Photo

The Rain of Darkness, an LCS fanfic

28 replies to this topic
The Eddo
  • The Eddo

I was a Pakistani all along...

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 20 July 2017 - 03:39 PM Edited by The Eddo, 4 weeks ago.

The Rain of Darkness
"Colder than a barrel of a gun..."

The copyright on this fanfic is of The Eddo, since the 3rd of October, 2016...

Summary:

After a horrible incident that changed his life, Kazuki Kasen is out after a sinister and mysterious woman, a black magician who wants the Kasens dead.
But when his own life sidetracks him, Kazuki is forced to do everything else than killing the one who ruined everything.
From Kazuki's dark and haunting past to his hidden feelings for Toshiko, from Yuka's birth to the Yakuza's origins, all will be revealed, one by one.
Delve deep into this cold, dark and cruel mist of time to find out what happens when the rain of darkness storms down like bullets from the dark barrel of a gun...

Notes:

The story is completely written to the end, I'm only releasing it in separate posts for easier reading.
Texts like "KLIK! KLAK! BLAM!" etc. appear next to the entity which emits that sound.

Story:

Part I: The Darkness

Prologue: When It All Started

Time: 03:40 AM
Year: 2002 (one year after III's events)
Weather: Heavy Rain (with loud thunderclaps, cold winds and very black storm clouds)
Atmosphere: Late Winter

[The screen fades out from black to the manor's frontyard with a loud thunderclap.]
[Rain droplets are forming on the screen like in VC PC with SkyGFX installed.]

[The manor is a 1:1 copy of Alfred Woden's manor, but it doesn't have the sculptures, sculpture-type wall-papers and statues.]
[There are dead bodies of men in black suits lying everywhere.]

[The camera flies up to the roof and flies over to a heavily wounded Kazuki standing on the glass-and-steel dome.]
[The spike of the dome is missing and Kazuki is standing at the edge of the hole in which spike is supposed to be stuck in.]

[Kazuki has a Katana in his left hand.]
[The sword's blade has blood splattered on it.]

[Kazuki has a golden Desert Eagle in his right hand, the gun's slider is stuck backwards and the clip is missing, indicating no ammunition.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "To make any kind of sense of all of this, I need to go all the way back..."

[The camera gets placed in front of Kazuki's face as he makes a serious face.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Back to when it all started... thirty-five years ago."

[The screen instantly turns white with a loud thunderclap.]
[Flashback begins.]

Chapter One: In the Beginning

Time: 02:31 AM
Year: 1967
Weather: Light Rain (with very soft thunderclaps)

[The screen fades out from white to the skyline of the city.]
[Rain droplets are forming on the screen.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I am Kazuki Kasen..."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "The beginning of my life was very bright, but it all slowly faded away into complete black darkness."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I was born at midnight, when the rest of the city was asleep."

[Kazuki's father is sitting at a bench in the empty waiting area of a hospital, waiting.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Everything was very well in the beginning, Mother and Father were both very peaceful and very tranquil."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Their relationship was built on trust and respect, which was why they never used to fight."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Not to mention, there was a quite well understanding between them."

[An annoyed nurse arrives and hands Kazuki's father his two new sons, Kazuki and Kenji.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "When I was born... I wasn't born alone..."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Came attached with me was my son-like brother, Kenji..."

Nurse: "Please, take your children away! Their screaming is horrible!" [runs off] "I QUIT!"
Kazuki's Father: "That is one odd nurse right there." [looks down at Kazuki and Kenji] "I cannot believe I have become a father." [smiles] "Of two sons... at once."

[Kazuki and Kenji are both quiet.]
[Suddenly, Kazuki starts crying.]
Kazuki's Father: "Ssh! Do not cry! Do not cry, calm down." [Kazuki slowly stops crying.]
Nurse: [runs into a wall] "Darn it!" [collapses, wounded.]

Kazuki's Father: [sighs] "I wonder when I will become the father of a daughter, one daughter and my family will be complete."

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Father must have wished for a daughter at my birth."

[Three years later...]

Year: 1970
Weather: Clear Blue Sky (half-hot-half-cold temperature with nice, perfect and warm breezes of air)
Atmosphere: Mid Spring

[A three-year old Kazuki is crawling around in his childhood home.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "But he was completely oblivious that one day, his wish was going to be fulfilled."

[Kazuki crawls past an open doorway but comes back to look at his mother, who is inside the room, standing next to a cradle placed across the room.]

[Kazuki's mother leaves and enters the kitchen.]
[Kazuki crawls over to the cradle and peeks in to look at his new-born sister, Asuka.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Three years later, my daughter-like sister Asuka was born, she was very cute back then."

[Kazuki crawls out of the room and crawls off.]

Kazuki's Father: [in the kitchen] "What about Kemuri? It sounds good."

Kazuki's Mother: [in the kitchen] "Kemuri? No, we cannot have all of our children's names start with a 'K'! I think her name should be Asuka."
Kazuki's Father: "You are a professional in giving names, first Kazuki, then Kenji and now Asuka, nice names."

Kazuki's Mother: "Thank you."
Kazuki's Father: "Besides, Asuka is a perfect name."

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Asuka's name was originally going to be Kemuri, but Mother decided against that, and Asuka ended up with her current name."

[The camera gets placed outside the kitchen.]
Kazuki's Father: [off-screen] "And that why I love you."
Kazuki's Mother: [off-screen, giggling] "Ooh, stop it! What if-Kazuki saw us doing this?"
Kazuki's Father: [off-screen] "Okay, okay! All I ask of you is to calm down."

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Needless to say, their relationship became strong."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "But it wasn't strong enough to be unbreakable, I knew something was not right."

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "A side note:"
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "According to Mother; Kenji, Asuka and I were very smarter and rational compared to other, normal children."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I have no idea why it was like that."

[Two years later...]

Year: 1972
Weather: Cloudy (with white clouds and small breezes with orange leaves flying around)
Atmosphere: Mid Autumn
Time: 04:30 PM

[Kazuki's mother, is sitting on the grass in her backyard garden, sad and worried.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "1972, the year which started out as black and white, the year in which my life faded away into darkness."

[A five-year old Kazuki arrives.]
Young Kazuki: "Mother?" [sees tears trickling down from her mother's eyes] "Why do you cry?"
Kazuki's Mother: [wiping her tears off] "Oh, do not worry, I am very well, please go play with your brother."
Young Kazuki: "Why?"
Kazuki's Mother: [sighs] "You are very young to hear bad news, you should not hear it but still." [begins speaking in a muted voice (to avoid overlaps with narration).]

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "According to Mother, Father had a distasteful affair with an unknown woman known as Yusune."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "She revealed Father had been cheating on her for the past two years, probably two months after Asuka was born.
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "But that time was only a guess."

[Kazuki raises his eyebrows, helpless and shocked.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "And that started a fire, a fire of anger, hatred... and needless to say, vengeance."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "But I was only a child, and it was only a thought, I couldn't do anything about it, nor I was going to do anything."

[One hour later...]

[The camera shifts to the house's corridor to point at an open doorway.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "One hour later, an air-raid siren went off..."

Young Kazuki: [off-screen, gasps] "GAH!"

[Kazuki sprints out of the room, closes the door and runs off.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Inside my head."

SLIP!

[Kazuki, after running a bit away from the door, slips on the overly-polished and well-furnished wooden floor.]

THUD!

Young Kazuki: [falls] "Yowch!" [gets up and sees Kenji and Asuka standing in front of him] "Run!"
Young Kenji: "Why?"

KRAAAK!

[Kazuki's mother crashes through the door, wounded.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Father was behaving as if he under the influence of something I shouldn't mention."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "He suddenly began to physically abuse Mother when he came home drunk."

[Kazuki turns around and gestures to his mother.]
Young Kenji: "Oh."

Kazuki's Mother: [trying to crawl away] "No, please! No more!"
Kazuki's Father: "I'll see what makes you talk! Get up!"

[Kazuki's mother gets up.]
[Kazuki's father grabs a Baseball Bat.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "And he instantly became a sadistic wife and children beater."

KRAAAK!

[Kazuki's father brings the bat down on his wife's head, breaking the bat in the process.]
[Kazuki's mother screams, which sounds distant and muted.]

[Kazuki's mother collapses to her right with a large wound on the left side of her forehead in slow motion.]
Kazuki's Mother: "Oof!"

[Time speeds back up to normal.]
Kazuki's Father: "Who you're gonna tell now?!"
Kazuki's Mother: "Please, forgive me! I beg of you-"
Kazuki's Father: "SHUT UP!" [violently slaps his wife.]

Young Kazuki: [comes running to Mother's aid, crying] "Mother!"

Kazuki's Father: "YOU." [chortles evilly, in a ghostly, distorted voice] "Of course, the boy who knows what the snitch told him!"

KRIK!
KRAAAK!
THUD!

[Kazuki's father punches Kazuki, then kicks him in the torso and throws him away.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "His abuse made me tougher than anyone else in the world."

[Kazuki spits out three teeth and a bit of blood.]

[The blood gets splattered on the screen, creating ten blood droplets like on VC PC with SkyGFX installed.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "But it was my worst experience of pain... ever."

Kazuki's Father: [looks at Kenji] "You're next, Kenji!"
Young Kenji: "Aah! No!" [tries to run off.]

