Photo

San Andreas on PS4 f*cking sucks

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic
JustRob
  • JustRob

Homie

• Members

Posted 23 July 2017 - 01:40 PM Edited by JustRob, 23 July 2017 - 01:41 PM.

I bought the trilogy from the PSN store a while ago and have been playing GTA San Andreas on PS4. I thought it was pretty fun, but today I found that the Doherty garage in San Fierro ate two of the special vehicles I acquired from missions. The blue AP Merit from 555-We-Tip, and the AP Savanna from Cesar from Photo Opportunity (which took f*cking forever to get). I immediately turned the game off and will not be playing that version again. What a f*cking joke. 

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 23 July 2017 - 02:02 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 23 July 2017 - 02:03 PM.

So, what you're saying here is that there is a San Andreas Version that is foolproof for not losing Special Vehicles from the Garages?  You do realize it's not the "PS4 Version."  It's ALL Versions which can easily delete Vehicles and it doesn't have to be Doherty, either.  It can be ANY Garage.  Furthermore, it's not only SA.  It can be III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLaD, TBoGT, and V which can delete Special Vehicles.  I didn't mention CW, since CW has a different Garage Storage System making it truly foolproof and impossible to lose a Special Vehicle.

With that said, like I told another member in the LCS Section complaining over losing sh*t.................MAKE FUKKING BACKUPS!  It's very easy to save in another Slot or back sh*t up on a USB Drive or your PC in the process of obtaining Special Vehicles.

It's like Special Vehicles 101.  Any Collector makes backups.  Thus if you lose something, it's only TEMPORARY and you can just reload the backup Save and work up to the point in question where said Vehicle went missing.

Now, if you don't make backups and are stubborn (apparently like the guy in the LCS Section), then it's your own damn fault...

Don't blame the game or a port for your own f*ck up...

• HalfOfAKebab and SpriteFan274 like this

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 23 July 2017 - 04:37 PM

Locking since this isn't really about the game....and the discussion can be taken to the Special Vehicle Guide.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users