Photo

Have A Question? V3

23,905 replies to this topic
MyNameHere
  • MyNameHere

My Member Title Here

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by spectre07, A week ago.

Is good to buy followers to instagram?, I heard in many social pages those sites added a lot of fake accounts and not real as they said.

Sometimes I feel desperate a little bit to people watch my stuff to keep it up.

I like to be exposed in a big instagram page related what I posted, but I see sometimes don't change anything  for those that have already been published and btw, some people leave me a comment but sometimes I think is a little spam equally, so, I don't like to leave a comment "hey, come on to my page", is annoying.

• Sheriff
  • None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted A week ago

Generally no - the numbers will look decent on first glance, but this purchasing of followers will not increase your traffic. People may be more inclined to follow if they see you have a lot of followers, but they still have to be interested in the content being provided. It's a hollow endeavour which ultimately will leave you feeling a little deflated. Gaining a reputation on social media is harder than ever, and buying followers is nothing more than an ego boost I'm afraid.

MyNameHere
  • MyNameHere

My Member Title Here

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by spectre07, A week ago.

Well, is something still I don't understand in some ways, about numbers hitting up and low until this keep it in a stable number.

Now, some people just follow and in some minutes they leave it. I don't understand if they are type of people to follow and back, because some of them are not about my area. Others stay in the shadows some days and leave it, I don't know about them.

I'm afraid to create a division of users if I start sharing more than a sort of posts, I mean If I post a thing and try posting other sort of things they maybe leave it or is going to stay up and down of users.

trip
  • trip

😺

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted A week ago

Don't buy followers on IG.

My wife runs our dogs' IG and she can proudly claim she has a natural page. All of her followers are living humans that wanted to follow the dogs. She is somewhat of an outlier midlevel account because she doesn't participate in the 'cheese'. The big accounts talk to her and jump in for likes and comments (now and then), she turns down sponsorships regularly.

IG has changed drastically from its original concept. It's tough and frustrating for a regular person to leave a mark.

So from my outside looking in summary:
Let your Instagram page be organic and it might be more fun and rewarding.

Hmmm nice bike
  • Hmmm nice bike

No, my bike!

• The Yardies
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

Buying followers for anything is pointless. None of them will ever care about the stuff you post because they're basically empty shells instead of real people following. It's more fulfilling to have a smaller audience that actually cares, rather than a huge-looking audience that doesn't interact at all because it isn't real and is just meant to impress other people.

RedDagger
  • RedDagger

Crash test dummy

• Sheriff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Best Ledby 2017
    Best Poster in Gaming 2017
    Best Topic 2017 [Microtransactions]
    Most Helpful Member 2017
    Most Helpful GTA Member 2017
    Campaign Poster Winner 2017
    Best Certified Crew 2017 [The Daily Globe]
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner
    Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner
    Best Ledby 2016
    Most Helpful 2016
    Quotable Notable Post of the Year 2016 ["sup"]
    Best Crew 2016 [The Daily Globe]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Draw Contest Grand Prize 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Best General Topic 2015 [GTAForums Newbie Guide 2.0]
    Helpfulness Award

Posted 6 days ago

In a general sense, for any content creator the important metric is viewer interaction: likes, shares, comments, etc.

How many followers/subs/etc. you have is completely meaningless, it's the interaction of your followers that actually matters. You can't buy that, simple as.

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Big Homie

• Facade Corporation
  • Brazil

Posted 6 days ago

In a general sense, for any content creator the important metric is viewer interaction: likes, shares, comments, etc.

How many followers/subs/etc. you have is completely meaningless, it's the interaction of your followers that actually matters. You can't buy that, simple as.

You could tell those thousands of bots that would be subbed to you to like/dislike your content, maybe even some default comments like "Nice video!" or "Good work!"

