[GTAO] The General Chat Topic- Beta

1,044 replies to this topic
Silencer555
  • Silencer555

Accident Prone

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

lolz they're just A.I. controlled. It's a capture mode. Yeah you can definitely say it's arranged XD.

How do you get A.I. vehicles in a capture mode?

I'm thinking you could get some cool editor footage with that.

Here are the steps:

1) Place a vehicle of your choosing
2) Have an Actor selected and simply put him/her on top of the vehicle, as in hover the actor directly on the vehicle.
3) Place the actor and you'll notice that the actor is inside the vehicle now. 

4) Profit

However, this doesn't work with planes at all.

• Professional Amateur and Happy Hunter like this

Xiled
  • Xiled

The Truth

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 hours ago Edited by Xiled, 20 hours ago.

@Melkor .... "The coupe class is balanced at the moment"

The drop from 5th, the Jackal to 6th, the sentinel XS is 2 seconds a lap in broughys tests. So there is a sizeable gap between 5th and all other coupe's. The gap between 5th to 3rd is reasonable, those are quite close. But then the Zion's are almost a second a lap faster than 3rd place.

Yes, a good driver could win with the exemplar, or the felon, but if there is someone equally good in a Zion, the Zion will win.

If you want to see what a balanced class looks like, take a look at the super class. The top dozen cars are separated by about a half second. That is the sort of balance each class should aim for, that is the kind of variety of choice each class should have.

Until they change the vehicle physics again like every update they have done since cunning stunts. It wont be the last time they change the physics. I bet they accidentally remove the ability to brake in a car next update.

Also I said 14 hours ago that bombushka run had 594,800 dislikes. Now it has 747,900 dislikes for the maps combined. So it gained 153,100 dislikes in 14 hours. So by this time tomorrow it will be around 1,000,000 dislikes. lol :D

• The-Irish-Hunter likes this

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

Where did I park my Tornado?

• Members
  • United-States
  • Next DLC Thread Page 3000 Winner

Posted 20 hours ago

Modders are so cool :)

• Pedinhuh and Happy Hunter like this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 20 hours ago

Get your money back? Grats.
  • Professional Amateur and Happy Hunter like this

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 20 hours ago

Money back and more!  GTA is a lot of fun when all my time isn't grinding! :D

• Kushology, deadx23, Xiled and 3 others like this

Professional Amateur
  • Professional Amateur

Rustled Jimmies

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 hours ago

sanic speed

LQ4CtKI.gif

Don't try that at home though! As the pilot in that gif, I can assure you that you'll be paying for a new prop after one or two runs.

• V4S, badmoon, Kushology and 3 others like this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 14 hours ago

sanic speed

LQ4CtKI.gif

Don't try that at home though! As the pilot in that gif, I can assure you that you'll be paying for a new prop after one or two runs.

That's dope! I didn't realize how fast it went in reverse.. lmao
  • Xiled, Amy Vinewood, Professional Amateur and 1 other like this

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 hours ago

So...  if me and my friends get banned because of all the modded money we've taken in...  I wonder how seamless it would feel if I simply bought another account, modded, with my exact level and did my best to recreate my character?  Bought all my old stuff, and everything....  I don't know.  Supposedly a modded account is as cheap as 10$. The game is a depressing grind if you play it without R*'s kark sherds, but with modded money you're putting a target on yourself.  Oh well, for now, it's making me so happy being able to buy all the things I've ever wanted, and watching my friends finally be happy with the game for once :)

One of my friends left GTA entirely because she spent an entire month trying to get enough money just to buy the buzzard, but things kept getting in the way...  I brought her back, and she has the buzzard and more!  

• R3CON likes this

Kushology
  • Kushology

Bleeding Green

• Members
  • Canada
  • Biggest Pervert
    Nicest Canadian

Posted 14 hours ago

I brought her back, and she has the buzzard and more!  

