Alright guys, it has been a busy week, so every weekend I will do something. Or try at least.
Point taken about post, I will now add my achievements into here:
1) Finished with desert vehicles, now we are back in LS again. Everything double-checked, compared and tested, as always.
2) Added BPT Barracks, which is similar to the BPT Firetruck, but only obtainable before different heist. No way it wasn't discovered before.
3) Finally, I removed the RV property and the Prison Bus from the guide. I just realised how silly this is mentioning it, cmon if players should understand how heist-setup-only-vehicles work, then they should know that Tailgaters and Cognoscentis are more rare than any other street cars. Though, the only vehicle that went off this list because of removing the RV property, was a Prison Bus. Should I add all RVs: Buzzards, Crusaders and Barrackses from missions also in the guide? Cmon, this is ridiculous.
4) Updated colour names, vehicle names and vehicle ordering. Also fixed text bugs and mistakes.
5) Noted how to keep garages in the beginning.
6) Removed BPT Karin Dilettante, I probably added this when I was tired, because it is LS Customs creatable, isn't it?
7) Added pics for sticky bomb location for UP Blazer (early in the game you cannot get them from Ammu-Nation).
8) Edited PS3 save section accordingly.
1) Added 5 new vehicles.
2) Checked everything else in these missions.
3) Changed text colours and fixed bugs.
4) Edited PS3 save section accordingly.
1) Story vehicles finally finished, so tested and added 20 vehicles (my record) in the guide. Exactly 9.9. special vehicles exist in GTA V Story.
2) Removed the may-become-unique Tailgater and Bodhi from the list.
3) Familiarised myself with the black conversion and found out it is something completely different from SA. Added a helping video too.
4) Removed UPC Dilettante for not having UPC, and also UC/UE (spotlight) White Frogger because it was unobtainable.
5) Found out that Unique Mesa has UWC and also the kidnappers' SUV in Parenting 101 is not UC, it has a cool UWC.
6) Discovered a few new special vehicles.
7) Read through the guide and made a final fix over text mistakes, colour and spacing bugs.
For the first time in GTA V existence, you are safely free to complete a story and obtain vehicles from it. This guide is finally looking like a guide.
1) Updated the UC Metallic Black Conversion section. Added a "list" of convertable vehicles that actually become UC black.
2) Edited PS3 save section accordingly.
1) Confirmed and added all Strangers & Freaks section vehicles and Private Fare vehicles.
2) Removed inferiors, did not discover anything new.
3) Added a new colour-identification section under Special Property Legend section.
4) Updated vehicle manufacturer names
5) Removed some videos that were about to be uploaded by me
6) Edited and finished PS3 save section accordingly.
1) Changed BPT property into PP and united SP, BP and UP into UP.
2) Removed PP and BTS properties from moddable vehicles, but mentioned if they still do exist, let them be if the unmoddable vehicle in question features invisible variants of those properties. Equal to invisible UC2 on cars.
3) All plates are now surrounded with .
4) Added a missing plate for Declasse Premier (3 of 3) and united two groups of Merryweather Mesas into one.
5) Found text mistakes.
6) Edited PS3 save section accordingly.