[GTAO] The General Chat Topic

1,330 replies to this topic
muaid
  • muaid

Real professional

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

I don't know if this have been discussed before or not, but it's a little weird thing with the V-65 Molotok in freemode. So what you have to do is go way up with it and then down so you gain a high speed, fastest as the engine start whistling, then quickly pull up, while pulling up press L1 or R1, LB or RB, the jet will start doing crazy things, because of it light weight and fast speed, the same thing can be while pulling down, it looks ridiculous.

Black-Dragon96
  • Black-Dragon96

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Black-Dragon96, 5 days ago.

@ Sanchez
Wait a second, why is there an m16 in the picture? Is that a mod or something?

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago

@ Sanchez
Wait a second, why is there an m16 in the picture? Is that a mod or something?

You're probably refering to me.
Ok, first, it's Sanchesssssssss.
And yes, it's a modded SP.

Spoiler

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

not really certain about some stuff

• Members
  • None

Posted 5 days ago Edited by hei3enberg, 5 days ago.

Looks like the best place to ask: it looks like a lot of people are complaining about Executive search being ruined with thermal goggles. Am I missing something, but what's the impact if you're blending in driving a car? It should be even harder to tell who's who. Probably I'm missing something and I will appreciate the answer.

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Real Money

• Members
  • France

Posted 5 days ago

I'm not impacted as long I'm just walking barehands/driving some NPC cars. Impacted peoples are those who run/drive too fast.

Black-Dragon96
  • Black-Dragon96

Bounty Hunter

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 5 days ago

Looks like the best place to ask: it looks like a lot of people are complaining about Executive search being ruined with thermal goggles. Am I missing something, but what's the impact if you're blending in driving a car? It should be even harder to tell who's who. Probably I'm missing something and I will appreciate the answer.

If you are sitting on a rooftop you are easily seeable. They can also kill you through walls/buildings if they are far enough away from you.

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 4 days ago Edited by Pedinhuh, 3 days ago.

If you are sitting on a rooftop you are easily seeable. They can also kill you through walls/buildings if they are far enough away from you.
And if you're in a helicopter, weaponized vehicle, airplane or jet the homing missiles lock on you.

--------------------------

The playerbase of GT Sport is 10x better than the cancerous sh*t of this game.

For once, I'm not dealing with dirty racers...But there are some idiots with a glaring lack of spacial awareness.

Could be because that game doesn't enable trolling, in fact, clean and competitive behavior is praised through player ratings.
  • gtafan26, hei3enberg and Arrows to Athens like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

Every heist notification that I've noticed popping up on screen, for ages now, has been prison break. Just struck me as odd at first. But then again, that's where I got stuck, as far as hosting them goes.

Every single time I've gone back & tried to work through it, I end up with players who get themselves killed over and over and over. Eventually I get fed up of the sitting in lobbies, the restarting setups only for team mates to get themselves killed in the same way as before, and I would quit & forget about heists for months, or even a year or more.

So maybe that's the reason for all the prison break notifications? Lots of players trying to work through the heists, only to keep failing because some players apparently don't understand why its a bad idea to drive your supercar into the middle of 20 NPCs with automatic weapons, or run into them, thinking they can Rambo it, only to get cut down in seconds.....and then they do exactly the same thing next time!!

NightShark
  • NightShark

Play Smarter Not Harder

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 days ago

Every heist notification that I've noticed popping up on screen, for ages now, has been prison break. Just struck me as odd at first. But then again, that's where I got stuck, as far as hosting them goes.

Every single time I've gone back & tried to work through it, I end up with players who get themselves killed over and over and over. Eventually I get fed up of the sitting in lobbies, the restarting setups only for team mates to get themselves killed in the same way as before, and I would quit & forget about heists for months, or even a year or more.

So maybe that's the reason for all the prison break notifications? Lots of players trying to work through the heists, only to keep failing because some players apparently don't understand why its a bad idea to drive your supercar into the middle of 20 NPCs with automatic weapons, or run into them, thinking they can Rambo it, only to get cut down in seconds.....and then they do exactly the same thing next time!!

I left mine at that one years ago after trying it about 10 times (because of other players doing those sort of things), and have never bothered with heists since.

• tommyguns likes this

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 4 days ago

Just watched the latest GTA Online update in movie form

American_Made_%28film%29.jpg
  • gtafan26, hei3enberg, --V-- and 1 other like this

jrl51592
  • jrl51592

Gingerly Ginger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

I decided to make it my goal to reach level 400 on the PS3 version before I can officially retire from GTAO and delete off of my PS3 forever. I'm level 371 right now. Anyone want to help me grind until I reach my goal?

AredTarg
  • AredTarg

Arthur Morgan! Keep her in all black!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago Edited by AredTarg, 3 days ago.

I decided to make it my goal to reach level 400 on the PS3 version before I can officially retire from GTAO and delete off of my PS3 forever. I'm level 371 right now. Anyone want to help me grind until I reach my goal?

