Photo

Have A Question? V3

23,124 replies to this topic
Plank.
  • Plank.

le edgy contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:51 PM Edited by Plank., 13 October 2017 - 07:52 PM.

If they cannot control your anger to the point that they find it necessary to hit people because someone said some words that you do not like, then that is entirely their problem. Of course, we already know that is not grounds to justify hitting someone. There is simply no excuse to hit people because of their choice of speech, or actions as long as it does not harm them. With that being said, I would like people to take an objective approach and help find a solution to my question. Moralizers need not apply.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 13 October 2017 - 07:56 PM

Nah, that's total bullsh*t.  Just because you refrain from physical violence doesn't mean you're not crossing multiple, horrible and inappropriate lines.  Our society put physicality at the most extreme, but that's so wrong.  Some things said, or the spirit in which other things are said, can be and are much worse than a slap, push or punch.  

• epoxi, mr quick and ceszayers like this

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:04 PM

If they cannot control your anger to the point that they find it necessary to hit people because someone said some words that you do not like, then that is entirely their problem. Of course, we already know that is not grounds to justify hitting someone. There is simply no excuse to hit people because of their choice of speech, or actions as long as it does not harm them. With that being said, I would like people to take an objective approach and help find a solution to my question. Moralizers need not apply.

you do realize that you can get in trouble for provoking a fight. I am sure the guy that you are trying to provoke to hit could afford way better legal team than you can. 

• ceszayers likes this

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Jo Näkyvi Pohjan Portit

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:08 PM

Moralizers need not apply.

My suggestion would not to be a c*nt. Especially if you decide to plan such a confrontation on a publicly available forum before the fact.
  • Spaghetti Cat and Neon_Dreaming like this

Plank.
  • Plank.

le edgy contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:08 PM

Regardless of what you say, it cannot be considered enough to provoke violence. You can call someone whatever you want, but in America it is not considered enough to instigate fighting or conflict. I'm just trying to get an answer to my question. I'm not trying to start a major debate or stir up morality warriors.

AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Infinite Diversity, Infinite Combinations

• Zaibatsu
  • Mars
  • Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2016
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]
    Golden Trump Award 2016
    Funniest Member 2015
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2015
    Helpfulness Award
    Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Second Best Alien

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:15 PM Edited by AlienTwo, 13 October 2017 - 08:15 PM.

I'm just trying to get an answer to my question. I'm not trying to start a major debate or stir up morality warriors.

Bullsh*t.  

• mr quick, ceszayers, Neon_Dreaming and 1 other like this

feckyerlife
  • feckyerlife

Boss

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:16 PM

Regardless of what you say, it cannot be considered enough to provoke violence. You can call someone whatever you want, but in America it is not considered enough to instigate fighting or conflict. I'm just trying to get an answer to my question. I'm not trying to start a major debate or stir up morality warriors.

you would have to be talking a lot of f*cking sh*t to get someone to punch you in the face. you will look like you are provoking the situation. Plus if the guy hits you one time, nothing will probably happen and the judge will probably say you deserved it.  he would literally have to beat you up. I do not see how it would go the way you want unless you catch the guy one of those "waking up on the wrong side of the bed" type of day.. or if you don't go after a ceo type and go for an athlete. 

Spaghetti Cat
  • Spaghetti Cat

Big Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:32 PM

When I need legal advice for my future misdemeanors, there's only name to trust: GTAF! :p
  • AlienTwo and ceszayers like this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:41 PM Edited by DOUGL4S1, 13 October 2017 - 08:41 PM.

Please don't be that type of person.

But if you want to be, tuff luck, they'd most likely either realize you're full of sh*t and ignore you or realize you're full of sh*t and call security on you.

ceszayers
  • ceszayers

BENEFITS CRISPY FLAPS

• The Precinct
  • None
  • Best New Member in Gen Chat 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:47 PM Edited by ceszayers, 13 October 2017 - 08:48 PM.

I hope you push someone too far and they kick your f*cking teeth in.

