Content Creator Website is Down?

9 replies to this topic
TheSteppinRazor
  • TheSteppinRazor

Avid user of the GTA Creator

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2017 - 02:18 AM

Is anyone else getting this message when they try to save one of their creations?

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 July 2017 - 07:16 AM

Maybe they're finally patching a bunch of stuff so it's weirding out like online does a couple days beofre a DLC

• PhoGarrett likes this

TheSteppinRazor
  • TheSteppinRazor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:37 AM

Hopefully. The creator has so much potential to b e better than it is so I hope you are right. In the meantime I can't save anything because it keeps telling me the gta server failed to save because the server is down.
  • PhoGarrett likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 July 2017 - 01:47 PM

I'll be online in a couple hours. I'll see what it's saying for me and let you know...

TheSteppinRazor
  • TheSteppinRazor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2017 - 05:38 PM

Cool thanks. I was revamping the jobs on an old playlist. On Friday everything was fine. As of Saturday it's not letting me save anything.

The play list is my attempt to create/emulate a heist - as best as that can be done using the creator.

https://socialclub.r...EUS8ZECktEgdng#

Incidentally, if you have the time I'd love some objective feedback on this list. Any input from you (sleepwalk1980), UniqueAsh, Nitty Don, etc... - any of the regular creators on here - would be appreciated and would help me make this more like the theists that I wish we would see from Rockstar.

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 24 July 2017 - 05:42 PM Edited by sleepwalk1980, 24 July 2017 - 06:30 PM.

I'm down whenever if you wanna run the list at some point and I can see if I can suggest any tweaks.

Just one thing from looking at the jobs on the RSC, I might get rid of the grenade launchers and RPGs so that players don't spam them to get an easy win

As for the save problem, everything was fine for me. Edited and resaved a few jobs in progress and it worked every time.

If your jobs are already published; try creating a copy and then deleting the original job, then editing the copied job.

TheSteppinRazor
  • TheSteppinRazor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2017 - 10:26 PM

I appreciate your feedback. I would be willing to get rid of the heavy weapons if they caused the playing field to be uneven or took away from the game play. I've tried to make sure that the player is armed consistent with the resistance they would encounter. It's hard to gauge that though without a decent sized group to test the playlist. Let me know if a particular time or day works better for you if you'd be willing to test it out.

As for the save issue, it appears that I was only having that issue on one particular capture mission. I had to recreate and delete the old one and everything works fine now.
  • sleepwalk1980 likes this

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 July 2017 - 08:06 AM Edited by sleepwalk1980, 26 July 2017 - 08:09 AM.

ANytime really dude, I'm between jobs right now so got nothing but time haha.

I'm UK based so 7pm BST onwards works best... but seen as you're US and I'm unemployed I can work around what US time suits you

Edit.

Just realised, we haven't said what platform we're running!!! I'm XB1

TheSteppinRazor
  • TheSteppinRazor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2017 - 10:15 AM

Bummer. I'm on PS4. It would be good to get some feedback from others that use the creator like you.

sleepwalk1980
  • sleepwalk1980

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • England

Posted 26 July 2017 - 11:50 AM

Ah sh*t. That sucks.

Not sure about the other guys. I'm sure Unique Ash is PS...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users