GTA V Special Vehicle Guide For XBOX 360/PS3

104 replies to this topic
MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 30 August 2017 - 07:35 PM

Ok, so I added enough vehicles that now we have 60 of them checked in the guide. Again, reobtained everything by myself to confirm stuff, and fixed property and text mistakes again. Added the toughest vehicles in desert so far, so some interesting challenge for you dudes who want to obtain stuff... if anyone ever will... *the bush rolling in a dry windy desert*

Now I will put this guide on "standby", as the school starts; school camp, buying stuff and preparing takes time, you know how it is. I will now be editing this guide ONLY when I have spare time, so it will slow down significantly. I'm sorry to say this as a GTA player but... the game cannot beat reality.

• SpriteFan274 likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 01 September 2017 - 06:28 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 01 September 2017 - 06:30 PM.

Looking good! ;)

Also, you should note that on PS3/360 if you start a New Game with the LATEST PATCHES INSTALLED and play Prologue and Franklin and Lamar and save your game, then DELETE ALL PATCHES, you actually keep the 4 Car Interior Garages, Hangers, Helipads, and Marina Docks.  This is a good way to get storage early on and not have to pay for it.

No need to post a New Post every day or two and just edit the previous Post and let us know what you updated...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 08 September 2017 - 06:44 PM Edited by MM KJ, 29 September 2017 - 05:27 PM.

Alright guys, it has been a busy week, so every weekend I will do something. Or try at least. 

Point taken about post, I will now add my achievements into here:

Update 1

1) Finished with desert vehicles, now we are back in LS again. Everything double-checked, compared and tested, as always.

2) Added BPT Barracks, which is similar to the BPT Firetruck, but only obtainable before different heist. No way it wasn't discovered before.

3) Finally, I removed the RV property and the Prison Bus from the guide. I just realised how silly this is mentioning it, cmon if players should understand how heist-setup-only-vehicles work, then they should know that Tailgaters and Cognoscentis are more rare than any other street cars. Though, the only vehicle that went off this list because of removing the RV property, was a Prison Bus. Should I add all RVs: Buzzards, Crusaders and Barrackses from missions also in the guide? Cmon, this is ridiculous.

4) Updated colour names, vehicle names and vehicle ordering. Also fixed text bugs and mistakes.

5) Noted how to keep garages in the beginning.

6) Removed BPT Karin Dilettante, I probably added this when I was tired, because it is LS Customs creatable, isn't it? :)

7) Added pics for sticky bomb location for UP Blazer (early in the game you cannot get them from Ammu-Nation).

8) Edited PS3 save section accordingly.

Update 2

1) Added 5 new vehicles.

2) Checked everything else in these missions.

3) Changed text colours and fixed bugs.

4) Edited PS3 save section accordingly.

Update 3

1) Story vehicles finally finished, so tested and added 20 vehicles (my record) in the guide. Exactly 9.9. special vehicles exist in GTA V Story.

2) Removed the may-become-unique Tailgater and Bodhi from the list.

3) Familiarised myself with the black conversion and found out it is something completely different from SA. Added a helping video too.

4) Removed UPC Dilettante for not having UPC, and also UC/UE (spotlight) White Frogger because it was unobtainable.

5) Found out that Unique Mesa has UWC and also the kidnappers' SUV in Parenting 101 is not UC, it has a cool UWC.

6) Discovered a few new special vehicles.

7) Read through the guide and made a final fix over text mistakes, colour and spacing bugs.

For the first time in GTA V existence, you are safely free to complete a story and obtain vehicles from it. This guide is finally looking like a guide.

Update 4

1) Updated the UC Metallic Black Conversion section. Added a "list" of convertable vehicles that actually become UC black.

2) Edited PS3 save section accordingly.

Update 5

1) Confirmed and added all Strangers & Freaks section vehicles and Private Fare vehicles.

2) Removed inferiors, did not discover anything new.

3) Added a new colour-identification section under Special Property Legend section.

4) Updated vehicle manufacturer names

5) Removed some videos that were about to be uploaded by me

6) Edited and finished PS3 save section accordingly.

Update 6

1) Changed BPT property into PP and united SP, BP and UP into UP.

2) Removed PP and BTS properties from moddable vehicles, but mentioned if they still do exist, let them be if the unmoddable vehicle in question features invisible variants of those properties. Equal to invisible UC2 on cars.

