10 replies to this topic
Pauloluisx
  • Pauloluisx

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:26 PM

Hi people.

I play on PS4 and I just recently bought 2 more Office Garages to add to the one I already had. Now I want to transfer some vehicles from garage 1 to garages 2 and 3, so is there a way to do it without having to leave each garage and deal with several loading screens?

I researched and found that on PC and X-Box you have to go in the blue circle in the garage, select the car and press space/x (x-box) and the game will prompt you to move it to any other garage in the same building. So how does that apply to PS4? I've tried to do it for some time to no avail. Was it removed?

Kudos!

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

Lover of cake!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:54 PM Edited by Gaffa™, 12 July 2017 - 11:55 PM.

I researched and found that on PC and X-Box you have to go in the blue circle in the garage, select the car and press space/x (x-box) and the game will prompt you to move it to any other garage in the same building. 

Just checked this now on PC, and there's no such function. In fact I wasn't aware that existed in the first place - the only reason I could think for it being removed is because it's being used for some sort of money glitch - which RSG are usually quick to address (unlike some other things, even day one bugs!)

EDIT - so I'm still assuming you're gonna' have to go through that lengthy process. Bloody nuisance! 

ALLWORLD19
  • ALLWORLD19

Thug

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 13 July 2017 - 12:02 AM Edited by ALLWORLD19, 13 July 2017 - 12:02 AM.

your asst. can call them

• Gridl0k likes this

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

On the road to 601

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 13 July 2017 - 11:45 AM Edited by Gridl0k, 13 July 2017 - 11:46 AM.

Yeah if there's no "choose garage" option when using the blue corona your best bet is

lift* > go to office > receptionist > choose PV > garage > lift

* "Elevator"

• Gaffa™ likes this

Between3and22char
  • Between3and22char

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:23 AM Edited by Between3and22char, 14 July 2017 - 12:24 AM.

If I remember correctly:

Got to the blue circle, press X to select the car you want to move, then press SQUARE, now you should see a small list with the other garages, select the garage you want, and you gonna see the cars on that garage, select the spot to move the car. That should do it.

disclaimer: I don't remember exactly how to do it, or if r* remove it, but it was possible on PS4

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

Lover of cake!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:32 AM

If I remember correctly:

Got to the blue circle, press X to select the car you want to move, then press SQUARE, now you should see a small list with the other garages, select the garage you want, and you gonna see the cars on that garage, select the spot to move the car. That should do it.

disclaimer: I don't remember exactly how to do it, or if r* remove it, but it was possible on PS4

Surely one of the clickbait YouTubers would've done a 10+ minute long video on moving the vehicles that way if it's possible? I mean I could still be wrong, but I had a good luck and couldn't find anything like that across the board, only "request them from your office assistant, walk onto the street and collect the car", as you can request a vehicle from any of your garages through your assistant. 

Between3and22char
  • Between3and22char

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 July 2017 - 12:48 AM

I know it was possible, because I did it. But like I said, R* probably remove it, they even removed the blue circle for a while, to stop the all the duping involving the ceo garages.

Gridl0k
  • Gridl0k

On the road to 601

• GTAF Crew
  • US-Virgin-Islands

Posted 4 weeks ago

I know it was possible, because I did it. But like I said, R* probably remove it, they even removed the blue circle for a while, to stop the all the duping involving the ceo garages.

This. It definitely existed. 

Gaffa™
  • Gaffa™

Lover of cake!

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

Stupid thing to remove, and there's another minus for being a PC player I suppose. 

namelss123456799
  • namelss123456799

Juggalo

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

drive 1 yourself then call mechanic for the other to be delivered

Starkoji
  • Starkoji

Stuck in virtual clouds, literally.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

If I remember correctly:

Although they brought the blue circle back after awhile, they likely removed that moving cars method permanently due to all the duping. It is a shame since moving cars around different garages is quite a pain.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users