Holy sh*t.........(SPOILERS)

20 replies to this topic
ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

"Did you turn up to rescue Maria, or to get me back?"

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Wow.......so I just finished the game, and it was bloody amazing! I killed that scumbag Darko, and I also killed that f*ckhead Dimitri along with that pr*ck Pegorino. Hats off to Rockstar for creating an amazing game with an awesome story line. If you decide to reply to this, please, don't spoil the deal ending, thank you. 

• Algonquin Assassin, anthony, ToyGT_one and 9 others like this

Tycek
  • Tycek

Being a bastard works.

• The Yardies
  • Poland

Posted 4 weeks ago

Good to see that you enjoyed the game.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 4 weeks ago

I can't believe it's 2017 and you are playing this game first time. I am just a bit jealous because I want those feelings again. But everytime I play it's amazing because I always hear pedestrians say something I haven't heard before. I was driving and I accidentally bumped into a person crossing the road and another guy saw it and said "Whoa, glad that wasn't me!" I have been playing 7 years and never heard that dialogue. Another reason why IV is so amazing.
  • Algonquin Assassin, gta111, SchizNitz and 6 others like this

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 weeks ago

Now here comes the magic: Replay it again doing every single choice you made differently (If you let someone alive, kill him, etc), then replay it again doing your favorite choices. That's my favorite thing about HD-era GTA Games.

• UltraGizmo64, DimitriFaustin and Neon_Dreaming like this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Now here comes the magic: Replay it again doing every single choice you made differently (If you let someone alive, kill him, etc), then replay it again doing your favorite choices. That's my favorite thing about HD-era GTA Games.

Yeah that's exactly what I plan on doing after I finish TLAD and TBOGT.

DimitriFaustin
  • DimitriFaustin

Anywhere City Survivor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

Hey, it's better being nine years late than never...  :cool:

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

We're all looking for that special someone

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 4 weeks ago

I wish I could recapture those "feels" of playing GTA IV for the first time again. Glad you enjoyed it buddy. It's truly one of R*'s (underappreciated) masterpieces.:)

• Carbonox, UltraGizmo64, Xiled and 1 other like this

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Threadbare tapestry unwinding slow

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 4 weeks ago

I always kicked Darko in the nads and then left him to contemplate his sad life and crummy past decisions.
  • Ciaran, Jeansowaty and The Deadite like this

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

I can't believe it's 2017 and you are playing this game first time. I am just a bit jealous because I want those feelings again. But everytime I play it's amazing because I always hear pedestrians say something I haven't heard before. I was driving and I accidentally bumped into a person crossing the road and another guy saw it and said "Whoa, glad that wasn't me!" I have been playing 7 years and never heard that dialogue. Another reason why IV is so amazing.

I only just got a PS3 this year, that's why. All my life I've been playing the 3D GTA's on my PS2.

• Algonquin Assassin, AuSsIeThUnDeR36 and UltraGizmo64 like this

jrl51592
  • jrl51592

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

If I had internet, I'd play GTAIV with you. ;)

I'm playing storymode right now as I type this and I keep having flashbacks of all the memories I have of playing multiplayer with my friends as well as with strangers. I didn't realise how many memories I had of this game compared to that of GTAV, until I pulled my PS3 out of my closet and inserted the GTAIV disc. It explains why my plastic case for GTAIV is so wore out lol

Queen Elizabeth II
  • Queen Elizabeth II

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Queen Elizabeth II, 3 weeks ago.

Grand Theft Auto IV is a game of many possibilities. You should play it one more time to truly enjoy it, and do it slowly and in a realistic way. It surely is one of the best games that has ever been made.

• Algonquin Assassin likes this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

• Australia
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 3 weeks ago

Grand Theft Auto IV is a game of many possibilities. You should play it one more time to truly enjoy it, and do it slowly and in a realistic way. It surely is one of the best games that have been ever made.

One more time isn't enough. I've played it through 9 times and I feel like I could play through it 50 more.;)
  • jrl51592 likes this

jrl51592
  • jrl51592

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago

Grand Theft Auto IV is a game of many possibilities. You should play it one more time to truly enjoy it, and do it slowly and in a realistic way. It surely is one of the best games that have been ever made.

