GTA V Special Vehicle Guide For XBOX 360/PS3

104 replies to this topic
MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:10 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 08 August 2017 - 01:14 PM.

You can always get the "Lamar G" Speedo from going on a Friend Activity with him...I had that in my old 100% Save for V, but decided not to get it in my current V Save.  If you're going to take the time to reach 100%, you might as well, especially for the beginning Saves you do, get Special Vehicles that are ONE TIME ONLY.  Getting Special Vehicles that are infinite is taking up valuable space, as you can easily just load up a 100% Save, remove the Special Vehicles from the Garages and such, then get these "Rare" Vehicles and save them in a different Slot, thus you're already 100%, and have new and different Special Vehicles.  One Time Only Special Vehicles always take priority and the 30 I have in my 1st Save File are just that, one time only.  You can't get them again, unless you start a new game...

Actually, there is a Glitch where if you replay Prologue and then get a Wanted Level back in Los Santos right after, you can sometimes get a Snow Vehicle to appear.  Someone made a Topic/Post about it back in 2014 or so in the V Section with a Photo of how they did it and what they saw.  It's a rare occurrence but surely possible to my knowledge...

Nah, I won't share anything with anyone.  I once posted my Saves to this Forum and GTA Garage back in 2015 only for a bunch of ungrateful pieces of sh*t to leech the Saves without showing any appreciation.  So in return, I had all of my Saves removed and personally took the liberty to remove the Download Links from GTA Garage, as well.  However, since then, as you know as I mentioned it time and time again, I've redid all the Saves.  So anything those idiots took from me, is far, far, far inferior to what I have done today.  It's why I started making Guides and taking Photos of my Collections, to show what I've done, rather than giving away what I've done like if it were candy.  People don't deserve anything, they are not entitled to my work, or anyone else's hard work.  They can do it themselves...

I can take a Photo easily of the 13.30% Progress Reached, the Load Screen, the Pause Menu showing what was done, etc, etc, but I won't give any Starter Saves or 100% Saves away anymore.  Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.  I learned my lesson already...

• SpriteFan274 likes this

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:27 PM Edited by MM KJ, 08 August 2017 - 01:30 PM.

Ok I understand the save part, actually I'm not forcing you to share, although I will not do a starter save by myself just for posting, either. I'm too tired of this and I personally don't need it anymore. Though I would show the pic with stats of yours..so players can see what to include in their starter save. I don't like doing dirty work for others, that's why I removed my downloads from latest III and VC videos. And, who want's a collection, true GTA players make one for themselves by themselves.

If players don't 'miss' obtaining Heist-setup-only vehicles because they are dumb, then they should understand the part you mentioned about after-100% vehicles. If they fill their early saves with Lamar vans and bronze Boxvilles, then it is their fault. That's why I mention it in strategies, that 'this vehicle can also be obtained after 100%'. Though when the same vehicles exist in missions having same properties, I also mention it for certainty of those being the same and the same and the same, because there are many players (especially GTA V-only kiddies who haven't even played classic old GTAs) who do not use their brain before complaining like 'you didn't include bronze Boxville!' 'where is Lamar's van? It exists in Chop and has a unique plate'.

Annoying, honestly.

• MorsPrincipiumEst likes this

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:52 PM Edited by MorsPrincipiumEst, 08 August 2017 - 01:58 PM.

I will eventually be taking Photos of all of my Pause Menu Stats for III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLaD, TBoGT, CW, and V...Starter Saves AND 100% Saves, so be patient.  I will probably feature all of that in my Profile where you see all my Special Vehicle Collection Photos for all ten of these GTA's, too.  I hope it all fits, as there is going to be like 300 Photos or more in total in my Profile eventually! :D :p  First I need to FINISH ALL of my GTA Projects, though, before doing this.  It'll all be done this late Fall or early Winter if I stay persistent...

And, who want's a collection, true GTA players make one for themselves by themselves.

This.  It's typically people who suck at the games begging for your hard work done in the Saves.  Feel sorry for these people, lol...Then when you don't give it to them, they hate you for it, which is just embarrassing on their part.  They know they suck, or they wouldn't be asking you for the Saves...I had plenty of people crying to me in PM for my Saves over the years and just told them to f*ck off and do it themselves.  That simple.  Jealous children, be jealous...