3) All plates are now surrounded with [].

4) Added a missing plate for Declasse Premier (3 of 3) and united two groups of Merryweather Mesas into one.

5) Found text mistakes. 

6) Edited PS3 save section accordingly.

Update 7

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Muscle cars rule!

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 September 2017 - 10:24 PM

Have you forgot in Father and Son

Bravado Gauntlet : Primary : Yellow / Pearlescent : Dark Steel   Secondary Graphite

it never spawns that color again, that makes it rare doesn't it?

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:24 PM Edited by MM KJ, 11 September 2017 - 12:27 PM.

The colour is just 'Metallic Yellow' in LS Customs, so you can mod it anytime there. Dark Steel and Graphite are creatable too.. Fun fact: I have checked every vehicle behaving abnormally in every mission :) For some reason, the editor says 'taxi yellow' instead of just 'yellow' and this vehicle also got my attention and I checked it just couple of days ago. So I remember fro sure it isn't special. Of course, it is not a traffic default, but moddable colours in LS Customs are also not considered as Unique. But thanks, observations are very welcome.

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Muscle cars rule!

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:36 PM

the mission Predator  while Franklin is chasing the O'neils I noticed about 3 or 4 different colored Sabre Turbo's not sure if there obtainable.

I play Ps4 most of the time and sometimes PS3 to look at vehicles in missions.

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 11 September 2017 - 12:47 PM Edited by MM KJ, 11 September 2017 - 12:49 PM.

Very good! Feels good having an observator on the stick! Yeah, again, that's what also interested me. You are right, there are UC/UPC Sabres in this mission. But, unfortunately they are unobtainable. When you fail the mission (you can't get them with passing the mission) then you will always spawn as Trevor in front of his house after exiting, no matter how you failed this. The Sabre won't be nearby, impounded or such. And what is more, the game crashes when you try to switch to Franklin and also when you second-try the mission after failing like this. It's a shame, but is only confirmed on old gen platforms, so might work on PS4 though.. just jack the Sabre, fail the mission and see if you are still driving it after exiting. And also test switching to Frank afterwards.

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 12 September 2017 - 04:53 PM

Guys, I really need your help again. Please, anybody who can, reload your 100% saves and switch to Trevor repeatedly; see if you can get those switch events:

1) Trevor ties a guy on a pole under the pier in Vespucci Beach.
2) Trevor exits the Funeral Bureau in Rancho.

These are for switch event vehicles, so we are not in a hurry, but I'd still like to get the results as soon as possible. Thanks.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:28 AM

Awesome! So all Storyline Special Vehicles are now fully confirmed and done in V? I did a lot of Confirmation myself for TLaD and found 3 new Special Vehicles in TLaD, meanwhile I bet you found 20+ new Special Vehicles in V.

Keep up the great work!

I see how the EC Black Conversion Trick works. So you can make one Vehicle EC Black per Save, I guess? Because you can only put one Vehicle as a Getaway Vehicle in the Mission...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 19 September 2017 - 03:58 AM Edited by MM KJ, 19 September 2017 - 04:03 AM.

Yeah all of them are done now, and not only special vehicles, pretty much all vehicles in every mission. It seems meaningless but is good so I can argue when players start claiming they discovered a new, but actually an inferior vehicle. The real pain starts now actually, because these non-story vehicles are much more ignored than story vehicles. Lot of confirming and checking expected. Actually, I knew from the start there will be handful of inferiors discovered, but yeah I didn't expect to actually discover so much new stuff.

Yes you can only make a one vehicle per save. It's a good point and I'll add it in the description cause we know that conversions tend to work infinitely usually. Also I will add the opportunity that I forgot to mention: to convert your BPT/BTS/BP/NE taxi into UC black to make it like a BP vehicle should be. (Every BP vehicle is metallic black, even the Mixer, but maybe this taxi looked too OP and Rockstar didn't make it black). There is only a few vehicles to convert actually, so one per save is not a big issue. Though, still not ONLY one vehicle.. and those you can do, are really really UC.

Also you guys may think why tf I have a colourful guide lol. It is because I don't have any videos provided rn and when you want to obtain these, u can more easily check if you obtained a right thing from the mission. Check with your own eye if the colour matches.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2017 - 01:42 PM

You should make a comprehensive List of all the possible Vehicles that can be converted to EC Black and are truly special for being EC Black.  It's pointless listing any Vehicles that can be modded in Los Santos Customs, of course.

