Bad news for Xbox users

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
7 replies to this topic
Nostalgia
  • Nostalgia

Starter Save Veteran

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by Nostalgia, 4 weeks ago.

So today I turned on my Xbox 360 to play some GTA San Andreas - the Xbox original version, to find it was no longer in my saved games or downloads. Just yesterday I was playing the game fine, but today I could no longer access it. It was the downloaded Xbox original version of the game, which I've heard they no longer sell on the marketplace, but I've had it downloaded on my console for years now, I have no idea how it could suddenly be removed from my console. I don't have my Xbox connected to the internet either, so no Xbox updates could affect that.

But it's ridiculous, I paid for the game, just like any other game you would buy digitally, and its somehow been deleted from my system.

So basically, the only way I could now play the Xbox original version of San Andreas would be to buy a second-hand disc version off Ebay or something. So stupid.

Has this happened to anyone else?

HaIfricanHammer
  • HaIfricanHammer

I ever tell you about Trevor?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Happened to me when I moved.
The remastered version is garbage in comparison.

MorsPrincipiumEst
  • MorsPrincipiumEst

GTA Series Special Vehicle Collector

• Feroci
  • United-States
  • The collector [Amazing work on the Special Vehicle Guide!]

Posted 4 weeks ago

That's pretty f*cked up.  Glad I don't own any Digital Versions, though, only Digital Mobile Versions but for Console, I prefer to always own the Physical Discs and have those.

• lil weasel likes this

TheOriginalGunslinger
  • TheOriginalGunslinger

Thug

• Members
  • United-States
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 4 weeks ago

Since you already purchased it before it can still be found in your "Download History" in the "Settings > Account" on your Xbox 360 console (if connected to the internet). From there you can download it again. I had the same issue and then this helped me.

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

Boy You Make Me Make Bad Decisions

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 4 weeks ago

It's sh*tty tbh, I prefer playing it on my PS2.

Richie Makyura
  • Richie Makyura

Most Wanted Criminal :v

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 4 weeks ago

Why GTA SA XBOX 360 is s*it? I Have the version of PC and the 360 version and i thinking the graphics of 360 looks better than the PC version.

Femme Fatale
  • Femme Fatale

Boy You Make Me Make Bad Decisions

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 4 weeks ago

Why GTA SA XBOX 360 is s*it? I Have the version of PC and the 360 version and i thinking the graphics of 360 looks better than the PC version.

Glitchy(especially the radio), the graphics look "oily", and they removed songs from the soundtrack.

Vanzant
  • Vanzant

おっぱい 23V

• United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Since you already purchased it before it can still be found in your "Download History" in the "Settings > Account" on your Xbox 360 console (if connected to the internet). From there you can download it again. I had the same issue and then this helped me.

This is the best answer. ^

Locking since the rest of the conversation here isn't about the problem.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users