Photo

GTA V Special Vehicle Guide For XBOX 360/PS3

99 replies to this topic
Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 September 2017 - 07:44 PM

Here are some of the special vehicles that i found on the PC that can be obtain without cheats or trainer on PS3/XBOX 360:

BP Trashmaster and Towtruck and UC2 Red Bison: http://gtaforums.com...s-quest/page-37

BP Barracks and Flatbed,UC Black and White Maverick(can be bought online),UC2 Olive Green Bison: http://gtaforums.com...s-quest/page-38

Small list of BP vehicles before unlocking Trevor and the colors  from Al Di Napoli Vinewood Souvenirs: http://gtaforums.com...s-quest/page-39

UC2 Fusilade from Caida Libre is a Frost White Metallic with Sea Foam Blue Util Pearlscent http://gtaforums.com...s-quest/page-42

UC Packer,3 reused UP,2 PP Firetrucks and Ambulance: http://gtaforums.com...s-quest/page-43

PP tires Bison with the Winch from Marriage Counseling is obtainable with blue hell garage trick before entering the mission and doing the mission as normal,after the mission is passed the BP Bison is at the impound lot.

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 01 October 2017 - 02:04 PM

Well sh*t. I've done a sh*tty job with my guide. Hell no how so? I should have read this vehicle quest page I knew it I'll miss some vehicles..
This messes things up. I need to change the guide, posts, everything again. But I'll do it, after I recheck everything again. Thanks Gabriel for a detailed info.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 October 2017 - 08:00 AM

Also there is a UC Frogger in Ms. Solomon,i don't know the color,gun metal silver or something.

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 02 October 2017 - 12:49 PM Edited by MM KJ, 02 October 2017 - 12:49 PM.

I will check that Frogger too. Btw did you check PP Firetrucks and Ambulances after storing them? Since you can only get them by parking them in Michael's or Franklin's safehouse, but we all know those safehouses delete the PP property.

Black/White Maverick already added, it is UC. Need to check if PP Flatbed is even obtainable. Save PP delete issue may arise.

PP Trashmaster and Towtruck - I missed them, they are surely PP since they act like all pre-heist stored vehicles.

Need to confirm UC2s, cannot simply 'add' them.

PP vehicles before Trevor - did you mean PhantomS or Phantom?

Al Di Napoli - maybe I'll add the colours, maybe not.

I will try possible methods for that UC Packer. Btw, did you mention smth about PP Scoricar in final heist?

Will add more SP (UP) vehicles that I missed.

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:16 PM

I got those PP firetruck and ambulance on PC,for the ambulance i switch the ambulanve for mike's obey and save it in the garage.
I will have to check it on PS3/Xbox360 but since i didn't start to play them it will take some time.

PP Phantom is the one with mike's boat that is stolen with Jimmy inside.
There are 2 PP Securicar one in Blitzplay and the last heist(maybe with the camera trick may work,it's near Trevor vanilla unicorn safehouse).

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:24 PM

Oke well I am here to do the checking. Maybe the PP deleted in safehouses is a glitch in XBOX360/PS3..

Ok this Phantom is unobtainable and ... in which point and where is the Securicar exactly in The Big One Subtle? Just to save checking time..

Gabriel_175
  • Gabriel_175

Peon

• Members

Posted 02 October 2017 - 02:38 PM Edited by Gabriel_175, 02 October 2017 - 02:42 PM.

After fighting Merryweather and transfering the gold into the escape cars there will be the part to escape with the gold,maybe if can get inside with camera trick and driving it to T unicorn parking lot.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 07 October 2017 - 04:01 PM

UWC property can be saved in interior garages, only impounds eat it.

You sure?  Then how come my F620 has UWC still?

PuLvzSi.jpg?1

As you can see, this is inside F's Impound and does NOT lose the UWC.  Unlike Poppy Mitchel's EC/UP Rapid GT where I seriously didn't see anything special about the Color or Wheel Color, I DID at least notice the Rims on this F620 and kept them as is without changing them, but still stored fine in the Impound and retained the UWC...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 07 October 2017 - 04:16 PM

It is a misinformation. It wont go away in impounds. Do not rely on comments, rely on guide. It has been updated.

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted A week ago Edited by MM KJ, A week ago.

Hey guys, sorry, as you see the guide hasn't been updated for long. I have suffered several setbacks this autumn, school is u-know-how and I had other stuff waiting to be done. Now I'm having a bit more time for V and first I will check all the stuff Gabriel_175 mentioned. Then I will update and finally add post-100% vehicles in the guide. I'm also cancelling my VC one-save starter save attempts to focus on older promises.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users