Furthermore, the 30 Special Vehicles I got in my Save, did you confirm all 30 to be truly special and one time only?

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:37 PM Edited by MM KJ, 19 September 2017 - 02:39 PM.

I will do the list, though there will be 4-5 vehicles only. But it will still be useful indeed.

All of your vehicles not crossed out are confirmed and one-time only. Though, you have modded a few UC vehicles that were not known as UC and made the colour inferior. Example: POPPYM14 Worn Light Blue Rapid GT. You have it made black. Still it has a UP property.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 19 September 2017 - 02:50 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 19 September 2017 - 03:11 PM.

You obtained it yourself to check?  I could of sworn I didn't get any "Unequipped" Colors for that one when playing, but I could be wrong.  It's been so long now...

I do remember seeing Unequipped stuff for the F620 and such, though, hence why I didn't change anything of that, even the Rims.  Just like the Comet.  Couldn't find that Color at all, either.  But I am pretty sure I did with the Rapid GT...

But tbh, I am not bothered by it even if it was EC...The Special Vehicles in V just aren't that good, anyways, and yeah, it's UP...The main reason I was going for it...

That's the problem with going off Lancet Jades' Guides.  So many errors and misleading information.  If it was EC, he made no note of that and just told people it was UP and that was it.  I am seeing first hand how messed up TLaD Guide was and probably soon to find out TBoGT Guide, too, and then IV.  So it's good that finally you're doing this for V and SpriteFan274 is doing it for IV, TLaD, and TBoGT.  The games have been out far too long to just be "guessing" at this point.  Tools are available for Console and PC, so there is no excuse to not confirm this stuff...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 20 September 2017 - 02:32 PM Edited by MM KJ, 20 September 2017 - 02:34 PM.

Well this GT isn't confirmed yet anyways if it is UC or not. But I'm 95% confident. It is not unequipped (or Idu what you mean), it is just unique worn blue, but you have resprayed it in LS Customs and made it black.

Yeah Lancet Jades's guide is based on people's thoughts worldwide. It isn't easy to understand, but actually LC has mentioned which are UC and which are not. He has colour name mentioned for each vehicle so we can see what to obtain. If he has 'special' in front, it was thought to be UC. Unfortunately, many cars were not thought to be, just like this GT. So he didn't add 'special' in front and you never knew it is UC.

I don't wanna play boss here, but from now on the most and probably only reliable source of spec. veh. is this guide here.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2017 - 03:43 PM

It's actually not Black...Or maybe it is, but I have a Luster/Pearlescent on it...Some Steel Color.  I like Vehicles in V to not look like a f*cking 10 year old rainbow loving douche bag colored them and I like them to look realistic like in real life when it comes to V and not over the top...

And like I said, when I went to change it's Color, the Blue Color was there and equipped, meaning in use, for the Rapid GT, hence why I changed it.  UNLIKE no Colors at all for the F620 from I Fought the Law or the Comet from Josh's Strangers and Freaks Mission.  Those Colors couldn't be found in Los Santos Customs, hence why I kept them unchanged, thus EC.  But for the Rapid GT, I am 99% sure I found the Color in Los Santos Customs, hence why I changed it, cuz if it's there, it's not EC...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 20 September 2017 - 06:31 PM Edited by MM KJ, 20 September 2017 - 07:13 PM.

Okey well something in here must be misunderstood because the worn colour variant itself can never and ever be found in LS Customs, even in enhanced version. It is like a replacement for matte to appear in traffic, because matte NEVER spawns in traffic (some modified exceptions). And this Rapid GT is Worn Light Blue so.. the only thing I need to confirm is if it spawns in traffic. I'm more than sure this colour isn't in LS Customs :)

I'll explain it once more. There exist 4 main types of colours. Metallic (Classic classifies as Metallic, no idea why it is a different option), Matte, Worn and Utility. There are some exceptions, like metals, other (pure white) and chrome. Unfortunately, Metallic and Matte are available in LS Customs, while Worn and Utility are not. Although more than 50% of traffic default is worn. Utility is not so popular, but is common though. So worn variant is a whole set of colours that cannot be seen in LS Customs under any circumstances. You probably knew it, but still, just to make it clear. Maybe u remember another Rapid GT...

Spoiler

Well it is painted in here. Maybe not BLACK but not worn blue either.

