I/E bug

5 replies to this topic
Jokersmile92
  • Jokersmile92

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 16 July 2017 - 11:29 AM

After I gave my car the last mod in order to be sold it went to a black loading screen as usual. When I spawned outside of the warehouse my car was gone, and the mission timer and commission that appears at the bottom of the screen wasn't there. I went back into my warehouse and the car I had chosen to sell wasn't there. I did it again soon after with another car and the same thing occurred...is anyone else having this issue?
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud likes this

Opzeker
  • Opzeker

Need help?

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 16 July 2017 - 03:07 PM

Had this happen to me once.
Restarting the game fixed it, I just took the loss.

HalfOfAKebab
  • HalfOfAKebab

Help & Support

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTAO]

Posted 18 July 2017 - 10:28 AM

It happens occasionally. Maybe submit a ticket to Rockstar Support and pray for that astronomical chance they'll give you some sort of compensation.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

Egg schmegg

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 18 July 2017 - 01:47 PM

Are you checking the map before you leave, and/or smashing through the menus? I thought this was related to that, because it happened to me around 10-20 times before I slowed down a bit. Could just have been coincidence though.

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The miserable fart!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 18 July 2017 - 06:22 PM

I had this happen to me on PC but under a different circumstance. 

Turns out that one of my biker businesses were raided, whilst I was customising the car for free (well $12,500) and after finishing the customisations, the screen was black for about 15 seconds, before I was placed outside of the warehouse without any vehicle (and I had to defend the business). Upon returning to the veh warehouse, that particular vehicle had just disappeared. 

Jokersmile92
  • Jokersmile92

Crackhead

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 July 2017 - 08:58 PM

I was in a solo session with another crew member when they started a VIP work called the Ruiner. Yes, I can see the irony haha. I guess another split session occurred because it showed he left. Then the music that usually plays when your selling a car started up and the objective as well. However, the car was nowhere to be found. I just decided to join another session.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users