Photo

Niko has two jobs

4 replies to this topic
AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:01 PM

Police officer cleaning up the streets of Liberty City's most wanted by day. By night, vigilante completing the story missions. This has been my latest fun way to play. How have you mixed things up to get more enjoyment out of the game?

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:07 PM

Sometimes I go from A to B obeying as many laws as possible or on foot and using public transport. If I get bored, I just steal a car and start driving around like crazy, or go into the airport to have fun with the police.

• AuSsIeThUnDeR36 likes this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

GTA Enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:36 PM

When I'm bored I hop in my Dukes or my Sultan RS and just do a whole bunch of mad stuff - burnouts, drifts, high speeds, redlining - you name it, I'm probably crazy enough to do it. Sometimes I'll jack the chopper near the Alderney safehouse, ascend as high as I can, and then jump out into the water.
  • Algonquin Assassin and Ryder 12 like this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Members
  • Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 22 July 2017 - 05:55 AM

I don't really role play pretending that he has a legitimate job, but I do like completing the side missions parallel to where the story's up to.:)

KingD19
  • KingD19

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

My Niko is retired and doesn't need a job I'm already worth 1.5 million but it I plan on bumping that up I'll finish the car theft side missions for Steve other then that my Niko doesn't have to work ever again I may do the police missions just for fun tho

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users