EDIT: I drove this Rapid GT into LS Customs and nothing showed as equipped, which was obvious. Wheels are also Worn Light Blue, so it is made UC on purpose by Rockstar.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:49 PM

I actually didn't know that information.  V is my least played GTA and the one I know the least about as I only ever did 100% twice with Special Vehicles and both times are basing off Guides that have too many errors...

Well, if this Rapid GT is/was EC and I changed it, that sucks.  But I am still not bothered by it.  I have ALL Gold and EVERYTHING done in this Save and no way would I redo all of this just cuz of changing an EC.  The bottom line to me is the UP on it.  I also went through the Guide to check other stuff you listed comparing to what I have in my Save and it looks like this Rapid GT was the only one that I changed the Color to something not special.  Oh well...What's done is done.  However, I do plan to do a 2nd Save possibly in the future (but without caring about Medals on the Missions), so when I do that Save, I will get a whole new set of Special Vehicles and if they are EC won't touch them, lol :D :p

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 21 September 2017 - 02:07 PM

Haha well this sh*t is probable when doing a save full of special vehicles which were never confirmed 100%. No need to worry, it's noone's fault :D

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 25 September 2017 - 02:41 PM

Guys amm.. I'm nearly finished with the guide now, its kinda sad becuase I started loving doing this.. and now it is just ready.. my dream to make a guide by myself 100% has become true. But what do you think.. should I add strategies for yellow Frogger or blue/red unmarked cruiser or any other rare vehicle which is hard af to get?

Lancet
  • Lancet

The Shining Knight

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2017 - 12:59 AM

Guys, I really need your help again. Please, anybody who can, reload your 100% saves and switch to Trevor repeatedly; see if you can get those switch events:

1) Trevor ties a guy on a pole under the pier in Vespucci Beach.
2) Trevor exits the Funeral Bureau in Rancho.

These are for switch event vehicles, so we are not in a hurry, but I'd still like to get the results as soon as possible. Thanks.

Do you still need this done? From what I remember, the event under the pier can be rare, and the funeral home one is possibly his rarest ever. It's extremely difficult to get.

For anyone who's testing switch events, or just wants vehicles from them, make sure to repeatedly sleep as Michael and switch to Trevor each time to get events, rather than reloading a save (at least until you've spent a week or two of just sleeping away the time). Works a lot better to get some difficult events.

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 26 September 2017 - 03:50 AM

Actually yeah, I haven't got them myself yet and any help would be appreciated. Actually, I need the sleeping strategy because my main point now is to find out if those blank plate switch events are one time only..

Lancet
  • Lancet

The Shining Knight

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:45 AM

They are not one time only, I can verify that for sure. That goes for all blank plate switch events that are random and not mission-based.

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 26 September 2017 - 06:52 PM Edited by MM KJ, 26 September 2017 - 06:52 PM.

Ok thanks, so Tanisha's blank plate taxi is the only errand, yes? Thanks, now I can calmly continue the guide. But still, should I add them mentioned in upper post 👆 ?

Lancet
  • Lancet

The Shining Knight

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 26 September 2017 - 11:00 PM

Yeah, the Tanisha switch event is the only one I know of that isn't mission-specific and is also one-time-only. All other blank plate switches that aren't connected to a mission can be done repeatedly, including vehicles that don't normally have a plate (like the BMX bike in Trevor's event waking up on the hiking trail). That one is a "blank plate" as well if you check it in a save editor, along with the black boat after Michael's reuniting the family mission, since all vehicles have a plate number even if the vehicle has no physical display of it.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:15 AM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 27 September 2017 - 12:34 AM.

Bulletproof Tires on the Helicopters?  Aren't they all like that?  Furthermore, you say that the JB-700 has Bulletproof Tires.  Sure, it originally has them, but does it matter?  It's a Vehicle that can be taken into Los Santos Customs and give it Bulletproof Tires, anyways.  In the Description you should state it has BP Tires before modding it at all, but it's not a "special" property to add onto the Terms like the UP is since it's a Vehicle accepted by Los Santos Customs.  The only BP Tire Vehicles that should be mentioned are ones in which CAN'T be modded at all, like the Fire Truck or the FIB Granger, etc...

Also BP for Blank Plate?  Since III, BP is Bulletproof.  Blank Plate, or a Plate that has something written on it is still a Unique Plate (UP).  It's getting confusing with the Property Terms in V, imo...

