Photo

[GTAO] The General Chat Topic

5,092 replies to this topic
TheSadisticOwl
  • TheSadisticOwl

Chromakey dreamcoat.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:01 PM Edited by TheSadisticOwl, 13 February 2018 - 06:01 PM.

i feel bad for killing flippy cliffy cliffford! i can say "voilà" (sparkly mrs. buzz post made me think about it hihihi) only in his voice and pronunciation anymore!! 

You won't feel bad for killing him while doing Criminal Mastermind. You'll hear his quotes so many times during each attempt that soon enough, he becomes the most annoying A.I ever for you. Shutting that down that stupid robot is the most satisfying thing.

• THC and alkaline_ like this

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:02 PM

Cargobobs are overrated

No. 

• THC, alkaline_ and Bloodytears1666 like this

Silencer555
  • Silencer555

Accident Prone

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2018 - 06:17 PM

F*cking scared the sh*t outta me. 

giphy.gif

• Fun 2, Shadowfennekin, IamCourtney and 13 others like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • Mister Los Santos 2017 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Funny Snap
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:03 PM

Me and my friend wanted to help some low level to source crates. During a crate run, we both got shot by Valkryrie Mod 0 out of the Buzzard. The Buzzard got stuck in the air after.

h6SgJtt.jpg

HMfgtqy.jpg

And some time after we joined a random heist and the guy gave us 25%. Cheers!

yTeY3xC.jpg

• Suzuki Azure Vulpine, THC, alkaline_ and 1 other like this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:34 PM Edited by Shadowfennekin, 13 February 2018 - 07:34 PM.

Cargobobs are overrated

No. 

Yes

Mine still drops sh*t by itself

In a solo session!

Me and my friend wanted to help some low level to source crates. During a crate run, we both got shot by Valkryrie Mod 0 out of the Buzzard. The Buzzard got stuck in the air after.

Ugh, I f*cking despise the Valkyrie mission now.

Bad enough it's single crates, now the Valkyrie has a f*cking cannon!

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:36 PM

^^ Speaking of choppers, what's the deal with the Skylift?

Is this actually usable in any of the Doomsday heists?

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017

Posted 13 February 2018 - 07:53 PM

Ugh, I f*cking despise the Valkyrie mission now.

Bad enough it's single crates, now the Valkyrie has a f*cking cannon!

Well, in this mission this Valkyrie didn't have cannon, i even stated it as Mod 0.

• Silencer555 likes this

PetrolCB
  • PetrolCB

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:07 PM

^^ Speaking of choppers, what's the deal with the Skylift?

Is this actually usable in any of the Doomsday heists?

No.
  • Shadowfennekin likes this

jdv95
  • jdv95

don't know what to type down here anymore.

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:26 PM

damn the car industry is realy banking on the SUV market these days.

just saw the rolls royce SUV they plan to make.

wonder why they added the streiter instead of a much more appealing (to the general gta crowd) SUV such as the lambo urus. 

oh well with the recent high end SUV influx (ferrari's FUV,urus,rolls royce) i expect rockstar to start adding million dollar SUV's in the next couple of updates.

afterall the sport class is from now on also a million dollar class with each new car costing more then a mill.

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:28 PM Edited by Hécate-II, 13 February 2018 - 08:29 PM.

Me and my friend wanted to help some low level to source crates. During a crate run, we both got shot by Valkryrie Mod 0 out of the Buzzard. The Buzzard got stuck in the air after]

The one ambushing you during the Special Cargo sale mission isn't a Mod 0 though, those NPC use the explosive autocanon for real in this one, thats since the DD heist release.

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017

Posted 13 February 2018 - 08:32 PM Edited by Sanches, 13 February 2018 - 09:09 PM.

The one ambushing you during the Special Cargo sale mission isn't a Mod 0 though, those NPC use the explosive autocanon for real in this one, thats since the DD heist release.

Yes i know. I did read about it after Doomsday update. And also we met one today, it was tons of fun to actually intercept them.

• Silencer555 likes this

Pequod_
  • Pequod_

This is Pequod

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 February 2018 - 11:16 PM Edited by Pequod_, 13 February 2018 - 11:17 PM.

More aircraft stunting. The Alpha Z1 is fast.

giphy.gif

• Shadowfennekin, Suzuki Azure Vulpine, THC and 6 others like this

Sentinel Driver
  • Sentinel Driver

lzzzzz

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:49 AM

I'm down to 20.5m I can't stop myself from buying discounted things even if I don't really need them like the anti-air trailer help me AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Happy Hunter likes this

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Coolest GTA Member 2017
    Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:19 AM

Damn I am so close to 10 mil for the first time in well, a very long time, and the Hustler is released. 

Looks like it will be a while longer lol. 

• DentureDynamite likes this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:48 AM Edited by tommyguns, 14 February 2018 - 05:52 AM.

I was in my moc and just closed the map when I see a player running up to me, my impulse was to shoot them but something made me hold back. Turns out they were a new player and just wanted to ride in my phantom.

So I let them drive it for a bit, then gave them a tour of a couple of my garages and told them to pick a couple of cars to test drive if they wanted. They picked the Cheetah classic first, after taking that for a spin I let them do the same with my elegy retro. Drove up to the airbase because they wanted to check out my hanger, did a few missions, gave them some ammo, held up some stores etc

It was like the early days of gtao when more people seemed more relaxed. Made a refreshing change, It had been a while since I ran Into someone who didn't try to shoot me or blow me up.
  • Shadowfennekin, DentureDynamite, alkaline_ and 5 others like this

THC
  • THC

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 14 February 2018 - 06:20 AM

Using rapid fire on the ai just feels so satisfying. All those God damn times of dying from that bs now I can do it to them not even those stupid ass bullet sponges survive this.

