Quantcast

» «
Photo

Report an abuse guy

Best Answer Raavi, 28 July 2017 - 12:27 AM

There seems to be some kind of miscommunication here. This is GTAForums, not IRC.

If you wish to bring up issues with someone on an IRC chan, you'd best contact an admin in that chan.

Go to the full post

4 replies to this topic
Brahim
  • Brahim

Player Since 5.06.2012 On Samp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 27 July 2017 - 11:44 PM

Hello Managements IRC .

That Report Is about an User On IRC Always use name of my account and always adv on my channels . 

Can someone take action ?

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 28 July 2017 - 12:23 AM

"Always uses the name of my account"

Joined Today 7:41pm

So how is he suppose to know it's your username if you've just now made an account here?

Raavi
  • Raavi

Mornings are for coffee and contemplation

• Administrator
  • European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2016
    Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 28 July 2017 - 12:27 AM   Best Answer

There seems to be some kind of miscommunication here. This is GTAForums, not IRC.

If you wish to bring up issues with someone on an IRC chan, you'd best contact an admin in that chan.

uNi
  • uNi

Feroci

• Administrator
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Official Gang 2014 [Feroci]

Posted 28 July 2017 - 04:50 AM

If this is about GTANet's IRC you can get the username registered so if you don't it's up for grabs.

Brahim
  • Brahim

Player Since 5.06.2012 On Samp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 August 2017 - 12:34 AM

As i see ip of IRC is : maple.nl.eu.gtanet.com . So im very sure this is Forum for IRC too . 

He Know My Name Because i was use it on game . As you know Many kids love uses others names (This is Bullsh*t for me) . Anyways Hope Admins IRC Will take Action .

If this is about GTANet's IRC you can get the username registered so if you don't it's up for grabs.

Its already Registred but He Always use It  . I cannot Ban him from Network . He Also Advertising on My Own Channels . Because im an owner of a community Gaming . so he always invite people To his server . On SAMP (GTA San Andreas Onlline) Rules say : is Not allowed to advertising

"Always uses the name of my account"

Joined Today 7:41pm

So how is he suppose to know it's your username if you've just now made an account here?

Im old guy on IRC dude . I Never had time to register here . because I always Busy IRL/Community . So i dont get time to join here and report that guy :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users