[Kazuki's father grabs Kenji.]

KRAAAK!

[Kenji is sent flying into a wall.]
[Kenji's back collides with the wall, with his whole body tilted as if he was lying on the floor.]
Young Kenji: "OW!"

THUD!

[Kenji slides down and collapses.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "He didn't even spare Kenji, I felt guilty about not being able to do anything."

[Kenji covers his face but his father's attention turns to Asuka.]

Kazuki's Father: [looks at Asuka] "You'll suffer the most!"
Young Asuka: "Mama!"

[Kazuki's mother runs into her husband, shoves him away and crouches down to Asuka's height.]
[Asuka embraces to her mother, scared.]
Kazuki's Mother: [as Kazuki's father gets up] "You can hurt me but you cannot hurt my children! Please, not them! I beg of you, PLEASE!"
Kazuki's Father: [grabs his wife by the back of her head] "Shut the hell up, woman!" [drags his wife away.]
Kazuki's Mother: "NO!"

[Kazuki stays still on the floor, quiet.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Mother kept saving Asuka from Father's abuse, and she had always been successful in saving her."

[Kazuki's sad face expression slowly turns into an angry one.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "This abuse didn't have any effect on Kenji and Asuka, but it had a largely negative impact on me."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Somehow, Father's aggressive behaviour passed down to me, making me a very dangerous threat for my future wife."

[Six months later...]

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Then, about a half year later..."

[Kazuki's mother is shoved backwards, heavily wounded.]
Kazuki's Father: "Enough! This ends here! NOW!" [pulls out his Colt Python.]

KLIK!

[Kazuki's father loads the gun up and holds his wife at gunpoint.]
Kazuki's Mother: "Oh, no-"

BLAM!

[Kazuki's father shoots his wife in the head.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "It all went too far beyond."

[The bullet travels to Kazuki's mother's forehead in deep slow motion, spinning.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "As the bullet rips through the victim's flesh, organ and bone, it shatters the image of the person who presses the trigger."

[The bullet rips through Kazuki's mother's forehead and goes inside in slow motion.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "The moment that bullet collided with Mother, my life faded away into darkness."

[Kazuki's mother collapses backwards, dead.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I couldn't stop my life from fading away, I couldn't get it back, I was stranded, I ended up being alone in this world."

[Kazuki, Kenji and Asuka, standing in the doorway, see their mother die before their eyes and gasp.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Kenji, Asuka and I saw Mother die before our young eyes, our eyes became sinners when the blood was splattered on the floor."

[Kazuki raises his both eyebrows, helpless.]

[Kenji collapses, unconscious.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "And that had a very largely negative impact on me."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I ended up learning how to load a gun, how to hold someone at gunpoint and how to shoot, which was highly wrong."

[Asuka collapses, unconscious.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Father didn't care about Kenji, Asuka and I being the eyewitnesses, nor he cared about getting arrested."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "In fact, the local police wasn't even aware of the murder."

[Kazuki's father collapses, unconscious.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "After Mother's death, Father's abuse all of a sudden stopped."

[Some scary-looking dark-greenish black steam emits from Kazuki's father's body and flies away while disappearing.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "As if the ghost that had possessed Father went away."

[One week later...]

[Kazuki enters his kitchen to see something startling.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Only one week after Mother's death, Father married Yusune."

[The camera rotates around Kazuki in a clockwise direction to reveal Kazuki's father and Yusune standing together across the room.]
Kazuki's Father: "Ah, Kazuki! Look what I have for you, your new mother! Her name is Yusune, now forget that old one."

[Kazuki grabs his father's Colt Python and holds his father at gunpoint.]
Kazuki's Father: "Hey! No! Be careful with that! It is loaded!" [hides behind Yusune, cowering] "Forgive me, son! She ordered me to do it! I- I don't want to die!"

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I am ashamed to admit that Father was a complete coward on the inside."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "He revealed that he had killed Mother on the orders from Yusune."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Not to mention, I was somehow completely fearless..."

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Mother must have been a fearless one and that quality must have passed down to me."

Young Kazuki: [silently] "Too late."
Yusune: [to Kazuki's father] "You useless, cowardly bastard! You squealer!" [backs away from Kazuki's father and pulls out a Molotov Cocktail] "Burn to hell!"

KRAAAK!

[Yusune throws the Molotov Cocktail at Kazuki's father.]
Kazuki's Father: [burning] "Aiiieeeeaaargghh!" [collapses, dead and charred.]
Yusune: [to Kazuki] "I'll get you, Kasen! Your entire family shall SUFFER!" [fades away, leaving behind some scary-looking dark-greenish black steam which fades away.]

[Kazuki drops the gun and looks around, scared and shocked.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "She turned to steam, dark-greenish black steam..."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Somehow, she was linked to black magic, or something more evil."

[A distant, evil laugh plays in the background.]

[Kazuki runs off.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "That was where that long and hideous trail of blood had started out."

[Kazuki runs up to Kenji and Asuka.]
Young Kazuki: "Quick! Run! Not safe here!"
Young Kenji: "Not safe?!" [grabs Asuka and picks her up] "RUN!"

[Kazuki and Kenji sprint out of the house and run off.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I immediately escaped from my childhood home."

[Twenty years later...]

Year: 1992
Month: February
Date: 3rd
Day: Monday
Time: 02:01 PM
Weather: Post-rain Cloudy (with very light rain)

[Kazuki is sitting at a table in a diner, drinking tea.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "That was when it was 1972, everything destroyed because of Yusune."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I tried to track her down to kill her, but I had no leads nor I had any clues."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "So I decided to continue with my ruined, dark life."

[Kazuki runs out of tea, puts the cup down on the table, places two yen bills next to the cup and gets up from the chair.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Exactly like earlier, the local police wasn't aware of Father's death."

[Kazuki exits the diner and walks off.]

[Later that day...]

Time: 02:35 PM

[The camera fades to a cul-de-sac neighborhood past the city limits.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "After that face-to-face with Yusune, Kenji, Asuka and I moved out to a neighborhood past the city limits."

[Kazuki arrives at the neighborhood.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "With Mother and Father dead, there was no more money left, which led to starvation and discontinuation of my education."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Two days after Yusune killed Father, all of the belongings at my childhood home were dumped off at the junkyard."

[Kazuki sighs.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "While digging through the belongings, I eventually came across Mother and Father's life savings."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "The money proved very useful, and I used only when it was sorely needed."

[Kazuki starts walking to his house.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "After I became an orphan, I decided to raise Kenji and Asuka by myself, with my own hands."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Both of them grew up before my eyes, I raised them like a father, like a true mother."

[Kazuki walks up to his house's front door, opens the door, walks in and closes the door.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "However, Kenji, Asuka and I only managed to pass high-school with those savings."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "After which Kenji and I had to do various odd-jobs like trashman, pizza delivery and janitor."

[Kazuki jumps onto the couch and sits down.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Me and my siblings couldn't study any further because the money coming from the odd-jobs wasn't enough."

[Kenji is sitting on the couch next to Kazuki.]
Kenji: "The boss wants a person dead."

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "In 1992, Kenji and I were working for a gang called the Axe Gang, one of the only two gangs in the city."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "The other gang was the Hammer Gang, their rival."

Kazuki: "What? Again?!" [sighs, reluctantly] "Okay, who we have to kill?"

[Kenji pulls out a photo and shows Kazuki the photo.]
Kenji: "His name is Freight Train." [puts the photo on the table] "He must die."
Kazuki: [reluctantly] "Okay, very well then, let's go."

[Kazuki and Kenji get up, exit the house and walk off.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I had always hated sinning, I didn't wanted to be a sinner, I wanted to be a good person."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "But the darkness in my life kept dragging me back to crime and violence."

[Kazuki sighs, sad.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "All my life, I kept trying to find a way to rid my soul of all the sins I had ever done."

[Kazuki makes a serious face.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "But when you have a penchant for violence... you know you will never stop."

[Later that day...]

Time: 03:01 PM

[Kazuki and Kenji arrive at the docks.]
Kazuki: "Okay, Kenji, stay sharp, lots of mobsters around."

[Kazuki sees Freight Train, a big fat mobster, who is overseeing the offloading of some boxes.]
Freight Train: [notices Kazuki and Kenji] "What the-" [turns to look at Kazuki and Kenji] "Intruders!" [pulls out two bricks] "Eat this!"

[Freight Train throws the bricks at Kazuki and Kenji.]

SLAM!
SLAM!

[The bricks hit Kazuki and Kenji in their heads and they get knocked over by the impact.]
Kazuki: "Ow!" [getting up] "Now you must face the consequences!" [grabs a brick lying on the top of a cardboard box and throws it at Freight Train.]

SLAM!

[The brick hits Freight Train in the head and he gets knocked over by the impact.]
Hammer Gang Mobster: "Boss! You okay?"
Freight Train: "What are you waiting for? Get 'em!"

[Kenji gets up and sees a group of mobsters coming.]
Kenji: "Run, Kazuki!" [runs off, dragging Kazuki along.]
Kazuki: "We will return, Freight Train!"

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "It was going to be an impressive gunfight, but Kenji and I decided to leave early anyway."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "In truth, however, I failed to kill Freight Train."

Find out more in Chapter Two!