Post pics  :santa:

• mr quick, feckyerlife, AlienTwo and 3 others like this

trip
  • trip

~

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAF]
    Contribution Award [Gen Chat]
    Contribution Award [GTAF Census]
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016

Posted 13 October 2017 - 08:53 PM

How hard would it be to get an LP or sales associate to hit me (without breaking any law)? Also, what kind of settlement could I expect if they did, or what about if they scream and cuss at me? I was thinking Walmart or Target would pay out the most, and pushing people past their breaking point is one of my most valuable skills.

It depends on the person but in general pretty hard. As violent of a society as we are (or are view as) most people have amazing restraint when it comes to punching people in the face. Trust me...I want to punch people in the face all the time.

Let's say someone in the retail industry eventually did hit you and you filed suit. My guess is you would get some of the medical bills covered. There would be enough evidence to prove that you were an ass and asked for it so it isnt going to be a big case. I'm also guessing there would be a handful of evidence proving that you go around provoking people to respond to your ass ways with physical violence. There is a good chance you would get nothing but blacklisted from some stores and other areas.

sivispacem
  • sivispacem

Jo Näkyvi Pohjan Portit

• European-Union
  • Contribution Award [D&D, General Chat]
    Most Knowledgeable [Vehicles] 2013
    Best Debater 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011

Posted 13 October 2017 - 10:07 PM

Regardless of what you say, it cannot be considered enough to provoke violence.

Not remotely true.

I'm just trying to get an answer to my question.

To which my answer is "take your silly, attention seeking behaviour elsewhere else you'll find yourself banned from the forum for being a tool long before you can get yourself banned from stores for being a tool."
  • mr quick and DOUGL4S1 like this

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 October 2017 - 05:23 AM

In layman's terms, what does " distress " sale of a shop ( not a flat/apartment) mean? 

Shaundi.
  • Shaundi.

ѕуитн ¢ιту

• Daily Globe
  • Australia

Posted 15 October 2017 - 04:41 AM

Is there a known possible way to successfully kill off humanity with Prion in Plague Inc.? Every online guide I've looked at seems to be outdated and not work at all.

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago

Are virtual desktops safe against viruses so I can do dumb stuff like this without having my accounts stolen?

• GrudgefromSanAndreas likes this

stinomontana
  • stinomontana

contract chiller

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

Are virtual desktops safe against viruses so I can do dumb stuff like this without having my accounts stolen?

no, nobody is safe not even your virtual desktop.

• DOUGL4S1 likes this

Craig
  • Craig

Übergrunde

• None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted 4 weeks ago

Nope. If you want to do that, make sure you don't intend to use that computer to share any personal information. My guess is Joel used a completely refurbished model so he could demolish it without consequence.

• DOUGL4S1 likes this

Ai®aCob®a
  • Ai®aCob®a

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 4 weeks ago

you do realize that you can get in trouble for provoking a fight. I am sure the guy that you are trying to provoke to hit could afford way better legal team than you can. 

Correct, This is considered Disorderly Conduct

I can't decide if i want to switch to Samsung 8 or attempt to get the iPhoneX on the 27th

Anybody here with the Note 8? What are the best features you like?

Reason why i'm still considering the iPhone is because the tablets in the house are iPads and my Apple Watch so idk help me decide

Shaytan
  • Shaytan

"It can't be that difficult"

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Shaytan, 4 weeks ago.

How hard would it be to get an LP or sales associate to hit me (without breaking any law)? Also, what kind of settlement could I expect if they did, or what about if they scream and cuss at me? I was thinking Walmart or Target would pay out the most, and pushing people past their breaking point is one of my most valuable skills.

(I come late but...) Not trying to prove anything neither I hold anything against you, but that kind of thoughts is the kind of sh*t that gives the impression to the world that the average American's IQ is worringly low. If you get paid for being an asshole, then I don't think the law is achieving justice. Maybe you'd be better off doing something productive to get paid, instead of suggesting to be an idiot to people working hard for a living and haven't done anything wrong to you? Just an idea...

