Photo

This is the only place where GTA IV is popular

32 replies to this topic
KonradGM
  • KonradGM

GM of himself

• Members

Posted A week ago

gta IV is classic so i can't say this is the only place this is popular, but gtaForums is where the most die hard fans of the series are so it is no surprising people that most care about each installment write their opinions here

AlexGambino150
  • AlexGambino150

Humble Beast

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 hours ago

It's just a hate bandwagon. People want to be apart of the popular opinion because they don't want to be isolated. I used to be like that too until I stopped giving a sh*t about what people think. But I swear, ever since that "GTA IV is better than GTA V" video dropped, I've been seeing more people appreciating GTA IV.

ToyGT_one
  • ToyGT_one

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 9 hours ago

Sadly it seems that we are the only one who loved this game, I always been a fan of GTA 4 since I have bought my ps3 and GTA IV when I was 10 years old. Loved the more "realistic" approach but I never truly appreciated this game until I replayed it several times when I finally managed to understand he story better.

The majority of GTA casual players still hates this game because it's simply not GTA online but like others said, I'm glad that I started to see more people liking GTA 4 after that video.
  • Algonquin Assassin and anthony like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users