• Jeansowaty, Rachel Amber and Richie Makyura like this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

My music's my favourite music ever.

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 20 July 2017 - 06:04 PM

I know Kazuki and the others are Japanese, but I changed it to South Korean because Koreans look WAY better than Japanese, I have nothing against Japanese though.

No. Just no. This was a terrible decision, sorry.

I liked the chapter where the Kasen's past was revealed, quite well. I can see you took inspiration from Max Payne, even a bit too much. I don't know but there is something wonky about Kazuki calling his father a backstabbing bastard though. Overall, it's OK, continue it. I'm curious what will come out of this.

• Jinx., Ivan1997GTA and DimitriFaustin like this

The Eddo
  • The Eddo

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 21 July 2017 - 06:04 AM Edited by The Eddo, 21 July 2017 - 06:26 AM.

I know Kazuki and the others are Japanese, but I changed it to South Korean because Koreans look WAY better than Japanese, I have nothing against Japanese though.

No. Just no. This was a terrible decision, sorry.

Why?

I don't know but there is something wonky about Kazuki calling his father a backstabbing bastard though.

He learned that word from his father.

Overall, it's OK, continue it. I'm curious what will come out of this.

A lot will come out of this, prepare to be scared.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Helegad
  • Helegad

Ass Technician

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:05 AM

Aw f*ck, it's happening again.

• Jinx. likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:12 AM

Well this idea of relocating them is kinda plotbreaking... and sorry but it's kinda silly, like, you did that for no reason :p I can ignore that though.

STEM1
  • STEM1

what.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2017 - 10:36 AM

Why..
  • George Costanza and Jinx. like this

B_Smiles
  • B_Smiles

now outta therapy and ready to date your sister!!!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 21 July 2017 - 11:06 AM Edited by B_Smiles, 21 July 2017 - 11:07 AM.

So, uh where's that max payne leftover fixes you're apparently making?
  • Jinx. likes this

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

we wuz kingz

• Facade Corporation
  • Romania
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 Contribution [GTA: Underground]
    Best WIP Mod 2014 [Grand Theft Auto 3D]

Posted 21 July 2017 - 12:11 PM Edited by Jinx., 21 July 2017 - 12:13 PM.

Spoiler

Overall, the story seems okay-ish for the most part, but there are some things to be ironed out:

-Yakuza originate from Japan and not from Korea. You might aswell rename it to some other name if the Kasens are Koreans now. If not, keep them Japanese.
-How can 2-5 year olds rationate so much? I mean they are still dumb children at that point. Atleast make them a bit older by making the entire daddy issues happen later.
  • Jeansowaty, Ivan1997GTA, Rachel Amber and 1 other like this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

THAT'S NOT THE PROBLEM, WILLY!

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
  • Best Total Overhaul 2017 [GTA: Underground]
    Best Map 2017 Contribution [Liberty City Countryside]
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:01 PM

"I'm not racist, but..."
  • George Costanza, Jinx., InkJaw and 1 other like this

The Eddo
  • The Eddo

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 21 July 2017 - 02:02 PM Edited by The Eddo, 22 July 2017 - 06:12 AM.

-How can 2-5 year olds rationate so much? I mean they are still dumb children at that point. Atleast make them a bit older by making the entire daddy issues happen later.

Edited out the words "backstabbing" and "bastard" from Chapter One, anything else I can do?

-Yakuza originate from Japan and not from Korea. You might aswell rename it to some other name if the Kasens are Koreans now. If not, keep them Japanese.

If I renamed the Yakuza, it will cause recognization problems, and even if I did rename them, they will be called "Gaeng Dan-Won", then.

Yakuza means gangster in English, which is Gaeng Dan-Won in Korean.

Well, TIME FOR A FOURTH REWRITE.

P.S: Do you really want to know why I changed it to South Korean?

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

we wuz kingz

• Facade Corporation
  • Romania

Posted 21 July 2017 - 03:21 PM

Well sure, spill it out :O

The Eddo
  • The Eddo

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 21 July 2017 - 05:26 PM

Well sure, spill it out :O

South Korean women are beautiful, so I wondered how beautiful Toshiko would look if she was South Korean.

THIS IS NOT A PERSONAL THOUGHT, I see this from a writer's perspective.

Well, that's it.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 July 2017 - 06:06 PM

How about you make CJ white then you goddman racist
  • Jinx., Shoun and InkJaw like this

The Eddo
  • The Eddo

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 21 July 2017 - 06:40 PM

How about you make CJ white then you goddman racist

When did I say I hate the Japanese? I'm COMPLETELY neutral with them, I don't hate them.

Besides, everything in a story is the designer's choice, so South Korean Kasens are my choice and most people are okay with that (especially Jeansowaty).

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Facade Corporation
  • United-States
    Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 21 July 2017 - 07:54 PM

But if you're so adamant on making them South Koreans for the dumbest reason, why not just make your own story with original characters who are South Korean?
  • George Costanza, Jinx. and DimitriFaustin like this

gts.
  • gts.

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:01 PM

@GTA Mods Staff: Please kindly pin the topic to the top of LCS section so everyone can see it, thank you.

Spoiler
  • George Costanza, Jinx., universetwisters and 3 others like this

Jinx.
  • Jinx.

we wuz kingz

• Facade Corporation
  • Romania

Posted 21 July 2017 - 09:28 PM Edited by Jinx., 21 July 2017 - 09:29 PM.

>MOST PEOPLE

bPdKaCv.gif
(stole ur gif gts lole)

congrats on breaking the gta lore with the sh*ttiest reason ever.

And no, it's not the "designer's choice" when you're building upon a story. Unless that story has lots of plot holes (gta advance). Like Phil said, you might aswell just create new characters and such and it would make more sense than what it is now.
  • universetwisters likes this

The Eddo
  • The Eddo

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:11 AM

YET ANOTHER FANFIC REWRITE, reluctantly changed the Kasens' nationality back to Japanese thus fixing up that lore thing you're talking about.

• Jeansowaty likes this

The Eddo
  • The Eddo

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 22 July 2017 - 08:26 AM Edited by The Eddo, 4 weeks ago.

Chapter Two: A Small Hint

[Kazuki and Kenji return home with patched wounds on their faces.]
[Kazuki and Kenji sit down on the couch.]
Kenji: "Are you aware that failing to kill Freight Train brings down the reward given for his death?"
Kazuki: "What do you mean?"
Kenji: "The boss told me about a man who failed to kill Freight Train ten times."
Kazuki: "Hmm."

Kenji: "On his first attempt, the initial reward was 106.000, the reward went down by 10.000 with each failure."
Kazuki: "So does that mean we will only get 3.000 now?"
Kenji: "Well, unfortunately, yes."
Kazuki: [facepalms] "Damn-" [the hand ends up being slammed onto the wound] "Ow!"

Kenji: "Whoever that man was, there is no doubt that he was a terrible assassin, good thing Freight Train killed him on his tenth attempt."

Asuka: [exiting the kitchen, talking on the phone] "Toshiko, stop crying, nothing will happen." [after a long pause] "Okay, we will talk later." [hangs up.]
Kenji: "Who you were talking to?"
Asuka: "My old friend, Toshiko, her father is in the hospital, he is her only living relative and he is going to expire soon."
Kenji: "That-that is bad."

[Asuka walks off to her room.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I didn't know who Toshiko was back then, nor I had ever seen her, but I was willing to know about her."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Her name was a small hint that she was a very beautiful one."

Kenji: "I hope it is easy tomorrow."
Kazuki: "Don't worry, it will be very easy, I have read the script."
Kenji: "Again?" [sarcastically] "Good, very good."

Asuka: [exits her room and runs up to Kazuki] "Kazuki! We have run out of groceries!"
Kazuki: "Do we urgently need them right now?"
Asuka: "Yes."
Kazuki: "Okay, let's go."

[Later that day...]

Time: 04:30 PM

[Kazuki, Kenji and Asuka are moving around in a forest.]
[Kazuki runs by, stepping in a puddle of water.]
[Kenji follows and falls straight through, he gets up and runs off.]

[Asuka stops short and steps over the puddle.]
Asuka: [holding the groceries] "Puddles can be so dirty."
Kazuki: "Asuka, hurry up! We need to move." [walks off a cliff and onto thin air.]
Kenji: [running off the cliff into Kazuki] "The air is quite fresh here."
Kazuki: "Kenji, I-"
Asuka: [standing at the edge of the cliff] "Uh, Kazuki?"

Kazuki: "What?"
Asuka: "Improbable alert! Look down!"

[Kazuki realizes he is standing on thin air and rushes to Asuka.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "The cartoon moment where the gravity supends until the coyote realizes his mistake had happened with me as well."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "But it happened differently."

Kazuki and Asuka: "Come back, Kenji!"
Kenji: "I can jump it!"
Kazuki and Asuka: "No, Kenji!" [pull Kenji back.]

Asuka: "What are we going to do now?"
Kazuki: "I am thinking, I am thinking."
Kenji: "Can I think?"
Kazuki and Asuka: "NO!"

[Later that day...]

Time: 12:36 AM

[Kazuki is in his bed, sleeping peacefully.]
[Suddenly, flies start to swarm around Kazuki.]
[Kazuki waves the flies away and rolls over.]

