So, I did a L.A. Noire fanfic...

1 reply to this topic
KratosDrake
  • KratosDrake

Snazzy and shiny that's how I roll

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 29 July 2017 - 09:46 PM

I decided to try and do a L.A Noire fanfic, for sh*ts and giggles. Here are the results (if the link doesn't appear, just c/p it into your searcher): www.fanfiction.net/s/12591500/1/Breakdown

I'd like it if you guys tell me how it was, for me to improve on a next fanfic. WARNING: Contains Stefan/Cole, so if you guys don't like, don't read.

Lucius M. Galloway
  • Lucius M. Galloway

Blood God

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 August 2017 - 07:35 AM Edited by Lucius M. Galloway, 28 August 2017 - 07:36 AM.

I decided to try and do a L.A Noire fanfic, for sh*ts and giggles. Here are the results (if the link doesn't appear, just c/p it into your searcher): www.fanfiction.net/s/12591500/1/Breakdown

I'd like it if you guys tell me how it was, for me to improve on a next fanfic. WARNING: Contains Stefan/Cole, so if you guys don't like, don't read.

Surprised no one replied. It was alright. Though. The dialogue, I felt was almost like nothing Cole would ever say. But I guess the drinking would have thrown his professionalism and seriousness out of the window. I didn't know what you meant by Stefan/Cole, but when I read into it, I'll leave it there. I'd like to see one with more action. Like actual action, not romance. Good detail, good description, decent writing, decent fan fiction.

Good job.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users