Lost vehicles and property.

5 replies to this topic
Greenarrow9999
  • Greenarrow9999

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted A week ago

Hey, I've only recently got back into playing Gta online. But from the last time I played it I had a number of vehicles like a buzzard attack helicopter, a Hydra and apartment but now that all gone. Any reason to why this is. Much appreciated in advance.

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

Lover of cake!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Hey, I've only recently got back into playing Gta online. But from the last time I played it I had a number of vehicles like a buzzard attack helicopter, a Hydra and apartment but now that all gone. Any reason to why this is. Much appreciated in advance.

Was the account banned at some point? 

Greenarrow9999
  • Greenarrow9999

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted A week ago

Nope I just lost interest in the game at one point. I'm still able to request the Hydra I had before. But my apartment is gone.

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

Lover of cake!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago Edited by Gaffa™, A week ago.

That's unusual. I would hate for RSG to remove random assets, randomly, from random people's games who hadn't played for a while - that'd be horrific. 

You're probably best to open a Support Ticket for this and keep on pushing, regardless of the reply. Most of the agents don't even play GTA Online, so they may be a bit clueless. 

Greenarrow9999
  • Greenarrow9999

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted A week ago

Cheers dude thanks for the replies

Psych32
  • Psych32

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

If you transferred from another console, you probably lost it because the transfer date to recover all of items has passed. If not, then you will have to ask rockstar on what happen to your account

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users