[The flies return, however, and Kazuki wakes up a little to see something startling; Kenji.]
Kazuki: "Kenji! What are you doing in my bed?!"
Kenji: "I cannot sleep, Kazuki, I keep thinking; why don't birds simply take a bus South for the winter?"

[Kazuki quietly rolls over and goes back to sleep.]
[Flies start to swarm around Kazuki again.]
[Kazuki waves the flies away and rolls over again.]

[The flies return again, however, and Kazuki wakes up a little to see Kenji still lying beside him.]
Kazuki: [politely and calmly, with eyes closed, eyebrows raised and a grin] "Kenji."
Kenji: "What?"
Kazuki: [after a long pause] "GET THE HELL OUT OF MY ROOM!" [kicks Kenji out of the bed.]

THUD!

[Kenji lands backfirst on the floor.]
Kenji: "Ow, my behind hurts." [gets up and grabs Kazuki's right leg] "Kazuki, how can my feet smell if they don't have a nose?" [walks off, dragging Kazuki along.]

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Kenji had received a brain damage of some sort from the brick, but I didn't receive any."

[Later that day...]

[Kazuki and Kenji are in the kitchen, the lights are off.]
[A red LED clock on a stove reads 03:15 AM.]

[Kazuki, exhausted, has curled up in a corner of the kitchen, trying to sleep.]
Kenji: [opening and closing the refrigerator door] "Kazuki, when you close the fridge door, does the little light stay on?"
Kazuki: "Go to sleep, for God's sake!" [Kenji continues to play with the door.]

[The camera gets placed outside the house, near the kitchen window.]
[A light inside turns on and off continuously as Kenji opens and closes the door.]

[Kenji is off-screen, playing with the door.]
Kenji: "Hello light." [close and open] "Hello light." [close and open] "Hello light." [close and open] "Hello light." [close and open] "Hello light."

[The screen fades to morning time.]
[The LED clock on the stove reads 07:31 AM.]

[Kazuki is lying still, his weary eyes indicate he didn't sleep all night.]
Kazuki: "The doctor recommended bed-rest for the wound." [sits up] "I didn't get it."
Kenji: [with a carrot] "Kazuki, carrots are good for your eyes, can it dial a phone?"
Kazuki: [angry] "If you are going to strain your damaged brain think of something more important! Like-" [happy] "-how to get your face printed on a YEN!"

Kenji: "Kazuki, Why is the breakfast not cooked yet?"
Kazuki: "Let's make it, because Asuka is not the only one who knows how to cook."

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Somehow, the breakfast fixed Kenji's brain damage."

[Two hours later...]

[A Walton drives past a stack of boxes in a street.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I knew killing Freight Train wasn't worth it, but I wanted revenge for the brick he threw at me."

[At the end of the street, where the truck was headed to, is a warehouse.]
[Kazuki and Kenji peek out from behind the stack.]
Kazuki: "Okay, there he is, let's go." [pulls out a Hand Axe.]
Kenji: "All right!"
Kazuki: [looks at Kenji] "Sshh! You are going to get us into trouble!" [looks forward] "Oh damn, he saw us!"

Freight Train: "Not you again, you idiots!" [runs off after Kazuki and Kenji.]
Kazuki: "Run the hell away, Kenji!"

[Kazuki and Kenji turn around and run off.]
Kazuki: "Split up! Split up!" [Kenji takes the street in front of him while Kazuki takes the street to his right.]

[Freight Train stops at the T-junction.]
Freight Train: "Split up, eh?" [runs off after Kazuki.]
Kazuki: [looks behind while running] "Oh, damn!"

[Freight Train chases Kazuki like when the Landlady chases Stephen Chow in Kung-Fu Hustle.]
[Freight Train pulls out a Desert Eagle.]

KLIK!

[Freight Train loads the gun up.]

BLAM!

[Freight Train shoots Kazuki in the lower left leg.]
Kazuki: "Ow!"

[Two blood droplets form on the screen.]

[Kazuki and Freight Train sprint off the edge of a large ramp.]
[Freight Train crashes into a billboard.]

[Kazuki lands on the ground.]
[Kazuki raises his head but Freight Train's Desert Eagle lands on his head and he collapses.]

[Kazuki gets up as Freight Train, who is stuck to the billboard, slowly slides down the billboard like in cartoons.]
Kazuki: [limping away] "See you in the hospital, Freight Train!" [laughs hysterically.]

[Freight Train falls off the billboard and lands on his back.]
Freight Train: [getting up] "Why you-"

[Kazuki trips over a Beretta and falls.]
Kazuki: "Ow!" [rolls over and looks at the incoming Freight Train] "Huh?" [looks at the Beretta] "Hmm."

[Time slows down.]
[Kazuki grabs the Beretta.]

BLAM!
BLAM!
BLAM!

[Kazuki kills Freight Train by shooting him in the head three times.]

THUD!

[Freight Train collapses, dead.]
Kazuki: [getting up] "Are you enjoying yourself now?!" [limps off.]

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I killed Freight Train."

Kazuki wins and Freight Train loses!
Find out what happens next in Chapter Three!

EDIT:

Sorry for the double post.

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 22 July 2017 - 02:03 PM

YET ANOTHER FANFIC REWRITE, reluctantly changed the Kasens' nationality back to Japanese thus fixing up that lore thing you're talking about.

Good job.

Okie, nice work on part 2, but why did you make Kenji such a borderline retard? And how old are they supposed to be at that time? Perhaps add an explaination that the last time Freight Train hit them with bricks it caused Kenji to receive some brain damage? idk

• Jinx. and The Eddo like this

The Eddo
  • The Eddo

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 22 July 2017 - 04:11 PM Edited by Mach1bud, 24 July 2017 - 10:50 PM.

Kazuki and Kenji are twenty-five while Asuka and Toshiko are three years younger than them.

Kenji's dumb behaviour was inspired by Ed's behaviour from Ed, Edd n' Eddy.

Thanks for the idea of Kenji getting brain damage by the way, I will surely add some scenes related to this in Chapter Three.

Fanfic name changed to "The Painful Memories", this title seems a bit more appropriate and was originally intended for use.

• Jeansowaty likes this

The Eddo
  • The Eddo

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 26 July 2017 - 06:56 AM Edited by The Eddo, 4 weeks ago.

BIG APOLOGIES for double-post, but I wanted to post the fanfic chapters in separate posts to avoid text cluttering.

Chapter Three: Blood-Splattered Flowers

[Kazuki and Kenji reunite outside their house.]
Kazuki: [holding the Beretta] "Freight Train is dead, at last."
Kenji: "Good, let's go inside."

[Kazuki and Kenji enter the house and jump onto the couch.]
Kenji: "The boss has arranged a meeting and he is expecting us both, so prepare yourself, okay?"
Kazuki: "Okay."

[Later that day...]

Time: 08:01 PM

[Kazuki and Kenji arrive at the car-park's entrance.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Kenji and I went to attend a meeting at an unknown multi-storey car-park."

[Kazuki and Kenji walk inside and walk all the way up to the rooftop parking area.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Something was not right about this..."

[Lee sees Kazuki and Kenji.]
Lee: "Kazuki! Where the hell have you been? What took you so long?"

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Lee Hong was the leader of the Axe Gang, he was well-known for killing twenty mobsters with bare hands."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "But like Father, he was a coward from the inside as well."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "And it is my father which I am talking about."

Kazuki: "Sorry."
Lee: "What's up with Freight Train?"
Kazuki: "Dead."
Lee: "Good." [hands Kazuki 3.000 yen, Kazuki puts the money in his coat's right pocket] "Now listen-"

BLAM!

[An Axe Gang mobster gets shot in the head by a Sniper Rifle-wielding Hammer Gang mobster on the roof across the street.]
Lee: "What the-" [pulls out his Desert Eagle] "Die!"

BLAM!

[Lee shoots the sniper guy dead and runs off, the mobster's Sniper Rifle falls into the street below.]
Kenji: "It is a hit! Give me a gun!" [an Axe Gang mobster tosses Kenji a Beretta] "Thank you!"
Kazuki: [turning around while pulling out his Beretta] "Oh, damn!"

[Time slows down.]
[Kazuki shootdodges to his right like Max Payne.]

BLAM!
BLAM!

[Kazuki shoots two Hammer Gang mobsters in the head while in mid-air, who are standing on the roof across the street.]

[Kazuki lands behind a dark-red Kuruma.]

[Lee, two Kalashnikov-wielding Axe Gang mobsters and a Beretta-wielding chauffeur escape in a black Stretch.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I knew the Hammer Gang was going to crash the meeting."

[Kenji and all twenty Axe Gang mobsters engage in the gunfight.]
[Kenji takes cover behind a wall.]

[Kazuki sits up, takes cover behind the car and throws the empty Beretta away.]
Kazuki: [to an Axe Gang mobster] "Hey! Give me a gun!" [the Axe Gang mobster tosses Kazuki a brick] "What the-" [looks at the brick, thinking] "Hmm."

[While Kazuki is looking at the brick, a white exclamation mark appears above Kazuki's head.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I had run out of ammunition, I needed a gun to take out the mobsters, but I was given a brick."

[An idea strikes Kazuki and he throws the brick back at the mobster, right at his head.]
[The exclamation mark above Kazuki's head disappears.]

SLAM!

