Advanced Track Player, or ATP features customizable music player which can also acts as radio replacement.
Additional features also included for more customization and allows to recreate radio system itself.
- Register up to 64 custom radio channels, with up to 999 tracks each.
- Listen to custom radio anytime, anywhere. No vehicle needed.
- Additional and customizable interface, such as Channel Logo and Track Title.
- Supports mp3, ogg, wav, aac, m4a, wma, m4r format.
- Supports optional tracks to recreate radio system: Tracks, ID, DJ Commentary, Advertisement, etc.
- Allows channel locked to certain area, so they can't be played out of said area.
Video & Screenshots
Adapted K-Rose - MKKJ
Adapted Radio X - Moreno_Sensual
Adapted K-DST - Moreno_Sensual
Adapted Radio Los Santos - Wakka387
Channel Setup Reference
- ATP will disable and replace radio interface from HUD mods. (DK22Pac's GTAV HUD's, _AG's GTAIV HUD)
- Using another music player script (ex. GTA Underground, Walkman Visual, etc) result in several tracks from each mod plays together. Make sure to turn off one of them. (Pocket Player mode is recommended)
Downsides, Bugs & Issues
- Shortcut files are not supported
- Installation error would occur if player register/install tracks incorrectly.
- In rare case, player stuck performing radio tuning animation. Simply exit vehicle to solve this problem.
- Alt+Tabbing or similiar methods left music playing in background.