According to my life philosophy, if someone was such an idiot to me for no reason, it would be a pleasure to me to kick that person's ass. I treat other people decently until they treat me badly in return, then that person deserves to get my revenge. Thankfully such stupid laws don't work that way around here, good luck doing that in a public place with no video surveilance or law enforcement around you - you'll have an hard time trying to even find the person that beated your ass, finding someone willing to witness in favour of you after watching you being an idiot in the first place and, even if you succeed in both points, most likely the case gets archived on court with no consequences or a very low fine to the other person. Plus, there are plenty of places you can find yourself alone...
  • Ai®aCob®a likes this

make total destroy
  • make total destroy

RAD XTREME LEFTIST

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None
  • Not Very Punk 2016
    Most Desperate Campaign Poster 2015
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Bloody Ungrateful 2016

Posted 4 weeks ago

https://www.law.corn.../fighting_words

• Femme Fatale likes this

Gtaman_92
  • Gtaman_92

Securing the bag.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Gtaman_92, 4 weeks ago.

I have a quick question for any long time members here.

Years ago when I first join this site I heard a story about a admin or mod who went rogue and started banning people for no reason. Did this actually happen or was it all just made up?

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

prettier n nastier

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 4 weeks ago

I have a quick question for any long time members here.

Years ago when I first join this site I heard a story about a admin or mod who went rogue and started banning people for no reason. Did this actually happen or was it all just made up?

The only corrupt mod that I know of is Demarest, but I don't know if he's the one who did that.

• Gtaman_92 likes this

Gummy 
  • Gummy 

F*ck thyself

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Gummy , 4 weeks ago.

Can anyone tell me sci fi movies that take place/made in the 80s? Preferably an American example and a British one. Or give me ideas for an 80s sci fi plot? This is for an art project.

Arrow
  • Arrow

• Facade
  • India
  • Helpfulness Award [WD&P Mega Topic]

Posted 4 weeks ago

Can anyone tell me sci fi movies that take place/made in the 80s? Preferably an American example and a British one. Or give me ideas for an 80s sci fi plot? This is for an art project.

Back to the Future is the first one that comes to my mind. And then there's the Abyss, The Ghostbusters, Extra Terrestrial, Mad Max and Blade Runner. These are some of the 80s movies I've seen. And I forgot Alien. It wasn't really made it 80s (1979).
  • Gummy  likes this

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Big Homie

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by The Odyssey, 4 weeks ago.

Why the f*ck do my headphones constantly stop working in one ear every few weeks after I start using a new pair?

I've gone through about 3 pairs of headphones now in the past month. Could it have something to do with the headphone port in my laptop? I wanna know because this is the last pair of headphones that are lying around my house and if these stop working, I'd like to know whats going on before I blow a fortune on another pair that will probably end up breaking as well. 

Craig
  • Craig

Übergrunde

• None
  • Best Writer 2011
    Time Traveller Of The Year 1984

Posted 4 weeks ago

Which are you buying? Could it be a common fault with the model or brand? I know a few pairs of mine have been unreliable. It wasn't until I swapped over that I actually owns a pair of earphones for longer than three months. As it happens, this particular set that kept breaking always went in the same side and there was a microphone/volume control slider there so I lost the use of that function as well as half my audio output. It truly is enough to boil your potatoes.

• The Odyssey likes this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago

Some of my previous headsets had a weird thing where if you put the volume thing all the way up, the right side would be mute. Another thing was that depending how you put the port, sometimes, sound would just come from one side or another, so a way to fix it was twisting it.

My current Multilaser headset is pretty good. I owned one of them before and it lasted over a year, and they're not that expensive (R$40, about $12). My current one is about 8 months old, the little foam on the sides is starting to fall appart (my only complaint), but it works amazingly.

• The Odyssey likes this

Acid Burn
  • Acid Burn

pool on the roof

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted 4 weeks ago

Any UK fellas ever done a competency based interview/application? Last time I done one I got advised to aim the application at one competency but now there's 3 and I'm unsure if I should aim it at all 3 or just one as iirc you only get 250 words for said competency. It's the Changing and improving, Leading and communicating and Managing a quality service competencies for a lower level admin job in the civil service.

I'll be your sinner in secret.

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago

So... uh... whats the best way to clean cum off perforated leather?
  • Kushology likes this

Ai®aCob®a
  • Ai®aCob®a

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 4 weeks ago

So... uh... whats the best way to clean cum off perforated leather?

• 2281 and Arrow like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users