You have been signed iut of x box live

4 replies to this topic
Cpwfosal
  • Cpwfosal

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 July 2017 - 09:16 AM

Hi new to posting but have been reading these boards for years now, my problem is as the title states just recently I have been playing and all of a sudden I get kicked back to single player with the message you have been signed out of Xbox live, it doesn't happen in any other game and when I check I am still connected to Xbox live and I have to restart the game completely to be able to reconnect to gta online again, any one else had this problem? It's getting annoying now because it's happened during sell missions and I've lost stock through it cheers for reading

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Snitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:52 AM

Yep, it happens to me

I sold two top range cars, both delivered to the buyer, got kicked with that message before the money went in the bank

Ended up with no cars and no money, and 40 grand down for the modification costs

Cpwfosal
  • Cpwfosal

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2017 - 12:27 PM

Is it just recently it's happened ? I've played for years with no problems until recently

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Snitch

• Members
  • England

Posted 18 July 2017 - 05:01 PM

Last few months

Cpwfosal
  • Cpwfosal

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 26 July 2017 - 07:36 AM

I'm still having this problem but have now figured out that it only happens if I'm in a session with other players, if I'm alone in the lobby I can play for hours with no problems as soon as I join a session with quite a few in it it can work for 5 minutes to an hour but at some point it always drops me out and back to single player with the message you have been signed out of Xbox live

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users