But that is exactly true.  Anyone can "post" the "best" Starter Save or 100% Save, but only the weak minded fools will download it and play in the sandbox.  I am only interested in my OWN work, not someone else's work.  You gain no experience from taking other people's sh*t instead of doing it yourself.  Like I said, feel sorry for those people...

Yeah, Lamar's UP Speedo is from Chop, but the same thing can be obtained in free roam with Lamar on any Friend Activity and that Brown Go Postal Boxville is just "Rare," but can be found in traffic.  Usually in a Scripted Switch Scenario.  V has a lot of Scripted Scenarios when you switch Character or go past a certain street at a certain time of day, or day of the week, etc, etc.

Like the FIB Buffalo and FIB Granger.  Those can be found at the Satellites in Sandy Shores at 11 AM in game time and then they go away after a few minutes.  I think it's an every day occurrence, though.  I believe all of this was removed for Next Gen.  No idea why they'd remove these as I used to love stealing the FIB Buffalo...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 08 August 2017 - 02:21 PM Edited by MM KJ, 08 August 2017 - 03:03 PM.

Like the FIB Buffalo and FIB Granger.  Those can be found at the Satellites in Sandy Shores at 11 AM in game time and then they go away after a few minutes.  I think it's an every day occurrence, though.  I believe all of this was removed for Next Gen.  No idea why they'd remove these as I used to love stealing the FIB Buffalo...

Same goes for Unmarked cruiser. Obtaining the gray and black one - easy police chase. But blue and red one- a total headache since you need all grey, black, silver and blue chase you together in order for red spawn.

FBI Buffalo is nice, truly... only the time isn't that specific I found it at 10AM and also at 11.22 AM. Still tricky if you do not know it.

And Buffalo cruiser - many players don't even know it exists, lol :)

Bronze Boxville - yeah it spawns only in one specific traffic jam event for Michael and in one for Franklin, there are also many other traffic jam switches which will not spawn this though.

Edit: White LSDWP Burrito is not UC. Just found one parked. Found blue one as well.

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Muscle cars rule!

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:24 PM

I have a question on PS3 patch 1.00  

the mission Trevor Philips Industries

there's a phoenix, the primary & secondary color doesn't show in LSC

just a guess : primary Black secondary Black with Ice White pearlescent

If Trevor dies near the phoenix the pearlescent changes color but primary color stays the same.

it's parked on the right side of the building one Phoenix is Graphite the other looks black.

Can someone check that Phoenix primary color?

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 08 August 2017 - 10:33 PM

there's a phoenix with white stripes is it special? the doors are locked, I tried camera trick I even pushed phoenix with a firetruck it disappears after the (cut scene) Trevor gets them guys from the ice chest

only 3 phoenix are unobtainable red /orange stripe ,orange /black stripe and ?/ white stripe

Nevermind....

I just found the same Phoenix in traffic It looks the same

Harbor Blue/ Diamond Blue pearl/Diamond Blue stripe

If Trevor dies near the phoenix the pearlescent changes color but primary color stays the same.

it's parked on the right side of the building one Phoenix is Graphite the other looks black.

If anything, MM KJ will look into this.  He's the one in control of the Guide and checking things out as we speak.  It may take some time, though.

beretta-gt88
  • beretta-gt88

Muscle cars rule!

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 August 2017 - 03:33 AM Edited by beretta-gt88, 09 August 2017 - 03:44 AM.

there's a phoenix with white stripes is it special? the doors are locked, I tried camera trick I even pushed phoenix with a firetruck it disappears after the (cut scene) Trevor gets them guys from the ice chest

only 3 phoenix are unobtainable red /orange stripe ,orange /black stripe and ?/ white stripe

Nevermind....

I just found the same Phoenix in traffic It looks the same

Harbor Blue/ Diamond Blue pearl/Diamond Blue stripe

If anything, MM KJ will look into this.  He's the one in control of the Guide and checking things out as we speak.  It may take some time, though.