IWIVvbM.gif?8634

• alkaline_, Silencer555, Amy Vinewood and 5 others like this

gtafan26
  • gtafan26

GTAF

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:37 AM

Using rapid fire on the ai just feels so satisfying. All those God damn times of dying from that bs now I can do it to them not even those stupid ass bullet sponges survive this.

IWIVvbM.gif?8634

Wait, how do you do that?

• THC likes this

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

Fly low for the killing blow!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 14 February 2018 - 07:51 AM

IWIVvbM.gif?8634

Not so great when you encounter this in freemode.

• THC, DentureDynamite, Amy Vinewood and 1 other like this

HamwithCheese
  • HamwithCheese

President of the LS Coquette Owners Club

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:44 AM

IWIVvbM.gif?8634

Would be better with a sh*tty un-scoped lmg
  • THC likes this

AStiffBreeze
  • AStiffBreeze

Trick

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:07 PM

Heard an NPC say something that I thought summed up GTA Online pretty well:

"It's a huge mess, but there's a lot of money to be made in that sort of chaos."
  • hei3enberg, Rafae, IamCourtney and 3 others like this

thepiebaker
  • thepiebaker

Helicarrier-sexuality

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:11 PM

I was in my moc and just closed the map when I see a player running up to me, my impulse was to shoot them but something made me hold back. Turns out they were a new player and just wanted to ride in my phantom.
So I let them drive it for a bit, then gave them a tour of a couple of my garages and told them to pick a couple of cars to test drive if they wanted. They picked the Cheetah classic first, after taking that for a spin I let them do the same with my elegy retro. Drove up to the airbase because they wanted to check out my hanger, did a few missions, gave them some ammo, held up some stores etc
It was like the early days of gtao when more people seemed more relaxed. Made a refreshing change, It had been a while since I ran Into someone who didn't try to shoot me or blow me up.

Yeah I've spent so much grinding I don't know how to enjoy the game anymore. A buddy who dropped the game for 2+ years showed up once and I got to enjoy the game again because I was showing him the fun new stuff.
I honestly wish I had a newbie to adopt and show the game to and use my excess funds to help him through the university of Los Santos and hand my Empire off to as I enjoy my retirement as a hermit on mt gordo while waving my prick at oncoming traffic.
  • Rafae, tommyguns and J-Scott-D like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

General

• GTAF Crew
  • Canada

Posted 14 February 2018 - 12:18 PM

"It's a huge mess, but there's a lot of money to be made in that sort of chaos."

That's basically a metaphor for life itself
  • hei3enberg and Tonguegirl like this

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:10 PM

lol A wise dev has figured out a safe way to speak their mind, if even indirectly. :)

• Rafae, eshenk, R3CON and 1 other like this

irish.chr
  • irish.chr

I did something bad and now I have to accept the revolution

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:39 PM

I'm dead inside.

12o6fjT.jpg

• Rafae, THC, alkaline_ and 6 others like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 February 2018 - 01:49 PM

Yeah I've spent so much grinding I don't know how to enjoy the game anymore. A buddy who dropped the game for 2+ years showed up once and I got to enjoy the game again because I was showing him the fun new stuff.
I honestly wish I had a newbie to adopt and show the game to and use my excess funds to help him through the university of Los Santos and hand my Empire off to as I enjoy my retirement as a hermit on mt gordo while waving my prick at oncoming traffic.

Next time their on I'm going to take them on their very first heist.

A tip though, even a relatively short break can freshen up gtao. I've taken a few breaks over the years, the first was on the longside though, 18 months. But I took a 1 month break in December & it was fun coming back. found out you could now open the cargobob ramp, which makes it faster and easier to ride my bmx down mountains...if you want fun, give that a try! And things just generally felt fresher.

I also cut back on my grinding again, after the last break, so I have more time when I do play, to just do what I feel like doing.

DentureDynamite
  • DentureDynamite

GTAO PC

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2018 - 02:02 PM Edited by DentureDynamite, 14 February 2018 - 05:21 PM.

^^ And hey; if you're really bored, you can always grab a car (with NPC at the wheel) off the street with a Cargobob, drop it off on top of the Maze bank, and watch them go crazy:

npc_trolling1.png

npc_trolling2.png

• jdv95, THC, eshenk and 3 others like this

J-Scott-D
  • J-Scott-D

J-Scott-D and Lezly-D on PSN

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2018 - 03:49 PM

That would be an excellent thread for the "Find Lobbies & Players" section. Helping other players has always been more fufilling for me.
  • alkaline_ likes this

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:15 PM

The statement that most tryhards are kids is really 100% true, I rarely actually come across them on school days/nights. Only on weekends and late afternoons

• DentureDynamite and eshenk like this

THC
  • THC

• Victim of The Pit™
  • None

Posted 14 February 2018 - 04:15 PM

Wait, how do you do that?

Well, first you have to reach level 8000, then once you're rank 8000 you must get 1 trillion kills with the MK II variant and then after that you get a option to upgrade the Heavy Revolver MK II to MK III which gives you the AI's rapid fire ability.

Spoiler

• DentureDynamite, alkaline_, Silencer555 and 1 other like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017

Posted 14 February 2018 - 05:50 PM Edited by Sanches, 14 February 2018 - 05:54 PM.

I rarely actually come across them on school days/nights. Only on weekends and late afternoons

But same could go for an adult man whos working at his job.

• SHOKKERZ91 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users