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• Sheriff
  • United-States
  • Best Poster in Technology / Programming 2017
    Best Poster [Technology / Programming] 2016
    Best Poster [Programming] 2015
    Most Knowledgeable [Web Development/Programming] 2013
    Most Knowledgeable [GTA Series] 2011
    Best Debater 2010

Posted 5 days ago

You could tell those thousands of bots that would be subbed to you to like/dislike your content, maybe even some default comments like "Nice video!" or "Good work!"

Larger community-content-driven websites generally have fairly robust algorithms (statistical and ML) to catch that sort of thing. How strict they are and what the consequences will be varies. Some places just care that you don't try to cheat on ad revenue, so as long as your bots don't try to simulate ad clicks, they don't care. Others, like YouTube, will outright ban your channel if they suspect that you're running a bot farm for subs. And restoring a channel after a ban is next to impossible.
  • RedDagger and Am Shaegar like this

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Am Shaegar, 5 days ago.

One issue with YouTube is the way they calculate the revenue sharing for the content uploaded by various subscribers. I have come across a couple of videos where the subscribers complain about some sort of bias or preferential treatment in terms of the amount they get from ad revenue,including the copyright infringements that some get away, while some not. One recently case is of that woman who attacked YouTube HQ after getting upset by the manner in which her share of revenue was simply dropped to single digits, including a couple of her uploads being removed for no justifiable reason. Don't know what's the actual truth though, but it can't be possible that there's nothing wrong given the amount of channel owners raising their voices, talking about the wrong and unfair treatment by YouTube for whatever reason.
Basically, all this time and energy being spend on either buying the followers or attracting the people towards your channel, whether it's on YouTube or Instagram, certainly comes with a risk of facing such difficulties from the companies at any point in the future, and it's not easy to fight them either. This is why I have not allowed adsense on my YouTube channel. I like to upload and share with the community just out of interest in gaming, not really for making money. It's a tough competition out there. So many brilliant channels that do an awesome job with their marketing and advertising of the channel that there's no point in dedicating so much time over getting more views or begging them to subscribe just to better my chances of getting a good share of those ad revenues.

MyNameHere
  • MyNameHere

My Member Title Here

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago Edited by spectre07, 5 days ago.

I know some days ago, there is a promotional instagrams, they add your picture with the link and here we go, but, seems don't work.

A friend of mine try yesterday and that big page just earn more followers and my friend just got two random instagram, obviously big page got more likes than the original photo from my friend, so, seems to be hard.

StreetKing748
  • StreetKing748

Most Wanted Blacklist Racer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 days ago

Hey was there something about buying a Shark Card and getting bonus cash for it that was happening like last week or something?

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Funny Snap
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017

Posted 4 days ago

That smells like a targeted sale.

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Has R* North moved headquarters? I was in Edinburgh earlier this afternoon and decided to walk past the building on my way back to the train station, and the lobby that was so often pictured on this forum during the run up to V's release didn't have the R* logo above the desk.

AiŽaCobŽa
  • AiŽaCobŽa

Ban Roulette Winner 2017

• Victim of The Pit™
  • Solomon-Islands
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 4 days ago

Has R* North moved headquarters? I was in Edinburgh earlier this afternoon and decided to walk past the building on my way back to the train station, and the lobby that was so often pictured on this forum during the run up to V's release didn't have the R* logo above the desk.

Accordding to GTA Wiki it's still based in Edinburgh, Scotland

Crokey
  • Crokey

Builders Like Erections

• Sheriff
  • Belize
  • Best Official Gang 2016 [Zaibatsu]
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2016
    Lock Of The Year
    Worst Tits 2017
    Worst Tits 2016
    Worst Tits 2015
    Worst Tits 2014
    Best Poster [Sports] 2016
    Best Poster [Sports] 2015
    Best Poster [Sports] 2014
    Last ever poster in a public area on the old forum
    Best Llama 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 4 days ago

They moved from behind the St James' Centre, well what's left of it at the moment, I guess you were going to the back entrance of the station, anyhow, they're now down by the Parliament, or just around the corner from Dynamic Earth.  It was probably a couple years ago.