One more time isn't enough. I've played it through 9 times and I feel like I could play through it 50 more.;)
Only 9? That's a rookie number. You gotta pump that number up!
  • Algonquin Assassin and confederatestatesgta like this

Algonquin Assassin
  • Algonquin Assassin

• Australia
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014

Posted 3 weeks ago

Yeah lol. It's a bit low. I've been stuck on doing my 10th for a while. I don't get as much time for video games like I used to, but 5 of those 9 did come within a few months of each other.:)
  • jrl51592 likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Motosoldier

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by B Dawg, 3 weeks ago.

and TBOGT.

I'd skip that one :p

You should have got a PC instead of a PS3 too.

HeistsActivist
  • HeistsActivist

Heists 2.0 Supporter and Activist

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by HeistsActivist, 3 weeks ago.

Grand Theft Auto IV is a game of many possibilities. You should play it one more time to truly enjoy it, and do it slowly and in a realistic way. It surely is one of the best games that has ever been made.

My first GTA was GTA V (and btw as I type this I listen to the pause menu music of TBOGT) Trevor is my favorite GTA protagonist and most likely always be, GTA V holds a special place in my heart too. But after playing through GTA IV (I finished earlier this year) I realized IV was kinda better than V and not to mention I like the setting better even though I am from Boston (my familys from NY) I always looked at IV as a piss poor game and never wanted to dive into cuz of no mission restart and the driving handling and the graphics but when I threw that aside I became attached and love this game, recently both DLCs were on sale and I got my dad to buy them for me on 360 and I finished TLAD and realized the hype around Johnny K. Johnny was a good man who came across a crazy guy who had just seen a ghost, poor johnny, R.I.P.

Now Im playing through TBOGT and it makes me think of GTA V so much cuz it has a lot of vehicles that are in V but were not in IV, it also has made me appreciate my Buzzard A LOT MORE and my Assault Shotgun and I absolutely love TLAD for the Street Sweeper, all in all I think Liberty City is the best GTA city as well and I love GTA IV and its episodes

And for a reason IDK why I am playing through TBOGT very realisticly (not doing missions at 9pm going to sleep taking the subway eating at 12pm)
  • Algonquin Assassin likes this

Legomanarthur
  • Legomanarthur

We all want peace! But my peace, not their f*cking peace

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 3 weeks ago

Can't believe you haven't been spoiled the main storyline up to this point, my advice would be to take TLaD and TBoGT slowly, as they are relatively short games you should take your time to do some side missions, hanging out with friends, do gang wars in TLaD, club management in TBoGT and other activities, when I played these DLCs for the first time I rushed their storyline because I was too excited to see what was going to happen, it did not ruin my experience but I did miss some things that are pretty fun to experience during the storyline.

Scaglietti
  • Scaglietti

Italia

• Facade Corporation
  • Italy
  • Best Poster [Vehicles] 2016

Posted 3 weeks ago

Well I haven't played the storyline since 2013 so when I buy vanilla IV for bc on One some day I'm sure I'll enjoy these feeling again.

Niko'sCousin11
  • Niko'sCousin11

Nightclubs, Women, Titties!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 3 weeks ago

Great to see you enjoyed it. I remember playing it for the first time 3 years ago. I knew I was gonna pick Revenge as soon as they gave the option, f*ck Dimitri. The magic is real when playing it for the first time, but it hits you right in dem feels. Especially when i chose Deal.

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

and TBOGT.

I'd skip that one :p

You should have got a PC instead of a PS3 too.

The PS3 was given to me from a friend, and a PC costs too much ATM.

ClaudeIzABadAzz
  • ClaudeIzABadAzz

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by ClaudeIzABadAzz, 2 weeks ago.

Can't believe you haven't been spoiled the main storyline up to this point, my advice would be to take TLaD and TBoGT slowly, as they are relatively short games you should take your time to do some side missions, hanging out with friends, do gang wars in TLaD, club management in TBoGT and other activities, when I played these DLCs for the first time I rushed their storyline because I was too excited to see what was going to happen, it did not ruin my experience but I did miss some things that are pretty fun to experience during the storyline.

Of course I'm doing side missions in TLAD and TBOGT! Otherwise you don't get the full experience! Bike races in TLAD are hella fun  :pp 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users