I looked at the black Phoenix in IFRUIT app

Standard  1+ and 2+ : Brushed Black Steel

Pearlescent :  Ice White

This Black Phoenix from the mission Trevor Philips Industries has a UC1 & UC2  it's easy to obtain complete mission then take to garage.

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 09 August 2017 - 05:07 AM Edited by MM KJ, 09 August 2017 - 06:40 AM.

To my mind, Trevor Philips Industries and many other missions in GTA V, (mainly driving-chase missions) create a handful of srange colour vehicles (Some become UC this way (light blue Packer, red Atomic livery Burrito (that's how UC Burritos are actually made in Eye in the Sky, and actually while chasing the Z-Type, there are also lots of unusual colour vehicles, these are apparently unobtainable)) and some just look unusual (orange Ballers or Dark Green F620s which you will never see in traffic), but are LS Customs creatable).

In addition to this feature, TP Indusries gives us a handful of modded vehicles as well (Benefactor Dubsta that drives in front of the lab) - it has xenon lights, rear spare wheel, bumpers, but since they can be made anytime in LS Customs, I won't add them. Exactly like race vehicles in GTA V. 3D-era games gave us FP vehicles, GTA V gives us just tuned traffic vehicles that can be made anytime.

So my point is, I think this Phoenix is not a traffic default, it just has unusual LS Customs colours sticked to it, BUT, as MorsPrincipiumEst said, I will look into it closely with a garage editor.

Bender ุ
  • Bender ุ

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 August 2017 - 07:09 AM

(Benefactor Dubsta that drives in front of the lab) - it has xenon lights, rear spare wheel, bumpers, but since they can be made anytime in LS Customs, I won't add them. Exactly like race vehicles in GTA V. 3D-era games gave us FP vehicles, GTA V gives us just tuned traffic vehicles that can be made anytime.

You are wrong. This dubsta is called Dubsta2 in game. its diffrent version and its wheel is glitchable (you can walk through it) and you CANNOT take it off. Its completly diffrent car, and as far as i know it appears also in The race near MC.

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 12 August 2017 - 08:32 AM

Ok thanks for info - now smarter again!

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 02:18 PM Edited by MM KJ, 18 August 2017 - 02:23 PM.

Back in guide management guys, more special vehicles available soon!

After I have some rest, I will continue checking Burrito default spawns. I just HEAVILY changed the vehicle list page (did not add new vehicles though, but fixed mistakes and made things clear), and also added MorsPrincipiumEst's savefile with this guide's properties (some of those are still not renewed though) and pictures.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

• Feroci
  • United-States

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:13 PM

The Branded Bison with Winch isn't EC White?  Interesting.  So the ONLY thing special on this is the Winch, I guess?  I could of sworn I saw in Lancet Jades' Guide a while back that it's EC White as well as this special feature of the Winch...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:23 PM Edited by MM KJ, 18 August 2017 - 03:24 PM.

As I've experienced and tested a lot of old and new stuff in GTA V lately, I can say that this Lancet's Guide is getting more and more unreliable. Alrhough he's a great guy and we have chatted and shared information and I don't want to say anything bad about him, but he should have tested more these properties before putting them in the guide. I know it takes time so I actually understand why he didn't, but still. I have to confess, I've given him a good fix information, but ALSO not true info, so many things in there are traffic defaults and many vehicles are missing.

This Bison is not numbered yet, so I'm about to look into it's colour and stuff. Winch is definitely unique, but the colour should be a traffic default McGill Olsen Bison, although I do not know if it actually spawns in XBOX 360/PS3.

Things that are numbered, are confirmed. (Of course there is nothing to confirm on Skylift or Asea or smth but I don't wanna make a mess on page 1).
  • MorsPrincipiumEst and SpriteFan274 like this

B_Smiles
  • B_Smiles

now outta therapy and ready to date your sister!!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 August 2017 - 03:49 PM Edited by B_Smiles, 18 August 2017 - 03:53 PM.