You sound like her sugar daddy.
  • Elektra and Sanches like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 hours ago

sanic speed

LQ4CtKI.gif

♫Gas gas gas!♫
♫I'm gonna step on the gas♫
♫Tonight I'll fly and be your lover♫
♫Yeah yeah yeah♫
♫I'll be so quick as a flash♫
♫And I'll be your hero♫

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Hustler

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 9 hours ago

She couldn't get 1,750000 in a month!!??

How was she trying to earn it? Beating up pedestrians for pickups? Knocking over shops?

--V--
  • --V--

^

• Members
  • None

Posted 9 hours ago

Money back and more!  GTA is a lot of fun when all my time isn't grinding! :D

Next time ask for the Stun gun and Rail Gun. Plus, you'll get 9 snowballs.

But yeah, it is really really fun when you don't have to grind.
  • R3CON likes this

R3CON
  • R3CON

Cesar Vialpando

• Van Society
  • United-States

Posted 9 hours ago

Spoiler

Yes it is! Excess cash frees you to play GTA as you want to play, not based on whatever's the quickest way to make cash. Its also one less thing to stress over when you're buying the clothes/ammo/property/etc you want. By the same token, some of the more risky aspects of the game like PvP and operating businesses in public lobbies are more appealing when you don't have as much to loose.

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 9 hours ago

Now, be wise and invest in bonds.

You never know when R* decides to be C* again.
  • J-Scott-D and Sanches like this

IceDree
  • IceDree

Concierge Of Crime 💀

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia

Posted 3 hours ago

R* updated the GTA V manual windows phone app today ... Still doesn't work lol

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 2 hours ago

Bonds are when you just buy a bunch of expensive cars to sell if your money gets taken away, right?  I suppose I could fill that one empty garage I have with whatever the most expensive car on Legendary is....

Spoiler

Yes it is! Excess cash frees you to play GTA as you want to play, not based on whatever's the quickest way to make cash. Its also one less thing to stress over when you're buying the clothes/ammo/property/etc you want. By the same token, some of the more risky aspects of the game like PvP and operating businesses in public lobbies are more appealing when you don't have as much to loose.

Heh, he can give me the stun gun and railgun, but they always go away again :(

Also, yes, I have fallen in love with the game al lover again now that I'm not stressing over being able to afford playing it!  Now if only I could find a real life modder.....

I brought her back, and she has the buzzard and more!  

You sound like her sugar daddy.

n...no, just a friend who asked "yo I have a modder friend now, come play plos"

She couldn't get 1,750000 in a month!!??

How was she trying to earn it? Beating up pedestrians for pickups? Knocking over shops?

Import/Export, her nazi of a mother liked to cut off her internet however, she finally moved out though and is actually able to play the game without being randomly screeched at for no reason!  And of course, she kept getting distracted and buying other things...  I'll admit to doing that too!

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 2 hours ago

Bonds are when you just buy a bunch of expensive cars to sell if your money gets taken away, right?  I suppose I could fill that one empty garage I have with whatever the most expensive car on Legendary is....

Try the new Smuggling Run airplanes.

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 hours ago

I have fallen in love with the game al lover again

Ya girl is gonna be jealous.

:thinking:

DangerZ0neX
  • DangerZ0neX

It's K-Logg, dammit!

• Members
  • Saudi-Arabia
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted An hour ago

I was showering just an hour ago and I had a thought. Well, it's more of an irrational anger sort of thing, but still a thought.

You see how Merryweather are still operational in Southern San Andreas when it became canon that GTA Online now takes place in 2017, even though Merryweather lost the right to operate in America after the storyline of GTA V completed in late 2013? Well, considering how Rockstar sh*t on Trevor by radically changing his character from hating Vinewood and everything superficial to actually indulging in what he used to hate, I have a feeling they'll justify Merryweather's existence by saying that Option C is no longer canon, even though it's obviously the canon one because there's even official artwork of the Trio looking at the trunk Devin's Black Tornado. 

