Quantcast

» «
Photo

How can I transfer any online car to storymode?

Best Answer Cutter De Blanc, 2 weeks ago

Can't use online-exclusive cars in SP, Used to be able to exploit Trevor's garage in order to, but not anymore.

Go to the full post

5 replies to this topic
EverJay
  • EverJay

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Can someone please tell me how to transfer any online car to story mode? I need the fib buffalo but I can only get it in online and I want to transfer it to storymode so I can use it in director mode.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by ACM-Jan, 3 weeks ago.

idk about fib buffalo but director mode has online characters actors subgenre which loads your online character as you last saved them

Cutter De Blanc
  • Cutter De Blanc

Cheat Activated

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 2 weeks ago   Best Answer

Can't use online-exclusive cars in SP, Used to be able to exploit Trevor's garage in order to, but not anymore.

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • European-Union
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 2 weeks ago

Can someone please tell me how to transfer any online car to story mode? I need the fib buffalo but I can only get it in online and I want to transfer it to storymode so I can use it in director mode.

The FIB used to spawn in Story Mode near the Prison by the Satalites @ 10:00am GTA V time.

If you're on PC then consider using Simple Native Trainer to spawn it

Classique
  • Classique

That car manufacturer who likes to mock Declasse.

• Members
  • Denmark
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Helpfulness Award [GTAV]

Posted 2 weeks ago

It is currently impossible to transfer a GTA Online vehicle to Story Mode after the Gunrunning DLC. You were able to before that with Trevor's Garage. Just drive the vehicle in, switch to Story Mode, and it would be there. But after each update, it became harder and harder to do, and in the Gunrunning DLC they fixed it completely. 

So as of now, there's absolutely no way on how you can transfer your vehicles to Story Mode. Plus, not all cars could transfer. Most of the new cars will disappear as soon as you approach them. 

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 2 weeks ago

whats the big deal, use trainers and newest anti-despawn asi file and you get everything you want

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users