Western Chiefs MC

XB1
12 replies to this topic
Western Chiefs MC
  • Western Chiefs MC

MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 18 July 2017 - 11:22 AM Edited by Western Chiefs MC, A week ago.

Western Chiefs MC

Who we are

We are an Xbox One only Motorcycle Club who ride with each other regularly and all get along like true brothers. Too us it's not just a game, it's a brotherhood who respect each other and the MC community. You don't have to just play gta but you do have to be online on gta with us for at least 3 days a week if you hope to obtain your full patch.

We do have a long history with other clubs and have been through a lot together. We are currently allied with Multipule MC's including Red menace MC, Mother finest MC and a few more, see bellow our group ride we all had together. We have built up twice before now and fell because of backstabbings under previous MC names. This time will be different, we arent letting people into our inner circle just because they were active, you have to earn your patch fully and impress us.
jkXBwTPm00W5fPvNt748ng_0_0.jpg

Charters

Mother Charter (Grapeseed)- The Grapeseed charter is our Mother charter which is where the club was founded by the founders (the first patch members). Should any other charter have a problem they will contact this charter. The Clubhouseis located in Grapeseed (obviously) . The President of this charter is Chief Henchman.

Nomad CharterThe nomads which are for people who are unable to get online regularly. They are still our brothers, it just means they cant be as active as required for the Mother charter and are able to play with us and sit in on churches whenever they are online.

Church

Every week we have a meeting where the patched members sit around a table to discuss that weeks topics. This is where the patched members will vote for any changes within the MC such as a prospect getting patched in. Church meetings are every Sunday at 9 pm German time, 8 pm UK, 3 pm Eastern , 2 pm pacific and 1 pm  Central at the Clubhouse located in our hometown, Grapeseed. 

Events

We often enjoy hosting events open and closed to other MC's. these can involve MMA fights too bike races, friendly TDM's (team deathmatch) etc. We have in the past invited clubs to our events aand had a great time as well as hosted internal events just for our brothers and the prospects/hangarounds. See bellow a picture of an event we hosted between our allies in which we all participated in an MMA tournament with 30 people from multipule clubs. 

RRfXMWaa_0iNxRwqh0Rwvg_0_0.jpg

Prospects and hangarounds

We are always looking out for new prospects and would love to meet potential prospects. However you must be 16 or over too prospect. I will explain the rules in person during an interview but they must be obeyed when in a public lobby always. These will involve always wearing your patch in a public lobby, Riding motorcycle chopper bikes only unless required for a mission etc. To become a full patched member you must complete a set of achievements which either I or the president will go through with you when you join. You will also be assigned random tests and tasks not on the list by patches to keep you alert and on your toes.

Before you can prospect you must be a hang around for a week and wear a particular hangarounds patch whist we determine if you are ready to prospect for us. You will have a test before you are able to prospect for us which will determine whether you can take off your hangarounds patch and wear the prospects proudly. Should you fail this test you will keep your hangarounds patch until the test can be taken again. Once you become a prospect it is down to you and your fellow prospects to mentor and look after any new or old hangarounds.  

Before you join the Prospect manager or any other member of the hierarchy will do an interview with you over Xbox at a time you and him have arranged to determine if you have a place as a hangaround and you still want to be a part of our brotherhood. Here you are able to ask any questions you might have. 

1APzbud9RUqBl3bGl1oGlQ_0_0.jpg

Who to contact

I am the VP and temporary prospect manager of the MC so will be watching your progress as a prospect/hanaround and help you to complete your achievements. The reason i am both VP and Prospect manager is because we are currently still looking for someone who knows how to do the interviews and keep up to date with prospects and the tasks they completed, as nobody in the MC felt they were right for that rank at this moment, could it be you who fills that vacancy? My KIK name is WCMC_Cola and my gamertag is Chief Cola

Our presidents KIK name is WCMCpres also known as WCMC President and his Gamertag is Chief Henchman but we would rather you contacted me (Cola) as I do most the interviews.
939UWLxzjE6vK9Ln0MhgzA_0_0.jpg

Youtube

We have a youtube channel with a few videos on it. the channel is owned by one of our hangarounds who made the video for us and was part of our MC when we were under different names, hence the 3 recruitment videos. We are very proud of each of them aand hope you like them as much as we do.

https://www.youtube....8GTvx38fqxMLi6w 

Website

https://westernchiefs.wixsite.com/wcmc  

Social Club-

Mother charter- https://socialclub.r...stern_chiefs_mc

Prospect crew- https://socialclub.r...mc_gs_prospects

Hangaround crew- https://socialclub.r..._gs_hangarounds 

I hope to hear from you all soon and always remember, we are a close brotherhood, you can be apart of it.

Chief Cola, Western Chiefs MC Vice President

Western Chiefs MC
  • Western Chiefs MC

MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 July 2017 - 01:23 PM Edited by Western Chiefs MC, A week ago.

Thank you to all who contacted me. We have enjoyed meeting with you all.
We would like to congratulate our newest patch in, Blairzo97, into the fold and we look forward to meeting many more of you. You could be the next person to earn that patch on your back. The strong brotherhood we have could include you.
I hope you contact me using the information provided above.