[The brick hits the mobster in his head and he collapses, unconscious.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "And I used the brick perfectly."

[Kazuki makes his way to the Pump-Action Shotgun the mobster dropped while doing evasive rolling dodges on the way like Max Payne.]

[Kazuki grabs the Pump-Action Shotgun.]

BLAM!
BLAM!
BLAM!
BLAM!

[Kazuki shoots four Hammer Gang mobsters in the head in slow motion.]
[Smoking shotgun shells eject from the gun in slow motion.]

[A Sentinel begins driving towards Kazuki in an attempt to run him over.]
[Kazuki does an evasive rolling dodge to his right and dodges the car in slow motion.]

[The car crashes into a wall behind Kazuki.]
[The driver falls out of the car, wounded.]

BLAM!

[Kazuki shoots the driver in the head, drops the shotgun and grabs the driver's Ingram.]
Kazuki: [sees an Kalashnikov-wielding mobster coming] "Eat this!"

[The camera shifts to an over-the-shoulder view on Kazuki.]

BLAM!

[Kazuki unloads all of the twenty-five bullets in the gun on the mobster.]
[Kazuki runs over to the mobster and grabs the Kalashnikov.]

[Kazuki crouches and guns down the final four Hammer Gang mobsters in a very accurate manner, using up all of the fifteen bullets in the process.]
[Kazuki drops the gun, picks up a Grenade, pulls out the pin and throws the Grenade at an escaping Hammer Gang mobster.]

KABOOM!

[The grenade explodes, killing the mobster.]
[Kazuki throws the pin away and gets up.]

[The music fades into complete silence.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "The mobsters were no match for me, I killed them all."

[Kazuki looks around.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Seeing the dead mobsters lying around made me think of a boquet of blood-splattered flowers, and that made me feel uneasy."

Kenji: [peeks out from behind a wall] "Is it over?" [drops his empty Beretta.]
Kazuki: "Yes."

[The approaching police car sirens echo in the area.]
Kazuki: "Quick! The police are on their way! We need to run!" [runs off, dragging Kenji along.]

[The unconscious Axe Gang mobster wakes up.]
Axe Gang Mobster: [getting up] "What the-" [gets up and looks around] "Hmm, I must have killed them all in my sleep!" [laughs.]

[A police officer handcuffs the mobster.]
Police Officer: "Time's up, pal."
Axe Gang Mobster: "WHAT?! Why you're arresting me? I'm an innocent man!"

Police Officer: "But you just said you killed them all! You admitted your crime."
Axe Gang Mobster: [facepalms] "Oh, damn." [the police officer walks off, dragging the mobster along.]

[Later that day...]

Time: 10:05 PM

[Kazuki and Kenji return home, tired.]
Kenji: "Tired, so tired." [falls onto the couch and instantly falls asleep.]

[Kazuki enters his room, takes off his shoes and socks, jumps onto the bed and falls asleep.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "With nothing else left to do, I was able to get a good night's sleep at the end of the day."

[Asuka is in her room, sitting on the edge of her bed, talking on the phone.]
Asuka: "Have I told you about my elder brother Kazuki?"
Toshiko: [on the other end of the line, using a hospital payphone] "Uh... no."

Toshiko: [narrating in the background] "I didn't know who Kazuki was back then, nor I had ever seen him, but I was willing to know about him."
Toshiko: [narrating in the background] "His name proved he was a very handsome one."
Toshiko: [narrating in the background] "I thought about knowing Kazuki through Asuka, but I decided to do not do that."

Well, what a gunfight!
Find out about Kazuki's next step in Chapter Four!

My largest apologies for double-post, I honestly feel bad after double-posting.

EDIT:

So, uh where's that max payne leftover fixes you're apparently making?

Check my signature, it's available now.

• Jeansowaty likes this

InkJaw
  • InkJaw

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 August 2017 - 08:04 AM

A boquet of blood-splattered flowers! Genius! I love your writing. It is so very genuine and it reminds me very much of the writing in Grand Theft Auto IV. Apply to be a writer for Rockstar sometime, you could be making hits!

• M0rk and The Eddo like this

The Eddo
  • The Eddo

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 14 August 2017 - 07:09 PM

A boquet of blood-splattered flowers! Genius! I love your writing. It is so very genuine and it reminds me very much of the writing in Grand Theft Auto IV. Apply to be a writer for Rockstar sometime, you could be making hits!

Thank you very much, Mr. InkJaw.

Unfortunately, I am having internet problems (don't ask which problem) so Chapter Four is going to be DELAYED.

But don't worry, I will try to upload it as soon as possible!

The Eddo
  • The Eddo

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 16 August 2017 - 06:00 PM Edited by The Eddo, 4 weeks ago.

Sorry for double-post, I could've just clicked on the Edit button, but it causes the text to clutter a bit.

Anyways, here it is:

Chapter Four: The Yakuza

Time: 09:25 AM (the next day)

[Kazuki and Kenji are sitting at the round dining table in the kitchen, talking.]
Kazuki: "I am tired of this job, Kenji, I hate how we have to run around and kill people, only to get paid, last night was very tiring."
Kenji: "You are right, and we are not even being paid enough! All the money we make is quickly spent on these." [points at a patched up wound on his face.]
Kazuki: "I have a plan."

Kenji: "What is the plan?"
Kazuki: "We are going to build our own criminal organization and break these foolish Hammers and Axes to pieces."
Kenji: "And what will be the name of our organization?"

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Right then, only one name came up in my mind... the Yakuza."

Kazuki: "The Yakuza."
Kenji: "Okay, we will take over when we get the opportunity."

[Later that day...]

Time: 02:01 PM

[Kazuki is walking down a street.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "It was another dark day of my life."

[Toshiko is coming from the other end of the street, she notices Kazuki and her eyes open wide.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "But I didn't expect I would see someone."

[Kazuki notices Toshiko and his eyes open wide.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "A certain someone who was going to change my life forever and drive all the darkness away."

[Kazuki and Toshiko walk past each other in slow motion, barely looking at each other.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "My lovely Toshiko."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Silky hair tied into a loose bun and a long ponytail, silky yellow kimono and a soft, smooth, silky and white face."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "She looked beautiful in a natural sort-of way."

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "She was very peaceful and very tranquil, her looks proved that."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Not to mention, she was no less than a cute Japanese doll."

[Kazuki sighs in relief, somewhat refreshed.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "It felt like a warm breeze that had hit the cold darkness in my life in an attempt to drive it away."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "She was no less than a cute Japanese doll."

[Kazuki takes a deep breath and grins.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "It is impossible to describe that beautiful beloved."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I praise to her creator."

[Kazuki looks back at Toshiko.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I was confused for a moment."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Was it her face or the moon itself? I don't know."

[Kazuki looks forward.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "She had given me a reason to stay alive, I didn't wanted to stay alive anymore with all the sins I had done."

[Kazuki facepalms.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "But right then, I didn't know that she was Toshiko, I mistook her for someone else."

[One second later...]

[Asuka is waiting for Kenji outside their house.]
[Six tubs, all of them full of gravy, are in front of Asuka.]
Kenji: [arrives with six lighters] "Let's burn the gravy and see what happens."
Asuka: "Gravy is liquid, it will simply not catch on fire."
Kenji: "Uh, let's find out." [throws one lighter in each tub] "Well, I guess that solves-"

NUKE!!!

[The screen instantly turns white with a LOUD explosion.]
[The screen fades out from white after a few seconds.]

[Kenji and Asuka are standing still, charred, a large crater has formed where the tubs were.]

[The whole city is charred.]
Kenji: [charred and standing still] "Curse this American dish." [collapses on his back.]

Kenji: [narrating in the background] "Right then, I understood why Mother always used to say about staying away from gravy at all costs."

[One extreme clean-up later...]

Time: 11:15 PM
Weather: Rainy

[Kazuki is lying on his bed, unable to sleep, he continuously tosses and turns.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I couldn't sleep at night, a strange new feeling had overtaken me, and I knew what this feeling exactly was."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Something was not right about this..."

[The camera goes into first-person view on Kazuki.]
[Kazuki's eyes slowly begin closing.]

[The screen fades to black when Kazuki closes his eyes.]

[Next day...]

Time: 03:15 PM

[Kazuki arrives at the Axe Gang garden.]
Lee: "Kazuki! Good thing you showed up!"
Kazuki: "What is going on?"
Lee: "The Hammer Gang is coming for me! And their men will outnumber us all!"
Kazuki: "That is going to be tons of idiots to worry about then." [starts thinking.]

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "The Hammer Gang mobsters were coming for Lee, I needed to find a way to stop them."

[Kenji arrives.]
Kenji: "Hey, Lee, what is going on?" [Kazuki looks at Kenji] "What?"

[A white exclamation mark appears above Kazuki's head while he is looking at Kenji.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Kenji's attempt to burn the gravy yesterday gave me an idea."

[Five minutes later...]

[Twelve tubs of gravy are arranged in front of Lee.]
Lee: "Gravy? How you'll kill them with this food?!"
Kenji: "It is not food, it is a nuke."
Lee: "A nuke?!? Are you joking?!?"
Kenji: "No, because this time I improved the gravy! The explosion will be double lethal now."

