3qgBAB8.gif?6291

• gtafan26, hei3enberg, CrysisAverted and 7 others like this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted A week ago

I noticed an odd thing last night, I couldn't apply pearlescent over a Matte paint at the office shop at all ... But it worked from the first try over at Burton's* Los Santos Customs. Please don't tell me R* finally got around to patch it 4 years later?

____
* Don't judge me lol. I was in a hurry & It was the closest shop to Lombank.

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Coolest GTA Member 2017
    Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted A week ago

I noticed an odd thing last night, I couldn't apply pearlescent over a Matte paint at the office shop at all ... But it worked from the first try over at Burton's* Los Santos Customs. Please don't tell me R* finally got around to patch it 4 years later?

____
* Don't judge me lol. I was in a hurry & It was the closest shop to Lombank.

I don't think it was intentionally patched, but yeah it doesn't work at the Hangar or the office shop. Works at LSC though.

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted A week ago Edited by IceDree, A week ago.

I don't think it was intentionally patched, but yeah it doesn't work at the Hangar or the office shop. Works at LSC though.

Yea I noticed it with the Hangar.

I hope they bring it back to the office like they brought back the hellaflush\stance thing.

IamCourtney
  • IamCourtney

Foot Soldier

• Members
  • Canada

Posted A week ago

Yeah - the big problem with the Thruster (IMO) is that it's basically a vehicle, and not something that you wear. You can't run around, take off, fly around, land, etc. - ideally, it should be something that is to regular parachutes what the Deluxo is to the Ruiner 2000 (i.e., one can just bring you back down to earth, but the other can get you flying around in the first place).

Something more like this:

AWSOME-JETPACK-halo-reach-15528772-444-3

Right down to it not being proper 'flying', exactly - you just shoot up in the air, move in an arc based on the direction you want to go, then use the jets to help you land gently (rather than just dropping out of the sky...  :panic:).

I absolutely love the Thruster but this would also be cool as hell.

⁣V⁣
  • ⁣V⁣

• Members
  • None
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted A week ago

Bamboozling yourself

DqoyggD.gif
  • Jimbatron, gtafan26, Stoakzee and 14 others like this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

I think playing GT Sport made me a better driver in this game: I'm crashing less, paying more attention to the cars around me(instead of just looking at the road) and I'm more aware of braking points and using the entire track's width to make a corner.

Thanks to that, I turned 2'37"20 with a T20 on the Wall Climb stunt race yesterday, fastest lap I have ever had in that track (shame I didn't recorded it)
  • gtafan26 and HamwithCheese like this

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted A week ago

I think playing GT Sport made me a better driver in this game: I'm crashing less, paying more attention to the cars around me(instead of just looking at the road) and I'm more aware of braking points and using the entire track's width to make a corner.

Thanks to that, I turned 2'37"20 with a T20 on the Wall Climb stunt race yesterday, fastest lap I have ever had in that track (shame I didn't recorded it)

You'll probably get better lap time with either the X80 or the Nero Custom if you have one of those
  • Jimbatron likes this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

You'll probably get better lap time with either the X80 or the Nero Custom if you have one of those

Yes, but with the T20 I think that was a lot since it doesn't have the speed of the Nero Custom or the grip of the X80.

jdv95
  • jdv95

grotti enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

am i the only that looks for a player  in a store or LSC just to see what car they drive?

sometimes i even encounter a nice looking car.

oh and don't wory i know about car meets. 

• Silencer555 likes this

Blaze
  • Blaze

Boss

• The Yardies
  • Lebanon
  • Super Sleuth Deadass 2018
    Crew Poster Winner 2017
    Super Special Gold Star 2006
    Draw Contest Booby Prize 2016
    Campaign Poster Booby Prize 2016
    Doggo-Chop Winner 2016
    14K Doggo/Catto-Chop Winner 2017

Posted A week ago

I would be a big fan of a 60 car garage in warehouse form at one level; I'd take rows on either side of 30 cars each as opposed to the clusterf*ck of apartment garages.

HamwithCheese
  • HamwithCheese

President of the LS Coquette Owners Club

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

I like to think playing gt5/6 made me a better racer in a lot of games. This one in particular.
  • gtafan26 likes this

Maxx1013
  • Maxx1013

Overtime Shootout sucks

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 6 days ago

I've never seen this daily sell limit message before am I in trouble?

These were dupes I made on my main account and then gave to my second account using the current GCTF glitch

4gLFMl9.jpg

Professional Amateur
  • Professional Amateur

nothin personnel kid

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 6 days ago

Protip: don't JATO vertically in the Bombushka if you have someone in the back:

xf1l6gX.gif

These were dupes I made on my main account and then gave to my second account using the current GCTF glitch

Doesn't look like you have custom plates, so yes, you could be in trouble. IIRC, if the game detects that an account has dupes (e.g. lots of cars with the same generic plate,) then it only allows that account to sell one vehicle every 30 hours.

• Jimbatron, gtafan26, IamCourtney and 6 others like this

Maxx1013
  • Maxx1013

Overtime Shootout sucks

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Maxx1013, 6 days ago.

Doesn't look like you have custom plates, so yes, you could be in trouble. IIRC, if the game detects that an account has dupes (e.g. lots of cars with the same generic plate,) then it only allows that account to sell one vehicle every 30 hours.

Damn I should have put custom plates on. Doesn't matter too much I don't really care about that account I was just selling enough dupes to buy the new tank to give to my main account.

