Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why doesn't the Dukes Highway Reaper have any performance enhancements?

4 replies to this topic
ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

"Did you turn up to rescue Maria, or to get me back?"

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Why tf doesn't the Dukes Highway Reaper have any performance enhancements compared to the standard Dukes?

Now, obviously you guys probably have no clue either, but judging by the appearance of the Highway Reaper, it is supercharged, meaning not only should it go faster than the standard Dukes, but it should also produce a Supercharger Whine, similar to that of the Sabre GT, or the Sultan RS. As a car guy, this special model Dukes makes absolutely no sense to me, considering that there is no performance enhancements whatsoever. A car manufacturer in real life would never release a sports model of a vehicle without adding any performance enhancements. Considering that this is a sports model of a standard muscle car, it would probably have other enhancements such as a camshaft, or an inter cooler, depending on the type of Supercharger. At the end of the day, this is a GTA game, not a car simulator, so I guess I'll end my rant here.

• B Dawg and The Deadite like this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago

Damn classic muscle ricers!

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

"Did you turn up to rescue Maria, or to get me back?"

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Damn classic muscle ricers!

Well technically yes, the Dukes Highway Reaper, as dope as it looks, is a riced out version of the Dukes! ;)

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Motosoldier

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by B Dawg, 4 weeks ago.

Yeah, that has always bugged me, and therefore always made me use the non-HR version of the car. They should have made it into a separate vehicle with better speed/acceleration. A valid complaint.

• Payne Killer, Dream-_-Traveler and ClaudeIzABadAzz like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 4 weeks ago

It's just extras put onto the normal model. All the cars that are used by gangs also have that and they share the exact same performance stats as the original ones too.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users