Lee: "Is this self-defence or suicide?!?"
Kazuki: "Both, I guess." [hands Kenji twenty-four lighters] "But it also can be a fifty-fifty chance, who knows?"
Kenji: "I wish we could use bricks to kill the mobsters, but since they will outnumber us, we will use this."

Kazuki: [facepalms] "Okay, here is the plan, we will throw two lighters in each tub and get the hell out of here, simple."
Kenji: "We will never be able to escape, it explodes instantly." [starts throwing two lighters in each tub.]

[Twenty-four M4 Carbine-wielding Hammer Gang mobsters arrive in six black Rumpos.]
Axe Gang Mobster: "Detonate the gravy!"
Lee: "Oh, damn!" [hides behind a wooden box.]

[Kenji throws the last two lighters into the twelfth tub.]

DOUBLE NUKE!!!

[The screen instantly turns white with a VERY LOUD explosion.]
[The screen fades out from white after a few seconds.]
[Debris and many other things fall from the sky.]

[Everyone in the area is dead except Kazuki, Kenji and Lee.]
Lee: [charred] "You idiots!" [suddenly calm] "But I'll still pay you." [hands Kazuki 15.000 yen] "Good work-" [collapses on his back, still alive.]
Kazuki: [charred] "Well, I guess that was that." [puts the money in his coat's right pocket] "Let's go, Kenji." [walks off with a charred Kenji.]

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "The gravy was wasn't very useful, it was worth only a small amount of money."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I didn't expected the gravy to work, but I also didn't expected that it would work more than it was supposed to."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "And that made me hate this American dish."

Kazuki: [politely and calmly] "Kenji."
Kenji: "What?"
Kazuki: "ENOUGH OF THE DAMN GRAVY!"
Kenji: "Okay, okay, calm down! Damn it."

[One extreme clean-up later...]

[Kazuki and Kenji return home.]
Asuka: [sitting on the couch] "So, you two are back?"
Kazuki: [sarcastically] "No, Asuka, we yet have to arrive."
Kenji: "One boring joke there, Kazuki."

Asuka: "How much did you make today?"
Kazuki: [pulls out the money] "Not much." [drops the money on the table] "Only 15.000."
Kenji: "And we burned the gravy in front of them."
Asuka: "What?!" [gets up from the couch] "Again?!"

Kazuki: "And we must have accidently taught Lee how to use gravy as a nuke while we were at it." [facepalms] "Damn it."

[Asuka facepalms.]
Asuka: [sarcastically] "Well done."
Kazuki: "Thank you! I appreciate that."
Kenji: "And luckily, no money will be spent on ANY expenses this time."

Lee Hong now knows how to use gravy as a nuke! What will be the fate of the Hammer Gang now?
Find out more in Chapter Five!

• Jeansowaty likes this

Jeansowaty
  • Jeansowaty

• Members
  • Poland

Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:47 PM

That was a tasty chapter. But why does grease explode? Lel your story is becoming more of a comedy XD

The Eddo
  • The Eddo

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by The Eddo, 3 weeks ago.

INCOMING! [crashes into the topic] OW! [gets up] Sorry for the bump, but I have some good news!:

* The story has been rewritten from scratch, it's same for the most part but now it's much better.

* Now there is a Prologue in Part I that was previously missing.

* Made some narrations more like poetry.

* The name is now "The Rain of Darkness".

* And many more changes have been made.

The Eddo
  • The Eddo

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 3 weeks ago

Sorry for double-post, but I needed to move Chapter Five to a new post because the post above was causing the page to clutter:

Chapter Five: A Truthless Truce

Time: 11:06 AM (the next day)

[Kazuki, Kenji and Lee are sitting around a table, talking.]
Lee: "Yeah, they're offering a truce now."
Kenji: "I think they are scared of our new super-weapon." [snickers.]
Kazuki: [starts thinking] "Hmm."

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "There was something highly suspicious about the truce offered by the Hammer Gang, it felt like a trap..."

Kazuki: "I think it is a trap, we should prepare ourselves in case."
Lee: "Ah, don't worry, they must've dropped their guns, nothing to worry about now."

[Kazuki facepalms.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Lee lacked a brain, he was a fool enough to fall for his rival's trap."

Kenji: "When and where is this meeting?"
Lee: "I'll tell you that later."

[Later that day...]

Time: 07:35 PM
Weather: Pre-rain Cloudy (very black storm clouds with soft thunderclaps and cold winds)

[Kazuki, Kenji and Lee arrive at the area in a white Sentinel.]
Kazuki: "We are here."

[Kazuki, Kenji and Lee exit the car.]
[Tzun, a big fat sumo wrestler wearing a big dark-red robe, is standing right in front of the car, about eight meters away from it.]
[Two Hammer Gang mobsters are standing beside him, one near his right shoulder and one near his left shoulder.]
Lee: "So are they."

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Tzun was the overweight leader of the Hammer Gang, he was a sumo wrestler before he became a criminal."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "He was well-known for beheading fourty-five mobsters with bare hands when he was starting out."

[Lee slowly starts approaching Tzun, scared.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "But I wasn't scared of him, not at all."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I don't know about Kenji, but Lee was very scared of him."

Lee: "All right, Tzun, let's sit and talk."
Tzun: "Sure, let me begin." [clears his throat] "You're a complete fool."
Lee: "What'd you mean?"

[Kenji looks around, bored.]
Kenji: [narrating in the background] "I had seemed to have failed to see the fear in the situation."
Kenji: [narrating in the background] "It was quite boring, even with such good weather."

[Tzun pulls out a golden Desert Eagle with a black grip.]
Lee: "Oh, damn-"

BLAM!

[Tzun shoots Lee in the head, right in the center of his forehead.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I knew it was going to be a truthless truce, much like the rest of the world."

[About thirty blood droplets form on the screen.]

[Lee collapses backwards, dead.]
Tzun: "Take 'em out!" [runs off.]

[Four more Hammer Gang mobsters arrive.]
[Kazuki and Kenji quickly pull out their Ingrams and gun down the mobsters.]
Kazuki: "Follow me, Kenji." [runs off.]
Kenji: "Right." [runs off, following Kazuki.]

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I needed to take out Tzun and obtain his golden gun."

Tzun: [notices Kazuki and Kenji chasing him] "Hey, whoever you two are! If you give up now, things'll be okay!"
Kazuki: "Never!" [pulls out a hand axe and grins] "I am going to enjoy every second of this!" [throws the axe at Tzun.]

SLAM!

[The axe hits Tzun in the back but it falls off.]
Kazuki: "What the-"
Tzun: [laughs] "That lousy axe won't work!"

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Tzun wasn't ready to go, he was going to take a long beating before going down."

Tzun: [turns to look forward] "Uh-oh! Dead end! Damn it-"

SLAM!

[Tzun runs into the wall of a dead-end street.]
[Tzun, stuck to the wall, slips down the wall like in cartoons.]

[Tzun falls on his back, sees Kazuki, rolls over and gets up.]
Tzun: "Hey, stay back!"

BLAM!

[Tzun shoots at Kazuki.]

[Time slows down.]
[Kazuki does an evasive rolling dodge to his right, dodging the bullet.]

Kazuki: [gets up] "I don't need to come close." [pulls out two Ingrams] "Because I have these."

KLIK!
KLAK!

[Kazuki loads the Ingrams up.]

BLAM! BLAM! (cannot write too many "BLAM!"s here)

[Kazuki opens fire on Tzun and keeps shooting at him.]
[Tzun keeps getting shot at, but does not die.]

[One bullet flies straight to Tzun's head in slow motion.]

[The bullet hits Tzun in the head.]
Tzun: [staggering backwards, dying] "Aiiieeeeaaargghh!"

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "When he died, he screamed as if his behind was burning."

THUD!

[Tzun collapses on his back, dead.]
[A large dustcloud forms around Tzun.]
[Kazuki, with both Ingrams' clips empty, stops shooting.]

[After a pause, Tzun twitches and growls.]
Kazuki: "What the-"

KLIK!
KLAK!

[Kazuki reloads both Ingrams.]

BLAM! BLAM!

[Kazuki opens fire on Tzun's dead body and keeps shooting at it.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "When Tzun finally went down, I wanted to make sure he would stay that way."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "His calories looked strong and thick enough to stop the bullets from going through them."

[Kazuki, out of ammunition, throws the Ingrams away.]
[Kazuki looks down to see two piles of one-hundred bullet shells.]
Kenji: "Is he dead?"
Kazuki: [grabs Tzun's Desert Eagle and puts the gun in his jacket] "Yes, now let's get out of here." [runs off, dragging Kenji along.]

[Kazuki runs past Lee's dead body.]
[Kazuki stops, runs back to Lee and notices 80.000 yen sticking out of Lee's pocket.]
Kazuki: "Hmm?"

[A white exclamation mark appears above Kazuki's head as he stares at the money.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I needed money, and money came running to me."

[Kazuki picks up the money and walks off.]

[Kazuki gets into the car with Kenji and drives off.]
Kenji: "Are we going to keep Lee's car or not?"
Kazuki: "No, I am going to dump it in the sea."

Kenji: "Don't tell me we are going to the docks again."
Kazuki: "Oh, of course we are."

[Next day...]

Time: 10:15 AM

[Kazuki and Kenji are standing outside the now-sealed-off Axe Gang garden.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "With Lee Hong and Tzun dead, both gangs were completely wiped out from the map of the city."