I think they will try to claim that Michael was killed by Franklin to explain why Merryweather still exists on American soil and why we still deliver to Devin's house during I/E missions instead of doing the obvious two things; retcon Merryweather's ejection from America, and state that Devin's house is now owned by some other rich asswipe. With the direction this franchise is hurling towards, I won't be surprised that Rockstar will actually do this just to indirectly declare that the singleplayer aspect of GTA is dead and Online is the only thing they give a sh*t about. Hell, they could do the exact same thing that Trevor did with Johnny and have the bland mute GTAO protagonist personally kill Trevor during a cutscene just to feed their narcissistic ego without effort.

Eh, I hope I'm just overreacting and that this doesn't become a reality. It really peeves me when creators maim their creations for the sake of attention and profit.

• Pedinhuh and Professional Amateur like this

Prince_Polaris
  • Prince_Polaris

• Members
  • United-States

Posted An hour ago

Try the new Smuggling Run airplanes.

So...  maybe I should buy another bombushka and hide it in storage? :D

I have fallen in love with the game al lover again

Ya girl is gonna be jealous.

:thinking:

Naw, we're playing the game together <3

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted An hour ago

I was showering just an hour ago and I had a thought. Well, it's more of an irrational anger sort of thing, but still a thought.

You see how Merryweather are still operational in Southern San Andreas when it became canon that GTA Online now takes place in 2017, even though Merryweather lost the right to operate in America after the storyline of GTA V completed in late 2013? Well, considering how Rockstar sh*t on Trevor by radically changing his character from hating Vinewood and everything superficial to actually indulging in what he used to hate, I have a feeling they'll justify Merryweather's existence by saying that Option C is no longer canon, even though it's obviously the canon one because there's even official artwork of the Trio looking at the trunk Devin's Black Tornado. 

I think they will try to claim that Michael was killed by Franklin to explain why Merryweather still exists on American soil and why we still deliver to Devin's house during I/E missions instead of doing the obvious two things; retcon Merryweather's ejection from America, and state that Devin's house is now owned by some other rich asswipe. With the direction this franchise is hurling towards, I won't be surprised that Rockstar will actually do this just to indirectly declare that the singleplayer aspect of GTA is dead and Online is the only thing they give a sh*t about. Hell, they could do the exact same thing that Trevor did with Johnny and have the bland mute GTAO protagonist personally kill Trevor during a cutscene just to feed their narcissistic ego without effort.

Eh, I hope I'm just overreacting and that this doesn't become a reality. It really peeves me when creators maim their creations for the sake of attention and profit.

I think at this rate they don't give two sh*ts about their own character's personalities and storyline consistency.

In fact, since the success of Online combined to with the departure of The Benz and a chunk of their dev team, has made the three Story DLCs get axed and their assets reused for Online heists and other things in the game, it's safe to say that they won't even bother to try to explain this new mess they made by advancing the game's setting by 4 years.

They just don't care anymore.
  • DangerZ0neX, Professional Amateur and Sanches like this

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted An hour ago

It really peeves me when creators maim their creations for the sake of attention and profit.

Same here.

But i belive, that Online is not canonic at all. And never was. Well, just maybe at the very beginning, back in 2013 it might was planned canonic, but not anymore.

• Pedinhuh, Xiled and DangerZ0neX like this

deadx23
  • deadx23

Big Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 57 minutes ago

It really peeves me when creators maim their creations for the sake of attention and profit.

Same here.

But i belive, that Online is not canonic at all. And never was. Well, just maybe at the very beginning, back in 2013 it might was planned canonic, but not anymore.
and I don't like stinky fish hihihi

Sanches
  • Sanches

Rider boi

• Members
  • None

Posted 39 minutes ago

and I don't like stinky fish hihihi

CQ8UdZDSDBk.jpg

Shadowfennekin
  • Shadowfennekin

Proud Saints Row and Pokemon Fanboy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A minute ago

Better a dead Michael than a dead Trevor.

So I guess that means Amanda is available now....

7 user(s) are reading this topic

4 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users