gaffa™ likes this

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEASTMODE

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 weeks ago

The game specifically tells you achievements will be disabled while you have cheats on. So its possible even if you collect 1 waste while cheats are on you will not get the achievement.

You can try starting a new game under the same account and just collect the waste and see if the trophy pops.

• Gaffa™ and SkynetOnlineID like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users