Got my free tank so I'm happy

rEhyXpD.jpg

• THC, alkaline_, Amy Vinewood and 1 other like this

kenmy13999
  • kenmy13999

Gangsta

• Members
  • Norway

Posted 6 days ago

There's two pinned threads on the sinful forum you should read if you're duping and wondering about daily sell limits and dupe detection, people should even read it if they're completely legit also because they could avoid sh*t just by knowing that stuff
  • Jimbatron, gtafan26, THC and 6 others like this

Suzuki Azure Vulpine
  • Suzuki Azure Vulpine

Paleto Bay's Resident Blue Vixen

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

Dealing with salty CEO when suddenly:
a44wbkz.gif
*Dodge

• gtafan26, THC and Happy Hunter like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None
  • [Snapmatic Awards 2017] Best Funny Snap
    Best Event 2017
    Best New GTA Member 2017
    Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Sanches, 6 days ago.

When i just started with GTAO, i thought that T20 was a tank....

SHOKKERZ91
  • SHOKKERZ91

Fly low for the killing blow!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 6 days ago

Damn I should have put custom plates on. Doesn't matter too much I don't really care about that account I was just selling enough dupes to buy the new tank to give to my main account.

rEhyXpD.jpg

Just don´t overdo it. Sell 2 cars per 1 hour and you are fine. Don´t sell more than 9 cars per day.

• Maxx1013 likes this

jdv95
  • jdv95

grotti enthusiast

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

also if you don't sell cars for a while (a month i think) your account will be reset to clean (if it was your first offence) and the limit will be gone.

• Maxx1013 likes this

Maxx1013
  • Maxx1013

Overtime Shootout sucks

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 6 days ago

Just don´t overdo it. Sell 2 cars per 1 hour and you are fine. Don´t sell more than 9 cars per day.

I've been really careful on my main account I think the most I have sold in a day is 4 and every week I don't sell anything for a couple of days. Even if I do lose my main account it isn't the end of the world. Before I duped all I did was grind the best paying jobs and I got bored of that very quickly and stopped playing for months but now I don't have to worry about money I am having the most fun I've had in over a year just doing races, LTS and screwing around in freeroam.

also if you don't sell cars for a while (a month i think) your account will be reset to clean (if it was your first offence) and the limit will be gone.

That's good to know I can do without selling on that account for a while.

• jdv95 likes this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homie

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 6 days ago

People in that tank. They hilariously try to chase me down...I'm in a sports car, your not going to even get a glimpse of me you idiot

The other night one turkey brought it into contact missions. I had driven across the city, killed all the enemies, collected a trailer and was halfway to Lester's before they even arrived at the mission location.

Fireboy769
  • Fireboy769

I only have a 2-Star Wanted Level? Are you serious?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Fireboy769, 6 days ago.

People in that tank. They hilariously try to chase me down...I'm in a sports car, your not going to even get a glimpse of me you idiot

The other night one turkey brought it into contact missions. I had driven across the city, killed all the enemies, collected a trailer and was halfway to Lester's before they even arrived at the mission location.

That's why I just steal a random NPC car (which always conviniently happens to be a Sports Car) from the Traffic and just drive over to the destination THEN request the Tank.

Which reminds me: The Khanjali is OPAF in Contact Missions. Missions like Denial Of Service it isn't due to slow speed, but missions like Landing Strip, Crime Scenester, A Titan Of A Job, Blow Up Series, Hack and Dash and even Bust Out (roadblock the Bus/Easily cripples it) it can quickly become Overpowered since it's easy to kill everybody quickly compared to other things like the Insurgent or Kuruma. Plus in Titan of a Job and Landing Strip, the NPCs and Vehicles are placed juuuuust enough of a distance to avoid blowing up the plane when you blow the cars/people up.

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 6 days ago Edited by Rafae, 6 days ago.

The Khanjali really is a beast. Using it in missions like Stocks and Scares makes the mission such a cakewalk it's hilarious.
  • gtafan26, hei3enberg, REXX and 3 others like this

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 6 days ago

If you guys think the new tank is overpowered in contact missions, then you should check the Deluxo with missiles ;)
  • gtafan26, hei3enberg, THC and 2 others like this

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

not really certain about some stuff

• Members
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

If you guys think the new tank is overpowered in contact missions, then you should check the Deluxo with missiles ;)

Deluxo is a nice thing for contact mission. I love the Thruster too, quite fast to get around and lands anywhere fast. Honestly, I think Khanjali is a bit too much for most of the missions, especially in the current Lester's playlist, even the MG is powerful enough to accidentally blow up the document in Crime scenester, for example. But if your partner is not a trigger happy maniac, you will be fine.  

• Jimbatron, Pedinhuh, THC and 2 others like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

Yeah not gonna lie, there's points where it seems it's too overpowered for its own good. Accidentally blew up the money bag in crime scenester and just stopped using the damn thing on any mission that isn't Stocks and Scares.

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Coolest GTA Member 2017
    Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 6 days ago

I think the tank would have been 100x cooler if it had some kinda active camouflage, like it changes color depending on terrain.  

• hei3enberg, THC and ALifeOfMisery like this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 6 days ago

I actually like the stealth look of it so much more than the generic camo designs for tanks. Painted mine metallic purple and matte black for that very reason.

Amy Vinewood
  • Amy Vinewood

You don't just turn off the 80's

• Members
  • None
  • Best Event 2017
    Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 5 days ago

The Deluxo rockets are crazy

ObN3y5w.gif
  • Jimbatron, Gtaman_92, RedDagger and 13 others like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic