Quantcast

» «
Photo

MOTW #77

45 replies to this topic

Poll: MOTW #77 (5 member(s) have cast votes)

Which mission is the best?

1. Watch Dogs: Bloody Code by CrisPK (3 votes [60.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 60.00%

2. Rico Rodriguez by zgames1998 (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. Redemption by Aftab (2 votes [40.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 40.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote
CrisPK
  • CrisPK

Standalone Shadow

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 July 2017 - 11:42 AM

The most important thing most of us should take into consideration that... Jesus, it's 2017. DYOM's phase of prime has settled a long time ago now. There's no new updates for the mod itself and people have litterally designed every inch of the map at the course of a reasonable ammount of years now. Stuff like this can't just keep itself up forever. The only hopefull point for all of us would be DYOM's port to Underground, which may or may not bring atleast a fraction of traffic back into the community. Despite that, there's not much else that can be done now. And about the feedback... as of myself, I guess I've been spending too much time on MOTW's. I have plans for a project soon, and that being said, I will surely consider giving actual detailed feedback to every project that is alive out there in the Showroom too. For how long will I keep doing this? I don't know. I don't want to go in-depth about it, but right now I'm running a brand new and young YouTube channel focused entirely on DYOM and reviewing projects with commentary. Thus far I am playing only a couple of projects, but if anyone out there wants me to walk through your project, I can surely do so without a problem. Hope this brings some motivation to some of you. Peace out.

You're right, but DYOM port to Underground may help only Senior Designer that made XX mission packs on SA map and want to try something new. Newcomers and "normal" designers still have a lot of ideas on SA map and just want some attention. I think on forum is more designers than players, that's why there is not too much feedbacks. Still waiting for you to review MOTWs missions ^^ Good Luck in your YT Channel

@CrisPK Thanks, you're probably right. Cause the first step to become a great designer is to create an awesome project and releasing it. Thanks for your kindness about my MP, I wish everyone is like you. Sharing ideas. You should share this idea in the topic, for attracting attention. Thanks again. :) You're also good designer in stealth missions, I love stealth missions, my favorite genre, you should create your own projects. ;)

Thanks for beautiful words, but that was my first ever stealth mission ^^ I'm working on some projects but I don't wannt to announce this untill I get over 50% done, you know. ;)

• .GreenGoo and Delaware like this

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:00 PM

so who won

CrisPK
  • CrisPK

Standalone Shadow

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:34 PM Edited by CrisPK, 30 July 2017 - 10:34 PM.

so who won

Dunno. Maybe we have to wait one more day for more votes. :V

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:00 AM

there aftab congrats you won!

CrisPK
  • CrisPK

Standalone Shadow

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 01 August 2017 - 12:31 AM

First, do you play all missions before vote? And voting deadline was extend by one day after July 30 but there still was 1:1 in votes so voting is extend by one more day, so it's 22hours left in my time zone

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2017 - 03:20 AM Edited by zgames1998, 01 August 2017 - 03:31 AM.

First, do you play all missions before vote? And voting deadline was extend by one day after July 30 but there still was 1:1 in votes so voting is extend by one more day, so it's 22hours left in my time zone

look i never vote when i participate cause you cant vote for yourself and of course would't vote for an oponent but it looked like it wasn't moving at all so i voted for aftab cause i like missions that are about war and i liked the idea of using a choper than being a hacker. with respects.

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:16 AM

There are still some hours. Lets wait. And I haven't played any mission. Let me play and decide what to vote.

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 August 2017 - 04:47 AM Edited by zgames1998, 01 August 2017 - 04:48 AM.

ok but i have to sleep right now so il see you tomorow at 11:00 am us.

Delaware
  • Delaware

Designer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 01 August 2017 - 08:50 AM Edited by Delaware, 02 August 2017 - 12:45 PM.

Hi there. It's been quite a long time since I participated, and I plan to do so in the next MOTW if the moment is opportune for me to create a mission. Anyway, I've written these reviews and took some time to take a look at smaller details too. And before I start, I just wanted to say that I will possibly quit reviewing MOTW's for a long time now and probably move to designing a project or even reviewing one, so these reviews are the last ones you'll see in a long time. Here we go.

EDIT: Aftab's mission couldn't be reviewed due to instant crashes while trying to play. Sorry for that. My vote goes to CrisPK's Watch Dogs: Bloody Code.

zgames1998

rico rodriguez

Spoiler

CrisPK

Watch Dogs: Bloody Code

Spoiler

orangecop
  • orangecop

Van Society/YouTuber

• Members
  • India

Posted 03 August 2017 - 12:37 PM

Hey, what's up guys? My vote goes to Watch Dogs: Bloody Code by CrisPK. Actually, I was unable to play Redemption by Aftab because of crashing by and by.

So...

Let's end this MOTW and start up a new MOTW asap so I can participate. It seems we are getting participants people!

Delaware
  • Delaware

Designer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 03 August 2017 - 01:03 PM

Hey, what's up guys? My vote goes to Watch Dogs: Bloody Code by CrisPK. Actually, I was unable to play Redemption by Aftab because of crashing by and by.
So...
Let's end this MOTW and start up a new MOTW asap so I can participate. It seems we are getting participants people

Oh... Great. Finally atleast someone came back. Yeah, CrisPK should have already started a new topic I suppose, because he won. Strangely enough, he doesn't seem to show any live signs these past days.

zgames1998
  • zgames1998

money,power and women

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 August 2017 - 01:53 PM

So...
Let's end this MOTW and start up a new MOTW asap so I can participate. It seems we are getting participants people

Oh... Great. Finally atleast someone came back. Yeah, CrisPK should have already started a new topic I suppose, because he won. Strangely enough, he doesn't seem to show any live signs these past days.

thats probably cause he won for the 3rd time.

Aftab
  • Aftab

Da Paki Guy

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 03 August 2017 - 01:56 PM

So...

Let's end this MOTW and start up a new MOTW asap so I can participate. It seems we are getting participants people!

But it was ok. It does not crashed on my pc even my san andreas has many mods installed.

CrisPK
  • CrisPK

Standalone Shadow

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:05 PM

Sorry guys for my inactivity, my internet provider was having a problem and every page has load about 1,5 hours... :blink:  That was hard to do anything. Actually I have some work to do so I will do everything in max. 6 hours. One more time sorry everyone! 

Delaware
  • Delaware

Designer

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 03 August 2017 - 02:11 PM

So...

thats probably cause he won for the 3rd time.

Haven't been any decent competition these weeks. I don't know, maybe if I participate in the next one, things will flip. I encourage others to join too.

• zgames1998 likes this

orangecop
  • orangecop

Van Society/YouTuber

• Members
  • India

Posted 03 August 2017 - 11:52 PM Edited by orangecop, 03 August 2017 - 11:53 PM.

So...

But it was ok. It does not crashed on my pc even my san andreas has many mods installed.
Idk. I tried to run it but it crashed. I only have Amazing Screenshot and Selfie mod. I have played your previous missions and you're a good designer, just need to play few more of yours.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users