6 replies to this topic
Fanarin
  • Fanarin

Player Hater

• Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:30 AM

Hello everyone,

Since i have purchased an office, a purple or green circle is all around me on the map during the session. Is there any way to switch mode such as passive-active mode ?

If I hire an associate, do i have to pay for every minute that he works ? Is there any way to limit his working hours or how this feature works ?

I havent been playing this game for 1.5 years; are all other vehicles except insurgent as good armoured as kuruma? Or is there anything else you would suggest ?

Thank you very much. Any answer would be appreciated.

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

Vote SA's Most Wanted for Best Artist in Graphics

• Facade
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:50 AM Edited by SA's Most Wanted, 14 July 2017 - 11:50 AM.

Hello everyone,

Since i have purchased an office, a purple or green circle is all around me on the map during the session. Is there any way to switch mode such as passive-active mode ?

If I hire an associate, do i have to pay for every minute that he works ? Is there any way to limit his working hours or how this feature works ?

I havent been playing this game for 1.5 years; are all other vehicles except insurgent as good armoured as kuruma? Or is there anything else you would suggest ?

Thank you very much. Any answer would be appreciated.

Welcome to GTAF,

To get out of SecuroServ's CEO feature, you want to open up your interaction menu, scroll down the "SecuroServ CEO" tab, and at the bottom, should be an option to 'Retire', letting you no longer be a CEO, and be able to enter Passive Mode again.

With regard to associates, any money they make mainly gets directed to you, and every 15 minutes or so, they get paid a certain wage for working for you, (you can't control their wages, its automated). If they help you do CEO work, they get a pay rise every so often, and if you get killed, their wages decline, also if they destroy any of your shipments, they'll be kicked from your Organisation, and be banned from SecuroServ for 30 minutes.

Fanarin
  • Fanarin

Player Hater

• Members
  • American-Samoa

Posted 14 July 2017 - 11:56 AM

Thank you very much for your quick and informative reply. And thank you for welcoming me on board.

As far as i get from your answer, retiring from CEO means i wont be able to rule my company after all. Am I correct ?

LordMarvel
  • LordMarvel

Born to Reign.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:04 PM

Thank you very much for your quick and informative reply. And thank you for welcoming me on board.

As far as i get from your answer, retiring from CEO means i wont be able to rule my company after all. Am I correct ?

You'll still rule your company in a way, but you'll need to become a CEO again to sell supplies (If you've got the warehouses and all that) or to do CEO specific missions. So you can still use your office and all that, uce. But nobody will earn money without you joined as a ceo. :) 

SA's Most Wanted
  • SA's Most Wanted

Vote SA's Most Wanted for Best Artist in Graphics

• Facade
  • United-Kingdom
  • Contribution Award [GFX]

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:09 PM

You'll still rule your company in a way, but you'll need to become a CEO again to sell supplies (If you've got the warehouses and all that) or to do CEO specific missions. So you can still use your office and all that, uce. But nobody will earn money without you joined as a ceo. :)

You still own it of course, but at the current time you're not a CEO, you're pretty much just in normal freeroam, and don't have any associates, can't start CEO missions etc. but when you sign back up as a CEO, you'll basically resume progress, (you're able to continue with CEO work, hire associates etc).

You don't lose anything besides your associates really, and you don't need to pay to become a CEO again once you've signed up for the first time.

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:14 PM

To become a CEO again you just go back into the interaction menu & there will be an option to "register as CEO" you can activate and deactivate CEO as much as you want, and you still have access to your office and warehouse even when your not registered.

Insurgent, its different to the kuruma. The kuruma gives the best protection from bullets in the game but one explosion will destroy it. The insurgent doesn't protect you from bullets nearly as well, but it will take 6 bombs or RPG's to kill you in an insurgent.

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

GTA Forums Decade Member

• Members
  • United-Kingdom
  • Next DLC Thread Page 4000 Winner

Posted 14 July 2017 - 05:05 PM Edited by Gaffa™, 14 July 2017 - 05:05 PM.

Insurgent, its different to the kuruma. The kuruma gives the best protection from bullets in the game but one explosion will destroy it. The insurgent doesn't protect you from bullets nearly as well, but it will take 6 bombs or RPG's to kill you in an insurgent.

Yeah although the Kuruma will survive three explosive rounds from the Heavy Sniper Mk.2 and the Insurgent differs depending on RPGs, bombs, Homing Launcher etc. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users