Simply put the Plate, whether it's Blank or text written on it in the Description when talking about how to obtain said UP Vehicle.  At the end of the day, they are all UP Vehicles, anyways, which makes sense and doesn't interfere with other Property Tags in other GTA's for Special Vehicles...

Maybe you're too young, but back in the early 2000's, there used to be EP for Everything Proof, but clearly this interferes with Explosion Proof, hence why it was changed to AP (All Proof) and FI (Full Immune).  CP for Comprehensive Proof was always a bad idea, as well, since Damage Proof actually isn't correct and it's Crash Proof, so CP twice?  Just makes things confusing...

Has anyone tried the modding Police Vehicles trick on 360/PS3 or does it only work for One/PS4/PC?

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 27 September 2017 - 04:00 AM Edited by MM KJ, 27 September 2017 - 04:02 AM.

Yeah ok so I tested random helicopters.. none of them had BPT but mission ones actually had, and also all the vehicles, BPT is added because it is something abnormal and it exists while obtaining, just for players to know. Although I've said in descriptions that BPT on this vehicle is LS-Customs creatable but yeah I should bring it out better.

Point taken, I'll think about something how to remove SP and BP. Maybe I'll jeah just add [Blank] like in Lancet's guides..

Also Maybe I will replace BPT with PP. It sounds childish to me but it might be less confusing..

Also, I'm about to test this Police modding soon.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 27 September 2017 - 12:26 PM

BPT SHOULD be added.  I am not saying that it shouldn't, but I see, since you changed my Garage Layout and added in the Colors and such, that you say UP/BPT JB-700.  I know it has BPT by default, and it SHOULD be mentioned in the Description of how to obtain it, but why exactly call it a UP/BPT JB-700 when it's a moddable Vehicle?  ANY moddable Vehicle is sort of irrelevant to classify as BPT since it can get them or remove them.  That's like me saying my Space Docker is Unique/BPT and Snow Asea is also BPT...I added BPT to them in Los Santos Customs, but it doesn't mean I should list them in the Properties since BPT is just a normal feature of the game at this point for ANY Vehicle that can enter a Los Santos Customs...Like the JB-700...Now, if we're talking about any Police Vehicle or Large Vehicle like a Fire Truck or something in which has BPT, then it would make sense to actually list this, but not on Vehicles that can be modded.  It's only good to explain in the Description what Properties the Vehicles have that can be modded when you obtain them and before taking them into a Los Santos Customs.  If I recall correctly, I also remember some of my other Vehicles in which had some Engine Upgrades and BPT as well, but I FULLY modded them to their limits, of course.  Like Josh's EC Green Comet...This one has some upgrades and maybe even BPT (can't remember), but what gives?  Any Comet is moddable, so it's pointless to say.  The UP Cognoscenti also had some Mods pre-installed, as well...

Unique Plate (Text), Unique Plate (Blank), and Unique Plate (Set) are all the same...They are still all UP Vehicles.  So in the Description of How to Obtain the first sentence can easily state what makes it UP (Text, Blank, or Set Plate) and then get into the meat of how to obtain it.  Too many terms for essentially the same thing.  At the end of the day, they are still just Unique Plates for all of them...However, for Set Plates, I have a hard time actually caring for these type of Vehicles as they feel the least special to me.  I only go for the Text or Blank, but don't even have any Blank, either...

Well, why not?  PP has been a Property now since 2005/2006 with LCS/VCS, so it should continue to be called this so it doesn't confuse people.  Keeping Terminology universal helps everyone out.  Changing it and making it more ambiguous and confusing just overcomplicates things, imo...

Yeah, it'll be interesting to see if the Police Vehicles can be modded with that Water Trick...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 28 September 2017 - 11:00 AM Edited by MM KJ, 28 September 2017 - 11:01 AM.

I will fix that BPT stuff, I will remove it when it's moddable, but not if it's added on an unmoddable vehicle, no matter if its a boat or helicopter. I will also change it to PP and mention any default BPT in a desc.

I will also unite SP, BP and UP into UP [G3TK1LLD], UP [28BNT310] or UP [Blank].

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 29 September 2017 - 05:31 PM

Take a look, is that what you wanted? Did everything as promised

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 29 September 2017 - 08:58 PM

Yeah, this looks better! :)  Now things are more universal and easier to understand.  Too many terms and trying to change them just complicates things too much...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users