• Spider-Vice likes this

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

They moved from behind the St James' Centre, well what's left of it at the moment

Yeah, that's another thing that struck me. What the hell happened to that place? I was hoping to stroll through it to get a quick bite to eat, only to see it replaced with rubbles and construction workers. Christ, it hasn't even been 2 years since I was last in that part of Edinburgh, and that's what it resembles? I ended up just going to the pub at Waverley and getting charged £3.99 for a f*cking portion of chips and cheese before boarding a two-carriage train that had us squeezed in like sardines.

MyNameHere
  • MyNameHere

My Member Title Here

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago Edited by spectre07, 3 days ago.

Anyone knows who is this girl. I download this GIF around 2013, I was searching random pictures and this GIF freaks me out, is a girl recording himself saying "meow" and acting like a cat.

This was posted in a big Argentina page and other small older blogspot without any comments about it.

I don't know how to post GIF here, so:

https://imgur.com/a/KD1HDDW

2brnIIZ.jpg

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Funny Snap
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017

Posted 2 days ago

is a girl recording himself saying "meow" and acting like a cat.

Uhh...

• THC and The_Human like this

q0anvelt
  • q0anvelt

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

Hello guys!   Is GTA San Andreas leaked before like Half Life 2 leak?  :facedesk:

Mr. Scratch
  • Mr. Scratch

The Business

• Members
  • None
  • Lousy T-Shirt

Posted A day ago

is a girl recording himself saying "meow" and acting like a cat.

Uhh...

f*cking weaboos.
  • Sanches likes this

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• Sheriff
  • United-States
    Best Debater 2010

Posted A day ago

Hello guys!   Is GTA San Andreas leaked before like Half Life 2 leak? :facedesk:

I don't think ANYTHING has ever, before or after, leaked quite like HL2. When all of your PR says that the game is almost ready, pretty much the entire development branch gets leaked because Gabe Newell's email password was gnewell, it becomes obvious that the game is in a very raw state, and release gets pushed back more than a year. That was the most epic development disaster surrounding an early leak. Yet, somehow, we managed to get HL2 anyways.

There was an SA leak, though, very close to the release date. Some beta materials have also leaked at various points. RC leaks aren't too uncommon, though. If you are shipping to a console, you are required to submit a pretty much finished copy to Sony and MS quite a bit in advance, and they have to go through a lot of hands in these companies. So every once in a while, these get leaked to the internet.
  • Am Shaegar likes this

Andreaz1
  • Andreaz1

♪ ♫

• Members
  • Sweden
  • Helpfulness Award
    Draw Contest Winner 2016

Posted A day ago

What's a "major" and "minor" in the US educational system and what does "majoring" and "minoring" actually mean?

StreetKing748
  • StreetKing748

Most Wanted Blacklist Racer

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

What about the Jester Classic? when is it going to be released this Tuesday or next Tuesday?

K^2
  • K^2

Vidi Vici Veni

• Sheriff
  • United-States
    Best Debater 2010

Posted A day ago

What's a "major" and "minor" in the US educational system and what does "majoring" and "minoring" actually mean?

Major is your main degree. In addition, departments would often offer a minor version of degree requirements, which usually requires you to complete just some basic set of courses relevant to the field. For example, if one were to get a minor degree in mathematics, the highest level course required would usually be something like differential equations. While for a major degree, one would have to take all the fun courses, like analysis, modern algebra, and topology.

You have to receive at least one major to qualify for any additional minors, as your major usually has all of your general education requirements. In my case, I have a Bachelor's degree with major in Physics and minor in Mathematics. It is, in general, possible to have more than one major and any number of additional minors if you managed to complete sufficient number of courses.
  • Algonquin Assassin, Neon_Dreaming and Am Shaegar like this

ARTHUR.
  • ARTHUR.

dough a deer

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • None

Posted 6 hours ago

was midget ure a midget

trip
  • trip

😺

• Andolini Mafia Family