3 replies to this topic
wiredguytv
  • wiredguytv

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 15 July 2017 - 04:15 PM

Hello People,

I have started playing the offline version of GTAV (why - because I still love the game)! I, however, have not played it for ages and wanted to know how to do some of the mini missions. I got a text from Pitchers asking me to get some alcohol for the store. I don't have a clue how to start this mini mission. By the time I got to the store, they said, "too late, we'll have to be a dry bar". Any ideas ?

Cheers

wiredguytv

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• Members
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 15 July 2017 - 05:56 PM

Hello & welcome

I don't have a clue how to start this mini mission. By the time I got to the store, they said, "too late, we'll have to be a dry bar". Any ideas ?

As soon as you get the text message from your business, open your in-game map and you will see a P icon (for Pick-Up). Get to that icon and deliver the goods as soon as you can.

This video may help:

SmokesWithCigs
  • SmokesWithCigs

recovering addict

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:12 PM Edited by SmokesWithCigs, 15 July 2017 - 06:13 PM.

its a timed mission you betterlearn some shortcuts. the hen house is the worst one for these typeof missions. if only the taxi missions worked and these missions were still triggered after you finished the game.

~Tiger~
  • ~Tiger~

• Members
  • None
  • Best Ledby 2015
    Best Ledby 2014
    Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [GTA V]
    Contribution Award [Snapmatic Competition]

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:17 PM

You will also receive Gang Attack, paparazzi and robbery missions. On these occasions you must get to the venue as soon as you can and deal with the incident.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users