Dont know if its been mentioned, but lazlow's dillettante has permanent bulletproof tires, and i think a white pearlescent under the red paint

Has anyone found the penumbra with the unique date format? need to dig through my old xbox360 social account photos

Edit: jesus, i noticed in the ng version the blank plate hearse trevor sometimes has has been patched with a full plate. Thanks r*

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 04:08 PM

Ok, I will look into Lazlow's Dilettante. Although, I have to figure out how to obtain it, as actually almost all vehicles that spawn in traffic whilst chasing him are UC or UPC. BUT, all these are unobtainable. So if the Dilettante is obtainable before entering Maze Bank Arena, it's a new one for this guide for sure. (Actually it is possible to beat Lazlow to his car before the chase, use GLITCH 5, and then fail the mission, but you have to be real quick, just like with UC Black conversion later in the game.

Tell me more about Penumbra, I didn't get what vehicle u mean..

Yeah, freakin R⭐ has patched all BTS/BP properties on vehicles, as well as teleport trick. Also made Space Docker not unique, Skylift or TP Inc. Cargobob unobtainable.. Thank you, really :/ .

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 18 August 2017 - 04:17 PM

"Notes:  ! ! !  Saving it in safehouse garage deletes the BPT property, and interior garage deletes the BTS property. So take your pick."

Any way of having both BPT and BTS Properties at the same time? Maybe by putting the BPT/BTS/BP Vehicle in the Impound? 

I'd personally call these Vehicle differently, like "BLP Mesa with BP Tires and Black Tire Smoke", because Blank Plate doesn't mean Bulletproof, but whatever. Bulletproof doesn't even exist in V unless on Next Gen where there's a way to make any Bike into AP form.

Yeah Rockstar doesn't really care about Special Stuff and neither do 99% GTA players... I wish the Skylift is obtainable on Next Gen or later patches of Last Gen...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 04:22 PM Edited by MM KJ, 18 August 2017 - 06:17 PM.

I need to find a way how to save BPT/BTS/BP vehicle into impound WITHOUT LS Customs modification, as modding it any way, or even repairing the vehicle deletes the BTS property.

EDIT: BTS property is unequipped type, which will delete in everywhere except in safehouse garage. Whether you load a save, switch characters, exit LS Customs or find it parked near characters safehouse, this property will ALWAYS be gone. So that also goes for the impounds. Impounds do keep the BPT property, though. Obivously, nothing deletes the BP property. That's why I consider BTS slightly more special than BPT. They both can be attached in LS Customs, but on BPT/BTS/BP vehicles, only BPT property shows up. When you take a look at BTS vehicle via editor, it says it has a white tire smoke, when it actually has black. So it is not the same as LS Customs black tire smoke equipped. So when you are taking a "pick", I suggest choosing BTS vehicles. You can always add BPT when you want, it will then become the same BPT/BTS/BP vehicle as in the mission. BPT/BTS properties added in LS Customs will save everywhere, so THAT'S WHY I SAY only unmoddable vehicles like BPT/BTS/BP Mixer or such are much, much more special than moddable vehicles like Mesa or Penumbra.. BPT property is basically not special on them since you can add better, saveable BPT property on them anytime.

Yeah McGill Olsen Bison with winch is ONLY UE, despite having a exclusive Worn White colour, at least three of them ALWAYS spawn in construction site in Grand Senora Desert. Only thing they are missing, is the winch. There are many other Worn White traffic defaults in GTA V as well. Again a source that has messed up Lancet's guide a bit...

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 07:45 PM

Today's work: traffic default and LS Colour check, and 8 new special vehicles in the guide! Also fixed some minor bugs and mistakes.

SpriteFan274
  • SpriteFan274

Player

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 18 August 2017 - 08:43 PM

So it's 100%-ly impossible to save both the Black Tire Smoke AND BP Tires? That's a shame...

Awesome work on the Guide!

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 18 August 2017 - 09:13 PM

Yeah 100% impossible with unmoddable vehicles..BPT/BTS Taxi would be the beast...but you just have to lose one property because it won't save. This actually sucks, yes.

And thanks, btw :)

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

🦋 This action will have consequences...

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 19 August 2017 - 03:54 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 19 August 2017 - 03:56 PM.

(Of course there is nothing to confirm on Skylift or Asea or smth but I don't wanna make a mess on page 1).

I've checked the traffic colors in the game files so I can verify if the vehicles are EC or not.

