Unbelievable...

6 replies to this topic
PrinceOfPol
  • PrinceOfPol

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:43 PM

http://gta.wikia.com...Undress_to_Killmakes it look so complicated when it's in fact the easiest of all. I decide to just go in blazing, see what happens. I take out the bouncer outside, step in, and as soon as I shoot the second one the managers try to escape. Then I get out, take the bike and drive-by them like rabbits.

RetroMystic
  • RetroMystic

Formerly BeauShow

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:16 AM

I decide to just go in blazing, see what happens. I take out the bouncer outside, step in, and as soon as I shoot the second one the managers try to escape. Then I get out, take the bike and drive-by them like rabbits.

There are other ways to complete this mission, in fact ones that are FAR easier than the one you just wrote out.

I don't really understand the point of this thread either, Undress to Kill is a fairly hard mission if you don't know what you're doing seeing as though it's a tight space which bouncers + cops come at you from two directions, then (assuming one plays the way you did) run out of the building, find a vehicle and chase them down trying to target them.

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 15 July 2017 - 11:45 AM

As Retro said, this mission can become quite hard depending on the way you chose to do it. My favorite involves a Knife, a Sniper Rifle, a Rocket Launcher and a truck.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 22 July 2017 - 06:54 PM

I like to take out the manager with a knife then I head out and arm an uzi and fire off a shot to alert everyone. Because I parked up against the service door the other two guys have to make a run out the front door and I wait for them in the alleyway. They run straight into Niko's path.

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 24 July 2017 - 09:17 PM

What I find actually unbelievable is how many ways you can complete missions in IV.

I always go for the cleanest, no non-sense, way to deal with it.
  • anthony, AuSsIeThUnDeR36, thehambone and 1 other like this

MSXDK
  • MSXDK

Player Hater

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 25 July 2017 - 12:43 AM Edited by MSXDK, 25 July 2017 - 01:10 AM.

Been just thinking about that. Basicaly in IV you have the most freedom in choosing how you want to complete a mission. And I also prefer the most cleanest and most professional ways, like killing Clarence Little with one sniper shot from that crane nearby, or shutting up Tom Goldberg silently with a knife. Or in Snow Storm you can actually sneak around the whole building leaving most of the gang members alive just stealing the coke which is even helpful because when the Noose arrives they start to fight with each other leaving you with a clean(er) getaway. And this just fits Niko's character so much better than going Rambo all the time.

• anthony, AuSsIeThUnDeR36, Crimie Marston and 1 other like this

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 30 July 2017 - 10:39 AM

Been just thinking about that. Basicaly in IV you have the most freedom in choosing how you want to complete a mission. And I also prefer the most cleanest and most professional ways, like killing Clarence Little with one sniper shot from that crane nearby, or shutting up Tom Goldberg silently with a knife. Or in Snow Storm you can actually sneak around the whole building leaving most of the gang members alive just stealing the coke which is even helpful because when the Noose arrives they start to fight with each other leaving you with a clean(er) getaway. And this just fits Niko's character so much better than going Rambo all the time.

There's also the aftermath of the funeral when you jump into the Romero you should park in an alley and the guys in the car arrive to chase so just jump out and shoot them. Makes the drive to the graveyard more peaceful.
Also Late Checkout is more fun if you have a helicopter and is more professional way of completing it.
I like completing missions with the least amount of disturbance to others and no police.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users