Quantcast

» «
Photo

Who was the most misunderstood character?

5 replies to this topic
Niko'sCousin11
  • Niko'sCousin11

Nightclubs, Women, Titties!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:49 AM

You know, which character had a different incentive to what many believed. I believe that Faustin was a fairly misunderstood guy. People thought he was this psycho with a happy trigger finger, well he was, but he had an incentive for his paranoia. Plus Dimitri was a sh*tty friend, and sold him out.
  • Jeansowaty and AmigaMix like this

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

garou the badass hero hunter from one punch man.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2017 - 05:22 AM

i think ray boccino is. everybody makes him out to be a terrible guy. and he was called a rat which i highly doubt he was. and he was also betrayed twice. ray was a great character.

• B Dawg, theGTAking101, Jeansowaty and 3 others like this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 28 July 2017 - 01:07 PM

Kate.

The first time I played through GTA IV I couldn't f*cking stand her. However on subsequent playthroughs and getting to know her better she's grown on me massively.

I just saw her as a cock blocker, but she's easily the most in depth non-criminal character in the series.
  • theGTAking101, Payne Killer and AmigaMix like this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

The Mystic Peephole

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 28 July 2017 - 06:11 PM Edited by B Dawg, 28 July 2017 - 06:11 PM.

i think ray boccino is. everybody makes him out to be a terrible guy. and he was called a rat which i highly doubt he was. and he was also betrayed twice. ray was a great character.

Three times actually. First by his diamond crew (Johnny Spaz, Tuna, whatever the third guy was called), then by Johnny, and finally by Pegorino/Niko.

• theGTAking101, confederatestatesgta and AmigaMix like this

confederatestatesgta
  • confederatestatesgta

garou the badass hero hunter from one punch man.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 July 2017 - 07:10 PM

Three times actually. First by his diamond crew (Johnny Spaz, Tuna, whatever the third guy was called), then by Johnny, and finally by Pegorino/Niko.

wow i  forgot about the diamond crew. then again i havent played the story as much as i used to. also teddy benavidez the guy from a long way to fall. he refused to pay ray. so thats another backstabber to ray.

• theGTAking101 and AmigaMix like this

Mr_Rager
  • Mr_Rager

Coldest Winter

• Members
  • South-Korea

Posted 29 July 2017 - 08:15 AM

Derrick. Most people prefer him over Francis, but he's a snitch and heroin addict. Aiden O'Malley did nothing wrong. Bucky Sligo did nothing wrong.
  • Crimie likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users