Skylift
Primary: Worn Silver Gray (color ID: 23)
Secondary: Metallic Black (color ID: 0)
Pearlescent: Matte Light Gray (color ID: 14)
Wheels: Alloy (color ID: 156)

Primary: Worn Silver (color ID: 24)
Pearlescent: Matte Light Gray (color ID: 14)

Primary: Metallic Moss Brown (color ID: 100)
Pearlescent: Worn Silver (color ID: 24)

Primary: Worn Olive Army Green (color ID: 133)
Pearlescent: Worn Silver (color ID: 24)

Primary: Matte Light Gray (color ID: 14)
Secondary: Metallic Back (color ID: 0)
Pearlescent: Worn Silver Gray (color ID: 23)

Didn't check the mission Skylift yet so I'm not sure whether it uses one of those or if it's EC.

Asea and Asea (snow) (both Aseas have the same color sets)

Spoiler

For reference, this is the snowy Asea that Michael drives during the mission. It is most definitely EC.
Primary: Worn Blue (color ID: 86)
Pearlescent: Bluish Silver (color ID: 5)

Also, the brown GoPostal Boxville is technically not supposed to be unique. The brown color is actually specified as a traffic color but it is set to spawn with Livery #2, which it doesn't have and that causes the game to skip that color set altogether for traffic and fixed spawns. Script-spawned vehicles ignore the livery specifics from the traffic variation file so it can spawn a random traffic color with a random livery.

One thing I don't know is why exactly the game picks the brown color, because it is the second color set and the script doesn't specify any colors for any vehicle (it just tells the game to spawn the vehicle). Normally if you spawn vehicles through the script -without setting specific colors- the game will take the first or second color set depending on whether the same color set has spawned very recently. This is why most vehicles from the traffic jam switch scenes are usually black or silver. When I tried manually spawning the Boxville the game seemed to have a preference for the brown color set, so I'd assume the white/blue is always loaded into memory and the game picks brown for the switch scene and the mission instead. I don't know where the line is between "unique" and "not unique" so I'll leave it up to you to decide.

Great work so far by the way, about time someone updated the guide for V :^:

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 19 August 2017 - 04:10 PM Edited by MM KJ, 19 August 2017 - 04:12 PM.

Thank you for your feedback!

So many traffic defaults for Skylift??? Whoa that's impressive! But still we can get Skylift only in one mission and it is always the same colour, so as the helicopter itself is Unique, it shouldn't matter whether it is UC or not in there.

Yeah the Unique/rare line is brought up by adding RV property on rare vehicles. The line that's very difficult to identify though, is which one is just RV and which one is RV that is normally a total headache to obtain when not on a mission. I mean, where this 'headache' line runs in. So my RVs start from vehicles like Prison Bus and this Boxville (which are not a real pain, just tedious to get) and end up with Yellow Frogger or Red Unmarked Cruiser (which may be so hard that many players give up on them). Still, they are all the same 'Rare', not Unique..

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:08 PM Edited by MM KJ, 19 August 2017 - 08:44 PM.

Another day, another work!

4 new vehicles added and now we are finally in the desert with our process! So you can obtain 22 vehicles before Mr. Philips mission.

I've now run out of fnxrak's videos and with less support during the whole game now. That means I have to start passing through all processes by myself, having nothing to rely on, and confirm properties at the same time. So the guide will slow down a bit but I'll try my best, as always!

This has been a good start for me, as I have removed 2 trash vehicles by confirming, and added 1 thanks to fnxrak. This is a difference right now between this guide and Lancet Jades's FAQ. Also I've become much smarter about properties, and discovered lots of new stuff. Nothing stops me from my work.

Also changed colours on each numbered vehicle on page 1, to be more accurate. I like being accurate. Fixed hords of grammar and language mistakes, font bugs and list messes as well.

The only thing that is still dangerous for this guide, is a possibility that some vehicles may still be undiscovered. This is mainly because of the old FAQ being built on guesses. I have the ability to get rid of all the inferior trash, but if something is not discovered, then it will be missing from the guide until someone discovers it. Easy and logical.

I also have 4 100% savefiles ready for sharing, but I won't do it as long as I've made sure these don't contain inferiors.

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 20 August 2017 - 01:39 PM Edited by MM KJ, 20 August 2017 - 01:39 PM.