45$, I know ins & outs of ranking up

jrl51592
  • jrl51592

Gingerly Ginger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Do you accept pocket lint?

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 3 days ago

Just for that, he'll derank you.

jrl51592
  • jrl51592

Gingerly Ginger

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Just for that, he'll derank you.

Oh.... :(

Sky_Light12
  • Sky_Light12

insane troll, the troll prodigy

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Sky_Light12, 3 days ago.

ah finally

Spoiler

• RedDagger, Lupo-Akane, Khephera and 3 others like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago Edited by tommyguns, 3 days ago.

Hmmm I'm in two minds about whether to buy the Tropos. On the one hand there's 200k off right now, it looks good & has a nice engine note, it does well on 'certain' tracks.

On the other hand, it's kinda lacking in top end speed & the under steer is fairly bad. You can get it round with a touch of handbrake, but Ive always favored more responsive cars.

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 3 days ago

It's good if you're just using it to be cruising around but there's better cars in the class for races.

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 days ago Edited by Sanches, 3 days ago.

ah finally

its oct 14 already , my BD :p

Happy birthday!

Spoiler
  • Sky_Light12, --V--, Khephera and 1 other like this

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 3 days ago

ah finally

Spoiler

Happy Birthday Skylight
  • Sky_Light12, Khephera and Happy Hunter like this

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 3 days ago

Hmmm I'm in two minds about whether to buy the Tropos. On the one hand there's 200k off right now, it looks good & has a nice engine note, it does well on 'certain' tracks.

On the other hand, it's kinda lacking in top end speed & the under steer is fairly bad. You can get it round with a touch of handbrake, but Ive always favored more responsive cars.

I have been on the edge of getting one for a really long time. It ticks all the right boxes for me. Looks correct. Has correct mods. Good engine sound. Appropriate handling.

Now that I say it out loud, I may have finally convinced myself. I am working on a "racecar" garage, in other words a garage of liveried vehicles. Got all the muscle class and the Buffalo, I think the Tropos, Omnis, and ugh, I hate to say it, the Drift Tampa may go in as well.
  • hei3enberg and tommyguns like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

During yet again RP session, these brothas came into the Pacific Standart bank and wanted to practice boxing.
I saw something green like a second before turning my camera away. I kinda got spooked.

Xc0wwcf74TY.jpg

Lupo-Akane
  • Lupo-Akane

Mi-24 Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

I have been on the edge of getting one for a really long time. It ticks all the right boxes for me. Looks correct. Has correct mods. Good engine sound. Appropriate handling.

Now that I say it out loud, I may have finally convinced myself. I am working on a "racecar" garage, in other words a garage of liveried vehicles. Got all the muscle class and the Buffalo, I think the Tropos, Omnis, and ugh, I hate to say it, the Drift Tampa may go in as well.
I am thinking about the Tropos or the Schafter V12, but idk.

Mbe the armored V12 or the plan one.

-RP-
  • -RP-

Producer

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Yeah but the thermal goggles have a limited range versus the thermal scope. So when something is really far away, the thermal goggles wont pick it up.

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

I am thinking about the Tropos or the Schafter V12, but idk.
Mbe the armored V12 or the plan one.

Well out of those two, the Tropos. The V12 is nice, but the Tropos has it beat in the looks, sound, and fun to drive departments.
  • Lupo-Akane likes this

Mach1bud
  • Mach1bud

Gearhead

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-States
  • Best GTA Photographer 2016
    Coolest Member 2016
    Best Character [Snap] 2016
    Mister Los Santos 2016 Winner
    [Snapmatic Awards 2015] Best Male Character

Posted 2 days ago

Unless he specifically cares about racing, which the V12 excels at especially with stunt races.

But I agree I would choose the Tropos too.
  • tommyguns and Lupo-Akane like this

Lupo-Akane
  • Lupo-Akane

Mi-24 Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 days ago

Unless he specifically cares about racing, which the V12 excels at especially with stunt races.

But I agree I would choose the Tropos too.

Never raced any players really, I did race one during the race with Lamar. Mbe i should get the V12 just to race lol.

• Mach1bud likes this

Happy Hunter
  • Happy Hunter

Oft-requested

• Members
  • None
  • Governor of San Andreas 2017
    Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 2 days ago

ah finally

Spoiler

Happy birthday, loyal friend and honourable advisor.

• Khephera likes this

*Lola
  • *Lola

♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥ღ♥

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 days ago

I've been doing the daily objectives for way over a year and lately they haven't been paying the weekly bonus. Has anyone else noticed this or is it just me?

It's possible they stopped after the last update.

I gave up on them after a few weeks of no bonus.

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 2 days ago

I gave up on them ages ago. I got sick of it asking me to play specific captures, that sort of thing. One time it was the last set for monthly bonus & despite trying multiple times and sitting in lobbies for quite a while, nobody would!d join and play. I had had the same thing before, but that was the last straw.

On your question, I have seen maybe 4-5 people posting about that same issue, so they do seem bugged.
  • hei3enberg likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users