Quantcast

» «
Photo

Sharing some exploits [&cheats] maybe somebody didn't know..

3 replies to this topic
Army_LookingDude
  • Army_LookingDude

Join The army!!

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:26 PM

My first topic, be kind please...  :/

Sometime When i play Grand Theft Auto SA, i'd love to discover few things maybe someone didn't know about it so i type all combinations of cheats maybe i found something or find secondary use of any item in SA and here what i discover:

-while getting Busted or Wasted, you can look around while CJ still on the ground before the screen goes fade black. Simply type one of the cheats code that change CJ stats (skinny CJ,Fat CJ & Muscled CJ) while Busted or Wasted. Tested on PS2 work just fine but PC i dunno so it's up to PC Users!
PS: FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE CHANGING THEIR PLAYER STATS I DON'T RECOMMANDED IT but You can save your game before trying!

-I called this one the camera glitch, Actually you can take picture while CJ and the background on the shot (i don't mean a gang member handle the cam). All you had to do is press O (the button to take the shot) slightly after releasing the R1 (the button to aim the camera) just like that : R1-quick release-quick press O. it can be really cool when saving the pic in gallery.

So what you think?

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAO]

Posted 02 July 2017 - 12:44 PM

-while getting Busted or Wasted, you can look around while CJ still on the ground before the screen goes fade black. Simply type one of the cheats code that change CJ stats (skinny CJ,Fat CJ & Muscled CJ) while Busted or Wasted. Tested on PS2 work just fine but PC i dunno so it's up to PC Users!
PS: FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE CHANGING THEIR PLAYER STATS I DON'T RECOMMANDED IT but You can save your game before trying![/font]

And what does that do? How is it an exploit? You type in the fat cheat while CJ is dead, and... then what happens?

-I called this one the camera glitch, Actually you can take picture while CJ and the background on the shot (i don't mean a gang member handle the cam). All you had to do is press O (the button to take the shot) slightly after releasing the R1 (the button to aim the camera) just like that : R1-quick release-quick press O. it can be really cool when saving the pic in gallery.

I don't get what you mean by this, either. What does the photo look like? How is it useful?
  • lil weasel and MorsPrincipiumEst like this

Patrick1994
  • Patrick1994

Rat

• Members

Posted 03 July 2017 - 02:06 AM Edited by Patrick1994, 03 July 2017 - 02:07 AM.

I think these are the glitches:

1) During the "wasted"/"busted" screen, you can gain control over the camera by entering a cheat that changes one of CJ's stats (e.g. fat).

[If you do not like cheats, just reload.]

2) You can take a "3rd person" photo - as if you had taken a screenshot of CJ on foot. For that, you aim your camera, unaim, and instantly afterwards take the photo.

Army_LookingDude
  • Army_LookingDude

Join The army!!

• Members
  • Tunisia

Posted 16 July 2017 - 10:16 PM

PS: FOR THE PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE CHANGING THEIR PLAYER STATS I DON'T RECOMMANDED IT but You can save your game before trying![/font]

And what does that do? How is it an exploit? You type in the fat cheat while CJ is dead, and... then what happens?

I don't get what you mean by this, either. What does the photo look like? How is it useful?H-

HalfOfAKebab,

-the first glitch is for letting you looking around while CJ still busted or wasted like Patrick1994 have mentioned.

-The second glitch is let you take a pic in 3rd person,

and how is it useful? well CJ in the photo. this glitch i posted for people who love cj been in their photos.

and OMG Fooking you've made this topic longer!

i didn't expect that long!

I think these are the glitches:

1) During the "wasted"/"busted" screen, you can gain control over the camera by entering a cheat that changes one of CJ's stats (e.g. fat).

[If you do not like cheats, just reload.]

2) You can take a "3rd person" photo - as if you had taken a screenshot of CJ on foot. For that, you aim your camera, unaim, and instantly afterwards take the photo.

NOW that's i mean! Thanks for the explanation patrick1994!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users