Burrito colour check finished. Now I know exactly which ones spawn in traffic, and which don't.

Traffic default in GTA Wiki states that all colours that spawn in "Eye in the Sky" are traffic defaults. What ACTUALLY spawns in traffic too, is here:

Atomic: only blue
Pharte Gas: only red
McGill Olsen: only white
LSDWP: blue, red and white

So every other colour (beige, grey, silver and worn white) are UC. Also when one of those (blue, red and white) spawns on a Burrito they shouldn't, it makes them UC.

Now if anyone should STILL sees (has seen) some other colour parked in traffic, you let me know ASAP.

WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

🦋 This action will have consequences...

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 20 August 2017 - 02:39 PM

Traffic default in GTA Wiki states that all colours that spawn in "Eye in the Sky" are traffic defaults.

That's because these really are (supposed to be) traffic defaults - not the wiki's fault. It's another example of "R* messed up the traffic variations file" and "script ignores the traffic variations file". Gray , Silver, and Worn White are defined as spawning with no livery at all (which isn't possible) and are ignored for traffic while the beige/light brown is presumably ignored because it's told to spawn with a McGill Olsen livery despite that livery already having an assigned color (and to clear up possible questions, LSDWP livery doesn't have an assigned color so instead it picks the three colors which are considered valid by the game).

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 20 August 2017 - 02:45 PM Edited by MM KJ, 20 August 2017 - 02:50 PM.

Yeah I didn't mean to blame the Wiki lol :D. I think I understood the spawning similarly. The same happens with brown Boxville, I guess? There are also many, many other missions which randomly add traffic default colours on vehicles, which usually cannot be seen actually. Many players think then it is UC, however it is not. Only UC when on a unmoddable vehicle which doesn't spawn like this, in our case, differnt livery Burritos. The real UC means something else yeah tho..

Also there are missions which do not add traffic default colours, but add random LS Customs colours on vehicles. When such a trick happens to a vehicle that cannot be mooded and seen in traffic this way, it becomes UC, like white Bus, yellow Packer or red Trashmaster.

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 20 August 2017 - 10:30 PM Edited by MM KJ, 25 August 2017 - 04:05 PM.

Another day, 4 desert vehicles added, tested, and back in LS, heavy confirmation passed on Phantoms in Fame or Shame, this way 5 new Phantoms added, UP Towtruck and a new discovery (not by me) - BPT Dilettante. Confirmed that any other car in Maze Bank Arena parking lot in this mission is not UC, Shafters are LS Customs creatable and Sentinel XSs traffic defaults. Confirmed that there is no UC planes in Nervous Ron, or UC vehicles in Trevor Philips Industries; if someone should think so. Phoenixes are all LS Customs-coloured, Dubsta can be seen in offroad races and Sadler is just a covered-back variant of Sadler.

But I need your help guys.

Firstly, how to post a pic so it can be seen, not a link? When I try to add one via BBCode, pic marking or in "spoiler", it says "You are not allowed to use that image extension on this community."

Secondly, Bender what videos do you have exactly? I'm in serious need of videos rn lol, so if you could share something useful, it'd be awesome ;)

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 23 August 2017 - 06:53 PM Edited by MM KJ, 25 August 2017 - 04:06 PM.

I still need help especially the pic stuff

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 25 August 2017 - 08:08 PM

Ok, so the guide has really been growing, yesterday faced the Content_Too_Long problem for the first time!

Work done:

-looottzz of colour checks, vehicle checks, has been driving and checking, driving and checking.

-added 6 new discoveries never mentioned in Lancet's FAQ.

-just in case, checked every fckn vehicle that spawns in every fckn mission.

-16 new vehicles in total, finished with Hood Safari.

-edited colours, fixed bugs.

MM KJ
  • MM KJ

Snitch

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 28 August 2017 - 09:48 PM

Today I did not add any vehicles sadly. But still did some work.

-finally solved the puzzle of UWC dealership vehicles. Confirmed what actually exists and how can be saved.
-discovered nice new properties. BPT on Jimmy's BeeJay, the heli in Three's Company actually has a blank plate and UC Red F620 has UWC too.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users