Unbelievable...

4 replies to this topic
PrinceOfPol
  • PrinceOfPol

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

http://gta.wikia.com...Undress_to_Killmakes it look so complicated when it's in fact the easiest of all. I decide to just go in blazing, see what happens. I take out the bouncer outside, step in, and as soon as I shoot the second one the managers try to escape. Then I get out, take the bike and drive-by them like rabbits.

RetroMystic
  • RetroMystic

Formerly BeauShow

• Members
  • Australia

Posted A week ago

I decide to just go in blazing, see what happens. I take out the bouncer outside, step in, and as soon as I shoot the second one the managers try to escape. Then I get out, take the bike and drive-by them like rabbits.

There are other ways to complete this mission, in fact ones that are FAR easier than the one you just wrote out.

I don't really understand the point of this thread either, Undress to Kill is a fairly hard mission if you don't know what you're doing seeing as though it's a tight space which bouncers + cops come at you from two directions, then (assuming one plays the way you did) run out of the building, find a vehicle and chase them down trying to target them.

DOUGL4S1
  • DOUGL4S1

Soldier

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted A week ago

As Retro said, this mission can become quite hard depending on the way you chose to do it. My favorite involves a Knife, a Sniper Rifle, a Rocket Launcher and a truck.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36
  • AuSsIeThUnDeR36

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 2 days ago

I like to take out the manager with a knife then I head out and arm an uzi and fire off a shot to alert everyone. Because I parked up against the service door the other two guys have to make a run out the front door and I wait for them in the alleyway. They run straight into Niko's path.

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Rest in peace, Chester.

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 hours ago

What I find actually unbelievable is how many ways you can complete missions in IV.

I always go for the cleanest, no non-sense, way to deal with it.
  • MSXDK likes this

3 user(s) are reading this topic

2 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users