invincibility cheat

23 replies to this topic
WHYISIHERE
  • WHYISIHERE

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 23 July 2017 - 10:48 PM

i know the PC cheat code for five minute invincibility is PAINKILLER but is there a way to make it last non-stop unless i choose to turn it off?

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 24 July 2017 - 01:05 AM Edited by ACM-Jan, 24 July 2017 - 01:12 AM.

1st option: modding with scripthook, go to official page which has the "native trainer" included to do the trick or if that's not enough get "simple trainer".

2nd option: press 'm' and select director mode and set in settings invincibility to 'on' (it's infinte in this mode as well as ammo) and set other things as well you think you gonna need for fun rampage. PS! you have to be not wanted and out of vehicle.

WHYISIHERE
  • WHYISIHERE

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2017 - 03:49 AM Edited by WHYISIHERE, 24 July 2017 - 05:36 AM.

1st option: modding with scripthook, go to official page which has the "native trainer" included to do the trick or if that's not enough get "simple trainer".

2nd option: press 'm' and select director mode and set in settings invincibility to 'on' (it's infinte in this mode as well as ammo) and set other things as well you think you gonna need for fun rampage. PS! you have to be not wanted and out of vehicle.

wow, i never noticed that before. GOODBYE story mode!

having trouble making the scripthook work, even with the instructions. help?

LevelDockSix
  • LevelDockSix

Sure Shot

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • India

Posted 24 July 2017 - 08:44 AM

You might need to get "NativeUI.dll" to make menus work properly (depends on which trainer you use).

WHYISIHERE
  • WHYISIHERE

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:12 PM

You might need to get "NativeUI.dll" to make menus work properly (depends on which trainer you use).

the README says to install Script Hook but when i try to do that, nothing happens. .dll file

LevelDockSix
  • LevelDockSix

Sure Shot

• India

Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:13 PM Edited by LevelDockSix, 24 July 2017 - 04:14 PM.

Did you also put in "dinput8.dll"?

(Actually I don't think it's necessary here but idk what trainer you are using. If the file name ends with ".asi" then you'll probably need it).

WHYISIHERE
  • WHYISIHERE

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:18 PM

dinput8.dll, Scripthookv.dll, Nativetrainer.asi, asiloader.txt and scripthookv.txt 

were all copied into the GTAV folder. 

LevelDockSix
  • LevelDockSix

Sure Shot

• India

Posted 24 July 2017 - 04:53 PM

And when you press the keybind the menu won't load? Odd. Try downloading NativeUI.dll perhaps.

WHYISIHERE
  • WHYISIHERE

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 24 July 2017 - 07:15 PM

And when you press the keybind the menu won't load? Odd. Try downloading NativeUI.dll perhaps.

well this may be the problem, what is the keybind i press? the one that brings up where "director mode" ? i've done that

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 24 July 2017 - 10:25 PM

press upper line F# keys, probably F3  or F4 or for some trainers F8

WHYISIHERE
  • WHYISIHERE

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 July 2017 - 12:17 AM Edited by WHYISIHERE, 25 July 2017 - 12:24 AM.

got it all working, thanks!

• LevelDockSix likes this

WHYISIHERE
  • WHYISIHERE

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:00 PM

who created the features for the Nativetrainer AB? that's what i'm using and wow. just used the skin changer and now i can be CAESAR from Planet of the Apes! i wish the chimp could use weapons though

• LevelDockSix likes this

LevelDockSix
  • LevelDockSix

Sure Shot

• India

Posted 26 July 2017 - 04:23 PM

Scripthook's creator, Alexander Blade (AB) made the native trainer afaik. Glad you're enjoying modding Single Player :)

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:42 AM

who created the features for the Nativetrainer AB? that's what i'm using and wow. just used the skin changer and now i can be CAESAR from Planet of the Apes! i wish the chimp could use weapons though

The chimp can use weapons....

Just give the Give All Weapons in the trainer and it'll give you all the weapons in your weapon wheel

WHYISIHERE
  • WHYISIHERE

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:43 AM

Just give the Give All Weapons in the trainer and it'll give you all the weapons in your weapon wheel

didn't even think about that, thanks!

• Ai家Cob家 likes this

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:49 AM

didn't even think about that, thanks!

Careful though the Godmode doesn't work for non-standard characters so you'll die easily with the chimp and any other characters

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 27 July 2017 - 01:18 AM Edited by ACM-Jan, 27 July 2017 - 01:19 AM.

use the trainer called simple trainer, that can give upto 7000 HP to character and then chimp is close to invincible but still dies if you stay in the exploding vehicle or fall from too high

WHYISIHERE
  • WHYISIHERE

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2017 - 03:50 AM

i found that turning "invincible" on AFTER i became a chimp made it work. i've noticed something though. no matter what skin i change into, hostile NPCs of the hispanic ethnicity continuously show up and attack me. why??

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 27 July 2017 - 06:37 AM

i found that turning "invincible" on AFTER i became a chimp made it work. i've noticed something though. no matter what skin i change into, hostile NPCs of the hispanic ethnicity continuously show up and attack me. why??

Because the game itself doesn't reconize that you changed characters you are basically still Franklin but just in a difference skin

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 27 July 2017 - 12:24 PM

and the hispanic NPC may feel offended that you came there and try to fool them with ape fur

WHYISIHERE
  • WHYISIHERE

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 27 July 2017 - 02:45 PM

Because the game itself doesn't reconize that you changed characters you are basically still Franklin but just in a difference skin

no, i mean they come even if i'm doing nothing at all, like it's automatic.

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 28 July 2017 - 03:05 AM

you must have tripped over some setting in the menu that triggered the enemies onto current player character, try resetting ini file to default (download the kit again if you deleted original)

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 28 July 2017 - 08:57 AM Edited by Ai家Cob家, 28 July 2017 - 08:57 AM.

no, i mean they come even if i'm doing nothing at all, like it's automatic.

That's normal, The Grove Street gang doesn't like Franklin's gang and attacks.

Please ignore AMC-Jan he has a bad habit of giving out bad infomation when he doesn't know the answer he just gives his "opinion of what he thinks is the right answer even if it isn't"

you must have tripped over some setting in the menu that triggered the enemies onto current player character, try resetting ini file to default (download the kit again if you deleted original)

OMG Please just stop! We've been over this, Don't just assume or guess when you don't know the answer your only giving bad info you were going to have him edit his game files for something that is part of the game Franklin being attacked is part of the game

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 28 July 2017 - 02:24 PM Edited by ACM-Jan, 28 July 2017 - 02:27 PM.

dude, nothing is going to happen if you reset the mod menu settings to default, just foolproof thing to try, sometimes i dont bother turning off every damn setting i have saved there so resetting them via ini replacement is better option.

BTW Learn to write my name it's not that hard, then i consider taking you seriously.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users