Advanced Track Player, or ATP features customizable radio stations with additional features.
This mod can also acts as old radio replacement.
- Register up to 32 custom radio channels, with up to 999 tracks each.
- Listen to custom radio anytime, anywhere. No vehicle needed.
- Additional and customizable interface, such as Channel Logo and Song Title.
- Supports 4 basic radio segments: Tracks, ID, DJ Commentary and Advertisement.
- Supports mp3, ogg, wav, aac, m4a, wma, m4r format.
Video & Screenshots
Channel Setup Reference
- ATP will disable and replace radio interface from HUD mods. (DK22Pac's GTAV HUD's, _AG's GTAIV HUD)
- Using another music player script (ex. GTA Underground, Walkman Visual, etc) result in several tracks from each mod plays together. Make sure to turn off one of them. (Pocket Player mode is recommended)
Downsides, Bugs & Issues
- Gameplay-dependant features are omitted (weather reports, news, etc.)
- Shortcut files are not supported
- Unaffected by EQ option and vehicle's bass boost (pre-0.9.7)
- Installation error would occur if player register/install tracks incorrectly.
- In rare case, player stuck performing radio tuning animation. Simply exit vehicle to solve this problem.
- Alt+Tabbing or similiar methods left music playing in background.
- Crash occur if used together with _AG's IV HUD. Either set "TrackPlayerType = 1" or "DontDisableRadio = 0" to solve this. (pre-0.9.5)