[A police car slowly drives past Kazuki and Kenji on the road behind them.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Coincidently, the local police had been planning to take both gangs out."

[Kazuki looks at a newspaper lying on the sidewalk.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "And apparently, both gangs were small and weak enough to wiped out overnight."

Kazuki: "It is good that the Axe Gang and the Hammer Gang have disappeared from the city, they deserved it."
Kenji: "But what are we going to do now? We were supposed to take the Axe Gang over! Both gangs are now wiped out as if they never existed."
Kazuki: "My plan was to build the organization from the ground up, without using anything from these dead gangs."

Kenji: "We will need at least one contact for that, trying to build an organization without any contacts is like being stranded in the middle of nowhere."
Kazuki: "Do you have any contacts?"
Kenji: "No."

Kazuki: "Wait, I have a contact! His name is Kanbu, he can help us, so let's go and see him." [runs off, dragging Kenji along.]

[Later that day...]

[Kanbu is pacing back and forth with his hands behind his back in a large hole in a sidewalk, waiting for Kazuki and Kenji.]
[The hole implies that Kanbu had been waiting for a VERY LONG time.]
Kazuki: [arriving] "Kanbu? What are you doing down there?"
Kanbu: "Where have you two been? Now help me out of this hole."

[Kazuki sticks out his hand.]
[Kanbu grabs Kazuki's hand and climbs out of the hole.]
Kazuki: "Kanbu, we want to build our own criminal organization, without using anyone or anything from the Axe Gang or the Hammer Gang, we want it to be clean."
Kenji: "And original."
Kanbu: "What is the name you have decided?"
Kazuki: "The Yakuza."
Kanbu: "Okay, follow me."

[One minute later...]

[Kazuki, Kenji and Kanbu are sitting around a small, square table.]
[A map of the whole world is lying on the table.]
Kanbu: "Okay, so where should the Yakuza be?"
Kazuki: [facepalms] "In this city, you idiot!"
Kanbu: "Forget this city, it is very inconvenient for such purposes! I recommend you Liberty City, which is in the U.S.A, that city is the perfect area we need."

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Kanbu recommended me Liberty City for the Yakuza, and I didn't deny the recommendation."

Kazuki: "I am okay with Liberty City then."
Kanbu: "The next thing we need is a contact in there, I know a bribe-taking police officer who only cares for money."
Kazuki: "Who?"

Kanbu: "His name is Leon McAffrey, we can use him to clear up some space in that city for us, I will contact him."
Kazuki: "What does he do?"
Kanbu: "Eats donuts, drinks coffee and takes bribes all day while driving around in his sports car, he is one hell of an overpaid man."

[Next day...]

Time: 06:01 AM

[Kazuki, Kenji and Asuka are in the kitchen.]
[Kenji and Asuka are sitting at the table, waiting for breakfast.]
[Kazuki is at the stove, cooking.]
Asuka: "It is good that you can cook, Kazuki, it will be a large blessing on your future wife."
Kazuki: "What is so interesting about it? We all know how to cook, don't we?"
Kenji: "And surprisingly, we all cook the same way as Mother used to cook."

Asuka: "How is that possible?"
Kazuki: "I don't know, maybe it is a gift from God." [turns off the stove, grabs the frying pan and walks over to the table] "Okay, eat up." [sits down on a chair.]
Kenji: "Refried dinner of last night? Again?" [sighs] "Oh, well, it tastes good, what else do I need?"

[Kazuki places the frying pan on the table.]
Asuka: "Bad news."
Kazuki: "What happened?"
Asuka: "It is Toshiko, she needs money for her father's medicines, and if he doesn't get them before nightfall, he will die."

Kazuki: "How much is she asking for?"
Asuka: "She needs 15.000."
Kazuki: [in a serious tone] "No."

Asuka: "Kazuki, please! She needs money more than we do, you don't know how much she was crying last night."

[Kazuki starts thinking.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I didn't wanted to give Toshiko the money, but I also didn't wanted an unwanted sin on my head."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Nor I wanted Toshiko to wish for my misfortune after her father's death."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "So I decided to give in to avoid an unwanted sin or possibly a bad wish."

Kazuki: "Okay, as long as she does not spend the money on anything else than the medicines." [hands Asuka 15.000 yen.]

[An idea strikes Asuka.]
[A lit lightbulb appears above Asuka's head.]
Asuka: "Hmm." [starts thinking.]

Asuka: [narrating in the background] "All of a sudden... out of nowhere... the thought of getting Kazuki and Toshiko married hit me like a train."

[The lightbulb above Asuka's head disappears.]
Asuka: [narrating in the background] "There was a large mismatch between them, Kazuki was a bad person and Toshiko was a good person..."
Asuka: [narrating in the background] "But I knew the two were perfect for each other."

Kenji: "Question, how does your friend look like?"
Kazuki: "Ugly."

[Kazuki and Kenji burst into laughter.]
Asuka: [shoves a photo of Toshiko into Kazuki's face] "Incorrection."

[Kazuki looks at the photo with his eyes open wide.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "My confusion was cleared, that beauty queen I saw on the fifth of February was indeed Toshiko."

Kazuki: [pushes the photo away] "Right." [gets up from the chair and walks off.]
Kenji: "Kazuki, you forgot to eat the breakfast."
Kazuki: [stopping and turning around] "Oh."

[Kazuki grabs the frying pan and leaves while eating.]
Kenji: "Wait! My breakfast!"

[Two hours later...]

[Toshiko is sitting at a bench in the empty waiting area of a hospital, with a sad look on his face.]
Toshiko: [narrating in the background] "My life had already faded away into darkness when Mother died, and Father's bad condition had worsened the darkness."

Toshiko: [narrating in the background] "I had always obtained money for Father through legal and moral means."
Toshiko: [narrating in the background] "Without even thinking of doing anything wrong."

[Toshiko sighs.]
Toshiko: [narrating in the background] "In fact, I had never done anything wrong in my whole life, not even when I was a child."

[Toshiko's weary eyes implie she had been awake all night.]
Toshiko: [narrating in the background] "I couldn't sleep all night, I was worried about Father."
Toshiko: [narrating in the background] "I was afraid that I was going to end up on the streets, the fear and the worry drove all of my sleep away."

[Asuka arrives.]
Asuka: [sits down next to Toshiko] "Okay, Toshiko, time to stop worrying." [hands Toshiko 15.000 yen] "Here, your father will live."
Toshiko: [tears forming in her eyes] "How can I ever thank you?"
Asuka: "Don't thank me, thank my elder brother, Kazuki, he gave me the money." [gets up from the bench] "Okay, I should go now, we will talk later." [leaves.]

Toshiko: [narrating in the background] "Right then, I instantly fell in love with Kazuki, without knowing nor seeing him."
Toshiko: [narrating in the background] "And this love was true, pure, sincere and completely faithful."

Toshiko: [wipes off her tears and looks at the ceiling] "God bless Mr. Kazuki with very, very good fortune." [smiles.]

[One second later...]

[Kazuki, Kenji and Kanbu are sitting around the square table.]
Kazuki: [somewhat shocked] "What the-"
Kanbu: "What? Are you all right?"
Kazuki: "Don't worry, I am okay."

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "It felt like someone had wished for my good fortune."

RING RING!

[Kanbu's phone rings.]
Kanbu: [picks up the phone] "Hello?" [listens to someone on the other end of the line] "Oh, uh- how do you Americans say-" [after a pause] "Yes! What is up, Leon?"

[Kanbu makes a shocked face expression.]
Kanbu: "What?" [grins] "Oh, okay, thank you for your help." [hangs up] "Leon has cleared up a short amount of space for us in Liberty City, now we must recruit."
Kenji: "Recruit who?"
Kanbu: "Anyone who wants to join our organization."
Kenji: "Wouldn't that cost money?"

Kanbu: "No, we will only pay them when we get our hands on the American dollars."
Kazuki: "And what will be our organization's goal?"
Kanbu: "Earn money, kill those who try to kill us and take over Liberty City."
Kazuki: [grins evilly] "Right."

[Later that day...]

Time: 10:05 PM

[Toshiko is sitting on the couch inside the house.]
Toshiko: "You have such a lovely house, Asuka."
Asuka: [in the kitchen] "Thank you, but, uh, this house is the property of Kazuki." [after a pause] "Have you bought the medicines for your father?"
Toshiko: "Yes, I even adminstered the medicines to Father."
Asuka: "Good."

[Toshiko notices a photo of Kazuki lying on the table.]
[A white exclamation mark appears above Toshiko's head.]
Toshiko: [narrating in the background] "A photo lay on the table."

[Toshiko picks up the photo.]
[The exclamation mark above Toshiko's head disappears.]
Toshiko: "Who is this?"
Asuka: "That is my brother, Kazuki."
Toshiko: [drops the photo on the table, blushing] "Oh, my."

Toshiko: [narrating in the background] "My confusion was cleared, the man I saw on the fifth of February was indeed Kazuki."

Toshiko: "Asuka?"
Asuka: "Yes?"

Toshiko: "Why do you have such short hair?"
Asuka: "I don't know, but my mother had long hair, they were thick, long and very soft, exactly like your hair."

RING RING!

