10 replies to this topic
RameSkac
  • RameSkac

Crackhead

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:28 PM

Hello :)

i'm thinking about getting gta 5 for the pc to play both the story and online mode.

i've played gta 5 a long time ago on the xbox 360 but because it was discontinued a long time ago, i want to make the switch to the pc.

My pc specs can handle gta 5 according to Can I run it website so i'm ready to make the purchase through steam however i'm having a few questions.

1 Can i import my old social club character from xbox 360 to pc? and how?

2 If i buy gta 5 from steam what do i need to know and are there other places where i can buy it that come with more features?

3 how do i download the dlc's?

4 i'm just starting to learn how to play with a keyboard so i'm not that good at it, do u advise me in using the keyboard? i hope its not too hard to play the game with a keyboard, if not how can i customize my xbox 360 controller to it?

5 how do u connect to servers on the pc version?

for now i have these questions but i might have more depending on your answers.

anyways thank you for reading and i hope u all have a nice day~

• Bloodymeatsack likes this

HaRdSTyLe_83
  • HaRdSTyLe_83

☆★RIP Open IV★☆

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2017 - 07:46 PM

1. No, you can long import your character, that window ended a few months ago

2. there are other places you can buy Gta5,  Humblebundle, G2A and some more, i would stick with Steam, but thats just me i have trust issues :p

3. Dlc's download automatically, if you download it from Steam it will be up to date

4. you can play with your xbox 360 controller on Pc. but keyboard+mouse Ftw in free aim

5. just like on consoles

Official General
  • Official General

I'm from Broker, LC, we always carry heat around here.

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:00 PM

Get it on PC, for the mods at least, it makes the story and single player mode 10 times better. 

RameSkac
  • RameSkac

Crackhead

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 15 July 2017 - 08:44 PM

1. No, you can long import your character, that window ended a few months ago

2. there are other places you can buy Gta5,  Humblebundle, G2A and some more, i would stick with Steam, but thats just me i have trust issues :p

3. Dlc's download automatically, if you download it from Steam it will be up to date

4. you can play with your xbox 360 controller on Pc. but keyboard+mouse Ftw in free aim

5. just like on consoles

question though do i have to pay to play online on pc?

ACM-Jan
  • ACM-Jan

Usually helpful, BUT very defensive upon disrespect

• Members
  • Estonia

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:14 PM

pc version online is free to play like ps3 still is

RameSkac
  • RameSkac

Crackhead

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 15 July 2017 - 10:48 PM

pc version online is free to play like ps3 still is

...holy sh*t xD i've been missing out thank you soo much.

• ACM-Jan likes this

Bloodymeatsack
  • Bloodymeatsack

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 August 2017 - 04:29 PM

Thank goodness I came by and saw this! How about a ps4 controller? uh

1. can I use my PLAYSTATION 4 controller?

2. is the ROCKSTAR EDITOR* the same or better then the PLAYSTATION 4 ROCKSTAR EDITOR*?

3. (​not for me...its for...a friend of mine)​ Can you use MODS online to enhance ones character for the sakes and purposes of using ROCKSTAR EDITOR* to make better, and more glorious videos?

4. Are there any small features or details different, that I would notice whilst playing online or single player?

5. If I buy it via STEAM will I be able to access the game offline for single player?

Anyone, please and thank you!

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 17 August 2017 - 10:32 PM

Thank goodness I came by and saw this! How about a ps4 controller? uh

1. can I use my PLAYSTATION 4 controller?

2. is the ROCKSTAR EDITOR* the same or better then the PLAYSTATION 4 ROCKSTAR EDITOR*?

3. (​not for me...its for...a friend of mine)​ Can you use MODS online to enhance ones character for the sakes and purposes of using ROCKSTAR EDITOR* to make better, and more glorious videos?

4. Are there any small features or details different, that I would notice whilst playing online or single player?

5. If I buy it via STEAM will I be able to access the game offline for single player?

Anyone, please and thank you!

1. You can but the game is set for Microsoft controllers with the ABYX controllers

2. Same

3. Don't lie, No you can not use ANY mods online not even graphic mods you will be banned and loose ALL progress including rank, cars, apartments ect

4. Yeah Online is full of dipsh*ts using mod menus to wreck the game

5. Yes but if you get banned Online they will revoke your story mode access as well

1970logoplatoonceo
  • 1970logoplatoonceo

Bronx keeps creating it!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 19 August 2017 - 01:08 AM

hi read your thread,i am also a gta v online pc(hp-envy i5 laptop) player,with a x-box 360 usb controller&wireless x-box controller,i only play gta v nothing else love this game but wheres the players at? downloaded the game from rockstar the rest is history!!!!!! sc_lp1970goon

Ai家Cob家
  • Ai家Cob家

Ban Roulette Winner 2017!

• Members
  • Antarctica
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2017

Posted 19 August 2017 - 06:55 PM

hi read your thread,i am also a gta v online pc(hp-envy i5 laptop) player,with a x-box 360 usb controller&wireless x-box controller,i only play gta v nothing else love this game but wheres the players at? downloaded the game from rockstar the rest is history!!!!!! sc_lp1970goon

Is there a question here or..............?

• eshenk likes this

EliteCoast
  • EliteCoast

Sad Machine

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 August 2017 - 09:09 PM

you will enjoy PC a lot more! avoid modding online , you ruin everyone elses online experience and will force TakeTwo to push mods away. There are people that have modded online servers for things such as Roleplay or Drifting. Search that on your own will as GTAF frowns upon these modded servers. Good luck and happy hunting!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users