4 replies to this topic
mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Now let's take the news from behind!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:41 AM

Hey guys,

I found a very old thread in here about the issue that pearlescents affect the secondary paintjobs of the cars. Unfortunately the Cheetah Classic seems to be affected by this very much, causing that the pearl makes the stripe visible. I was wondering if there is a proper way of getting rid of the pearlescent if you picked a crew color.

Thanks in advance :)

Mattoropael
  • Mattoropael

Proud Killer of Rate The Car Above You

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:44 AM

Pearlescent for Crew Color can be simply changed in LSC (or your custom mod shop) with the Respray options. Just set it to "Black" and it will be the same as not having any.

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 July 2017 - 06:48 AM Edited by mrgstrings, 16 July 2017 - 05:42 PM.

Thanks I will try that and report back, hope this does not make the stripe appear as black.

Update: No unfortunately this only works as long as you are in the game (just like my previous idea), you get the stripe again then :cry:

wjEVnxmASUq_qsh56nyzfQ_0_0_small.jpg

• DarkSavageDeathlyCloud likes this

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud
  • DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

here is wondering how long a member title actually could be

• BUSTED!
  • Belgium

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:16 PM

Yea this game sometimes has really weird color glitches.

Sometimes certain pearlscent combinations on certain vehicles just mix way different then they normally do for an example....i have few hopes any of those are gonna be fixed btw.

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 16 July 2017 - 05:41 PM Edited by mrgstrings, 17 July 2017 - 04:06 PM.

Well, my solution would be using a regular color then. I can imagine that this is a specific issue for crew colors, because if you use a regular color from LSC, you can paint primary and secondary different. As soon as you use a crew color, both get painted the same, also when you changed your crew color to another one and try to use this.

Ok the solution to this was so obvious that I could not see it by myself. Just put a matte or classic paintjob on both primary and secondary. This removes the pearlescent and you can use the crewcolor again :)

Luckily I did not use the glitch to get a pearlescent on matte paintjobs...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users