[Toshiko's phone rings.]
Toshiko: [picks up the phone] "Hello?" [listens to someone on the other end of the line] "Oh, hello, doctor." [after a pause] "What?! Oh, okay, I am on my way."
Asuka: "Toshiko? Is something matter? Where are you going?"
Toshiko: "Father's doctor called, she said Father needs me." [gets up from the couch] "I am sorry, but I must go." [leaves.]

Well, Kazuki and Toshiko now know each other while the Yakuza is beginning to rise!
What will happen next? Find out in Chapter Six.

• Jeansowaty likes this

The Eddo
  • The Eddo

• Members
  • Pakistan

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by The Eddo, A week ago.

Here's Chapter Six!:

Chapter Six: Power-Hungry

Time: 02:01 PM (the next day)

[Kazuki, Kenji and Kanbu are sitting around a round table next to a small shed.]
Kanbu: "Now that the recruitment has already begun, we are starting to get ready! The next thing we need is weapons, my contact Phil Cassidy can help us with them."
Kazuki: "Call him."

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I had become power-hungry, I was willing to do to anything to gain the most power."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Right then, I hated myself."

Kenji: "The air is quite fresh out here, right Kanbu?"
Kanbu: "Yes, it is better than my stupid backyard, but unfortunately we are sitting in this area only for today, from tomorrow it is my old backyard again."

RING RING!

[Kenji's phone rings.]
Kenji: [gets up from the chair] "Excuse me." [walks away from the table a bit while picking up the phone] "Hello?"
Kanbu: "I have arranged some melee weapons for our organization's mobsters."

[Kazuki and Kanbu get up from their chairs.]
[Kanbu walks up to his sliver Admiral and opens the trunk.]

[A Hand Axe, a Hammer, a Meat Cleaver and a brick are lying inside the trunk.]
Kanbu: "These might come handy if one runs out of ammunition."
Kazuki: [walking away from the trunk] "We won't use any melee weapons, they are all very odd."
Kanbu: "Okay." [closes the trunk.]

Kenji: [walks up to Kazuki] "Kazuki, I have arranged some cars for our organization."
Kazuki: "Who needs cars when we have THESE?!?" [holds up his feet] "Are feet made for hitting in the head?"
Kanbu: [after a long pause] "Uh, Kazuki?"

Kanbu: "What are you standing... or sitting on?"

[Kazuki looks down to realize he is floating on thin air and falls onto the grass.]
Kazuki: "Ow." [gets up] "Okay, let's see the cars."

[Kenji leads Kazuki and Kanbu forward a bit and points at a roofless, white Stinger parked about ten-to-fifteen meters away.]
[A man in a suit is standing next to the car, who is the salesman.]
Kenji: "It has a special engine fitted which makes it faster, we will call it 'Yakuza Stinger'."

Kazuki: "That is all good but the car needs some changes, how about we change the car's color to match our country's flag?"
Kenji: "You! Change the color, must match the country flag!"

[The car's primary color instantly changes to dark-greyish silver and the car's secondary color instantly changes to light-red.]
[The man standing beside the car starts breathing heavily, tired.]
Kenji: "Is it okay now?"
Kazuki: "Add handles to the trunk and boot doors."

[Handles instantly appear on the doors of the car's trunk and boot.]
[The man standing beside the car bends over to catch breath, very tired.]
Kenji: "Good?"
Kazuki: "Replace the seat covers with black ones."

[The white seat covers instantly get replaced with the black ones.]
[The man standing beside the car sits down on the grass, VERY tired.]
Kenji: "NOW is it good?"
Kazuki: "Uh, add a rear-end spolier and a roof."

[A rear-end spolier instantly appears on the back of the car and a roof instantly appears on the top of the car.]
[The man standing beside the car collapses on his back, tired to the point of being only 0.01 millimeter away from dying.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "That was how that car was turned into the Yakuza Stinger."

Kanbu: "That is one tired man right there." [runs off after the man] "Hey, wait! Let me help you!"

[The man sees Kanbu coming and hysterically tries to crawl away, scared.]

[Later that day...]

Time: 07:01 PM

[Kazuki, Kenji and Asuka are sitting on the couch.]
[Asuka is sitting in the middle.]
Asuka: "Uh, okay, if this organization thing helps us earn all of the yens we need."
Kazuki: "Forget yens! We will get American dollars."
Kenji: "Besides, have you seen our new car?"

Asuka: "Yes, it is beautiful, but, uh, how will you buy more of these for our men?"
Kenji: "The man who gave us this car is giving it to us for free."
Asuka: "Who is he?"

Kenji: "He works at the Maibatsu car company in Liberty City." [to Kazuki] "Remember that man you wore out by giving him orders? He was that man."
Kazuki: "What?" [facepalms] "Oh, damn."
Kenji: "Don't worry, he said it is okay, and I told him that one day, I will repay his kindness, I hope that day is not far."

[Next day...]

Time: 02:00 PM

[Kazuki, Kenji and Kanbu are sitting around the square table.]
Kanbu: "Look what I found." [pulls out a heavy book called "The Traditions of the Yakuza" and drops it on the table.]

Kazuki: "'The Traditions of the Yakuza'? What is this? We are only starting and there is such a big book of traditions existing already?"
Kanbu: "It is from your ancestors, Kazuki, I found it buried at some old man's garden."

Kenji: "How did you find this thing?"
Kanbu: "Eh, I pieced some clues together and followed a trail of arrows, I thought it would be a treasure full of money but it turned out to be this."

Kanbu: "Yes, and it says here; 'if one wants to be a Waka-Gashira, then he MUST get married, and the woman must have the same nationality as the Waka-Gashira'."

Kazuki: "What?!"
Kanbu: "Yes, do you know any girl?"

Kazuki: "No."
Kanbu: "Then you must find one and marry her."

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I couldn't progress any further, I needed to find someone to marry."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "A small voice inside me screamed out and told me not to ruin any innocent woman's life for my own personal gains."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "But it was too late, I was too deaf to listen... I hated myself more than before, I wanted to kill myself."

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "But I knew the situation wasn't going to let me do that."

[Fourteen hours later...]

Time: 02:31 AM

[Kazuki is lying on the bed in his room, fast asleep.]
[However, Kazuki's face expressions imply a nightmare.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "My dreams had been always nightmares since 1972, and each nightmare was more horrible than the one before."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Sometimes I didn't wanted to sleep at night because of them."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "But the more longer I stayed awake, the more horrible nightmare waited for me."

Kazuki: [mumbling in his sleep] "No... no..."

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Staying awake used to feel like I was hanging between life and death, I was neither dead... nor I was alive."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Sleeping during the day wasn't worth it, the nightmares also used to haunt me in the day."

[Kazuki snaps awake and sits up.]
Kazuki: [gasps] "Damn." [falls backwards and goes back to sleep.]

[The camera rotates around to point at the window.]
[A blood-red sign that reads "i'lL geT yoU, kaseN!" slowly appears on the window's glass as an invisible entity writes it down on the glass.]

[Scary and echoing choir music plays in the background.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "Yusune was back to destroy me, and I wasn't aware of her."

[Later that day...]

Time: 12:36 PM

[Kazuki, standing in front of the camera, makes a shocked face expression.]

[The camera rotates around Kazuki in a clockwise direction to reveal Kanbu holding a Katana.]
Kanbu: "Yes, I found this buried in the soil of your childhood home's garden."
Kazuki: "You went there?!"

Kanbu: "Well, all I did was that I jumped over the wall, obtained the sword by digging into the garden and ran away, I didn't touch anything else."
Kazuki: "Oh, okay."
Kanbu: "So now, here it is." [hands Kazuki the Katana] "The Yakuza's Shen Ra Zong."

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "That was when I received the sword, the Yakuza's Shen Ra Zong, it had that warm breeze of a million echos from the past."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "The small voice inside me said that I was the true and deserving owner of the sword."

[Kazuki looks at his crystal-clear reflection on the sword.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "But my hunger for power didn't end, it worsened the moment I became the Oyabun of the Yakuza."

[Two hours later...]

[Kazuki and Asuka are sitting at the dining table, talking.]
Asuka: "So, does this mean I will select the girl you will marry?"
Kazuki: "Yes, because you are the 'mother' of this house."
Asuka: "How? All decisions are made by you."

Kazuki: "Ah, forget it, now go do as I told you."
Asuka: "Do not worry, brother, I will find you the most perfect girl in the world."
Kazuki: "No, no, no, the girl must be a female AT THE VERY LEAST, that is all I ask of."

Asuka: "Shouldn't the girl be a little younger than you?"
Kazuki: [in a serious tone] "This conversation is over, now go."
Asuka: "Okay, okay." [gets up from the chair and leaves.]

Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I felt guilty, I was going to ruin an innocent soul's life only for a worthless ranking."

[Kazuki leans backwards on the chair.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I thought of stopping Asuka, but my hunger for power stopped me before I could stop her."

[Kazuki raises his eyebrows, helpless.]
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I was stuck like a bullet in a thick wall, I tried to get out in vain, drill my way out of the wall of the current situation."
Kazuki: [narrating in the background] "I couldn't do it, my life had become as sour as a painkiller."

Well, it seems something will go wrong sooner or later the way Kazuki's hunger for power is worsening.
Find out what goes down next in Chapter Seven!

• Jeansowaty likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users