5 replies to this topic
Blackburn1993
  • Blackburn1993

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:11 PM

HI!

Today I encountered such strange issue : when I launch GTA V Online I can play in it for 10-15 minutes and then it freezes forever till I kill the game process. 

How can I solve this issue, maybe somebody had something similar to my problem and know any kind of solution?

Would be grateful for any kind of help!

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The miserable fart!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:16 PM

Interestingly, I've been having this exact same issue myself. A few others it would seem too. I'm about to upgrade to the latest GPU drivers and see if that helps.

A question: Have you recently installed the Windows Creator Update (for Windows 10)? 

Blackburn1993
  • Blackburn1993

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:21 PM

Interestingly, I've been having this exact same issue myself. A few others it would seem too. I'm about to upgrade to the latest GPU drivers and see if that helps.

A question: Have you recently installed the Windows Creator Update (for Windows 10)? 

No, I didn't install anything. That problem appears from nothing. And if it appears from nothing the problem could be only on the game side. Because yeaterday everything was fine.
Maybe there have been small update that cause this issues?

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

The miserable fart!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:30 PM Edited by Gaffa™, 13 July 2017 - 11:30 PM.

No, I didn't install anything. That problem appears from nothing. And if it appears from nothing the problem could be only on the game side. Because yeaterday everything was fine.

Yeah you're probably right, as most of the people I asked either had installed it a few days ago or haven't, so it's more of a new problem. I see that the tunables were updated a couple of hours ago for the PC version only, so maybe that's it? 

Blackburn1993
  • Blackburn1993

Player Hater

• Members
  • Ukraine

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:33 PM

Yeah you're probably right, as most of the people I asked either had installed it a few days ago or haven't, so it's more of a new problem. I see that the tunables were updated a couple of hours ago for the PC version only, so maybe that's it? 

Maybe..Let's wait for the people who know solution )

username101
  • username101

Player Hater

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 14 July 2017 - 01:07 AM Edited by username101, 14 July 2017 - 01:08 AM.

it's widespread, Steam forums are full of similar threads, also reddit

https://www.reddit.c...online_crashes/

Just started today for me, no issues prior to today.

Definitely at R* end

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users