Photo

"Job is corrupted and needs to be remade"

7 replies to this topic
fougani
  • fougani

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 July 2017 - 02:38 AM Edited by fougani, 29 July 2017 - 03:12 AM.

So i just spend like hours making this stunt race. All to find out when i try to launch it, i get this marvelous message saying  my job contains invalid data and needs to be remade.   I thought 'alright maybe it's just something simple' . But then when I try to load my race in the creator , I get the help text telling me the same thing , and my race loads anyway!  I call total bullsh*t !!   So I tried republishing it again and that didn't work.   I can still load my race in the creator despite that message. I just can't open it when I try to launch the job. Any help guys???

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:21 AM

Is your job trigger next to the river or a restricted area/too close to buildings?

Since Gunrunning these are the sorts of things that make the job data appear corrupted, there was a fix applied to try and prevent people making jobs

under the map/inside buildings we shouldn't be able to go into so this also affects legit jobs as well.

Try moving your job trigger and see what happens when you republish the job. Also check there are no dynamic props too close to water or buildings! This also

causes corrupt job.

• PhoGarrett likes this

justinlynch3
  • justinlynch3

GTA legit player

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 07 August 2017 - 03:33 AM

I have the same problem.     Honestly Rockstar needs to fix this.

If we're not allowed to have triggers by the water, then the creator itself shouldn't allow us to place a trigger there.

Can't have it both ways Rockstar, we can either have triggers near water or we can't.   Which is it?

This is bad for me as I'm not even sure how much I can move the trigger.    My races that are effected has the starting grid on the waters edge and turns outwards over the sea.    I might be able to move them some, but since the trigger needs to be near the starting line to work.    If I can move them, then they can't go very far.

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:15 PM

So my Mario Kart track recreations that took me an age to build will probably be affected as they're built over the shores edge and outward over the sea up in Paleto Bay.

They're already published though... so should be fine?

Tails Prower
  • Tails Prower

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 07 August 2017 - 06:31 PM

So my Mario Kart track recreations that took me an age to build will probably be affected as they're built over the shores edge and outward over the sea up in Paleto Bay.

They're already published though... so should be fine?

All mine were published and would not play until I fixed them in creator so you may have to check yours and see what it says when you try to play the job.

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 August 2017 - 06:30 AM

giphy.gif

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 13 August 2017 - 04:34 AM

The race I created west of Paleto Bay got corrupted. I believe it have something to do with the Gunrunning supply missions. My race was near the area with the Yacht supply mission. Flying in that area during an MC business sale will end the mission & result in the loss of whatever cargo that plane was carrying.

According to R* support, they are aware of this issue & working on fixing it.

Mr. Larson
  • Mr. Larson

Homeboy

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 15 August 2017 - 09:20 PM

The race I created west of Paleto Bay got corrupted. I believe it have something to do with the Gunrunning supply missions. My race was near the area with the Yacht supply mission. Flying in that area during an MC business sale will end the mission & result in the loss of whatever cargo that plane was carrying.

According to R* support, they are aware of this issue & working on fixing it.

It's in this case not the yacht. The yacht script should only run in freemode. It's the trigger. It has to be in an area with an actual name. If the location is "San Andreas", this is what triggers the error message.

Blame R*'s stupid war on money glitches. One day they will just remove access to the creator to patch something. 

• Tails Prower likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users