Thank you,
Chief Cola Western Cheifs MC Vice President

Western Chiefs MC
  • Western Chiefs MC

MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 July 2017 - 09:42 PM Edited by Western Chiefs MC, 03 August 2017 - 03:19 PM.

Hello everyone,
thank you again for contacting us. We have met many new people and are currently enjoying teaching new hangarounds what it is like to be apart of a true brotherhood. I look forward to meeting more of you and patching in members to become brothers. We have now officially opened up our Nomad Charter meaning that once you have passed your prospect perioud and been patched in, and suddenly are unable to be as active as required, you can join the Nomads.
Once again I hope you contact me using the information provided above.

Thank you,
Chief Cola Western Chiefs MC Vice President

Western Chiefs MC
  • Western Chiefs MC

MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 August 2017 - 01:17 PM

Once again we would like to thank everyone for contacting us, we have had a great bunch of new hangarounds. This week we we have nominee up lots of sit downs with other MC's to potentially become allies or just attend club events together. If you want a place with us and to join us contact me with the details above. Our officer positions may be shrinking soon should certain prospects patch in so if you want a place as an officer, contact me soon!

Thank you,
Chief Cola, Western Chiefs MC Vice President

Western Chiefs MC
  • Western Chiefs MC

MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 August 2017 - 03:09 PM

This week has been a great week for us, we have met with a great MC named Canibales MC and we are happy to announce that we have now become allies with them and intend to hangout a lot and invite them to our events. A few hangarounds have now successfully made it to prospects so well done to them, and we have also successfully completed the recruitment video and it will be going live on youtube in a few days time. I will update and put a link on the forums post when it is up. Other than that it's been a pretty quiet week, we have just been chilling with each other and delivering supplies etc. 

Thank you,

Western Chiefs MC
  • Western Chiefs MC

MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 August 2017 - 08:42 PM

Thank you again to everyone who has contacted. We would like to congratulate our newest patch in, The Pro Walrus who showed great loyalty and dedication to the club and was able to have his vote early, he is now training to become the permanent prospect manager. It is likely from now on he will be present during your interviews.
If you are interested in joining still contact me using the information provided above under the "who to contact".
Thank you,
Chief Cola, Western Chiefs Vice President

Western Chiefs MC
  • Western Chiefs MC

MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 28 August 2017 - 07:53 AM

Thanks to people who contacted me, we are enjoying our time together as brothers.
We have had a good week in terms of patch ins, two people have patched, Deerslayer and Smokey. We would like to congratulate the, and welcome them into the fold! I have updated the the forums post so that our new recruitment video is accessible at the top of the page for all to see! Hope you all enjoy it, we live it and hope everyone else does as much as we do. Thank you to Westernhitman for making the video!
If you are interested in joining, contact me using the information provided in the post. Look forward to hearing from you,
Thank you,
Chief Cola, Western Chiefs Vice President

Western Chiefs MC
  • Western Chiefs MC

MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 September 2017 - 06:54 PM

Hello everyone,
Thank you again to everyone who has been contacting us. We have had a great week full of new people! No new patch ins to report although a prospect wI'll be put forward for his vote soon so congratulations to him. We are sad to say a member of our brotherhood family member has died and we are going to honour their memory with a memorial ride.
Thank you all again and contact me using the information above

Western Chiefs MC
  • Western Chiefs MC

MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago

Helo everyone,
Thank you all for contacting us, we have had a great week and met many other MCs who we hope to have a long future with. We have had a few new hangarounds who have been great and truly dedicated so thank you too them. After a weeks break from GTA, we are pleased to say we are back in business!
Chief Cola, Westen Chiefs MC Vice President

Western Chiefs MC
  • Western Chiefs MC

MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Hello everyone,
We are pleased to announce that we have created a new website for the MC and it has gone live a few days ago. I will be putting the link in the description above under “website” (obviously). All credit must go to an ally of the club named MentalMilky for making us the website as a favour. We would also like to thank people for the upsurge in recruitment, many people are joining us at once and our brotherhood is becoming even more active than its ever been.
Thank you. To join use the information provided above.

Western Chiefs MC
  • Western Chiefs MC

MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Another great week for hangarounds and prospects, we had a few hangs progress to prospect as well as some new hangarounds join us. More and more people have been applying for interviews and we would like to thank them for taking the time to contact us. 

Thank you, if you are interested in joining use the information provided above.

Western Chiefs MC
  • Western Chiefs MC

MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Hello everyone,
This week has been fantastic. We have gained many new hangarounds Who are great and have been to two events, one hosted by our friends Mothers Finest MC and one by ourselves. Our event saw 30players in the session battling it out in an MMA tournament then a ride and a friendly tdm. I am pleased to say everyone really enjoyed themselves. If you wish to be apart of this join using the information provided above.
Thank you,
  • jjjeikk likes this

Western Chiefs MC
  • Western Chiefs MC

MC Vice President

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Hello everyone,

Thank you again to everyone who contacted us, we have had a great week of training prospects and hangaarounds. Moreover we have had a patch in yesterday! Congratulations to our newest brother, Swelce82 who greatly deserves a place at our side as a full patch member. Next week we are planning an event for our MC alone and then a larger one the week after that between us and our allies. If you wish to be apart of these events, join up using the information provided above.

Thank you,

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users