Office/CEO or MC business?

12 replies to this topic
Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Thanks to Overtime Rumble I'm making some serious money, so I decided to invest part of the cash I've earned to run a second activity apart from my bunker, which I'll fully upgrade soon (Equipment, staff and security).

So here comes the question: should i go for an office or a MC?

I read many threads and both have their ups and downs, but if I give you some informations maybe you could advise me the better choice.

I already have a clubhouse, but I bought the cheapest one (just so I could have the bunker) and has no upgrade at all, but I'm interested in drug business; however, untill the 17th I can buy the Maze Tower office at 750k and a warehouse, and I read that I/E allows you to make a terrific amount of money.

What you need to know is that I'd much rather earn less money but having more fun with it than making more cash grinding and grinding again. Plus, I can both play solo or with a couple of friends, but I'd prefer a business that I can still run solo somehow. 

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Square Civilian

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

I/E is the biggest money maker, but, does cost more to get in to

Cheapest office, as you say, is 750k, cheapest vehicle warehouse is around 1.5 million (unless on offer), but, the cheapest warehouse is in a VERY poor location with very poor access, but, fantastic hiding points for other players to shoot you and steal your car

The coke business is the most profitable in the MC Club, but, you can leave that running in the background, like the bunker, whist you do the I/E work

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

I/E is the biggest money maker, but, does cost more to get in to

Cheapest office, as you say, is 750k, cheapest vehicle warehouse is around 1.5 million (unless on offer), but, the cheapest warehouse is in a VERY poor location with very poor access, but, fantastic hiding points for other players to shoot you and steal your car

The coke business is the most profitable in the MC Club, but, you can leave that running in the background, like the bunker, whist you do the I/E work

Mmmmh if you say so I think I won't go for the warehouse.

Coke business seems very good.

How much would it cost to star the I/E? And apart from that, do you find it fun?

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Square Civilian

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago Edited by Mr Spanky, A week ago.

$1,000,000 for the office and around $1,500,000 for the cheapest warehouse

Offices are currently on offer, not sure about the warehouses

It is fun, but some of the stealing missions can be frustrating

Doing I/E work and selling Dubsta 2, I made over $4,000,000 In a weekend

That was working on my own

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago Edited by Bruce Khansey, A week ago.

Ok, so if I manage to fully upgrade my bunker and buy an office within the end of double $ bonus I think I can start saving for a warehouse, the bunker should start giving me some good money in the meantime.

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Square Civilian

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

Use the bunker as an additional income, not your main income

I have not fully upgraded the bunker, just the staff, currently just doing research, so, there is no actual income from it

It suits my needs at the moment, although, I did have my staff split between manufacturing and research, now, just research, and have successfully sold quite a bit of stock

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Square Civilian

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

Also, I have not bought the accommodation, shooting range, gun locker, or the buggy

No need for them as yet

Mat consider the shooting range at some point, but not the othets

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Thug

• Members
  • Russia

Posted A week ago

Buy the first two upgrades for the bunker (it will prolong your supplies and make more cash in the end), the security is optional. 

There is really no need to start an MC business when you have a bunker nowadays

The more in-game businesses you have the more time investment they will require. Instead, I would advice to use your resources to polish the stuff you already own.

I have everything (5 MC businesses, bunker, 2 crate warehouses and one Vehicle Warehouse).

And the I/E is my primary income - everything else is not that good for various reasons.

jazzbone
  • jazzbone

Thug

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by jazzbone, A week ago.

MC coke is good for passive earnings. Between crates and i/e i prefer i/e which is easy solo and using a bob. It does take some time to setup for always sourcing and delivering premium cars, but once you do $80K can be earned on each delivery. Import/export and vip jobs is good money while waiting for products to be produced in a bunker and or coke lab.

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Thanks to everybody, at this point I think I'll go for an office and a vehicle warehouse. I already have 1.5 million, I'll grind some more Overtime Rumble, sell all the goods in my bunker (doing it in Los Santos now will get me more than 300k, and it's half empty) and go for it.

Mr Spanky
  • Mr Spanky

Square Civilian

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago Edited by Mr Spanky, A week ago.

Try to save up for the i/E warehouse on Greenwich parkway, it is far better access and return to CEO office drive than the cheap warehouse

Also, you can land the cargobob outside it for collecting and delivering cars, without box cars getting in the eay
  • Bruce Khansey likes this

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Try to save up for the i/E warehouse on Greenwich parkway, it is far better access and return to CEO office drive than the cheap warehouse

Also, you can land the cargobob outside it for collecting and delivering cars, without box cars getting in the eay

Cool, thanks for the hint

Knelly
  • Knelly

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted A week ago

Slightly off topic, but when was the last discount on MC Club Houses? Looking to change but not sure if a discount is around the corner. Thanks in advance.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users