Some glitches/bugs/observations that I found out by messing around. I'm 100% certain they have been found before by other people already but anyway, I've been wanting to share these with someone and see if they have experienced these as well.
1) If you recruit some homies and take them to the strip club private session, they will stand around still while the prostitute is giving CJ the lap dance; It's funny to look at. 7 Homies will cramp that space and even obstruct the camera.
- You can also recruit homies and take them to the Hotring Racer race in the LS stadium; they will spawn ahead of you in the middle of the track. You can make one of them get inside the car with you.
2) If you pay for the private strip session, and leave the building while holding a weapon, then proceed to get inside any vehicle, you will be holding that weapon regardless if you have a tec9/mac10/mp5. This way you can hold a minigun while riding a motorcycle or a bike.
- If you type the cheat that allows you to fire any gun while driving, in this state, you will be able to fire a minigun while driving a car/bike/motorcycle, it looks very janky.
3) Standing around the perimeter at the Mulholland safe house will say that you're in Los Santos; although if you climb the wall that you use to access the top of the garage, it will say you're in Red County - that makes it useful if for some reason you're expecting a call from Barbara and you need to be in Red County. Definitely weird.
4) You know about game mechanic that pedestrians will compliment or diss CJ randomly which you respond to Y/N? I came to find that in some situations, if the pedestrian or a homie is dead, they will still trigger this mechanic, their speech sound won't play but CJ will look at them on the ground, as if they're saying something to him. This event only occurred to me when I was inside the bar near Grove St. or around dead homies.
5) Homies have different idle animations. Some of them will smoke a blunt, others will just gesticulate on empty hands. Once you recruit one of them and get on a motorcycle, this animation will cease. I somehow managed to make a homie keep smoking his blunt while in the back of my motorcycle and I don't know how I managed to do it.
6) Not really a bug I suppose, but you can kill someone by over-encumbering them with Satchel Charges, each one of them will deal a tiny amount of damage upon contact.
Apologies for any grammar mistakes.
I'm not a pervert for messing with the strip club, I was just exploring I swear.