Photo

GTA Online AFK - The experiment

93 replies to this topic
IamCourtney
  • IamCourtney

Homie

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by IamCourtney, 4 weeks ago.

I always put the PS4 in rest mode but my computer has been running more-or-less 24/7 for years with no ill results ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

hotrats773
  • hotrats773

From This Mortal Coil...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

If you do this again, I recommend using a third party controller with auto turbo or button press turbo assigned to the square button with a rubber band held down (this will prevent you from timing out right?). This is less intrusive than holding a stick to spin.

Then stream the whole thing. Or split the feed into a PC and capture a screenshot every few minutes or so. Post a link to the stream or photo gallery so we can enjoy at your poor characters expense.

Clearly the only answer is to slather your controller in tuna so your cat (if you have one) will nudge the contoller repeatedly while you're away.  :lol: 

Note: Will require a lot of tuna.

Seriously though... Was cool to stumble across this thread because I remembered you were going to do this. Sorry it didn't work out the first time. Would like to see it again.

• Furry_Monkey and the J is for Julia like this

the J is for Julia
  • the J is for Julia

Jill of all trades. Master of unlocking.

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 4 weeks ago

Clearly the only answer is to slather your controller in tuna so your cat (if you have one) will nudge the contoller repeatedly while you're away.  :lol: 

This... this should also be streamed.
  • Perez84, Furry_Monkey and Gridl0k like this

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 4 weeks ago

This... this should also be streamed.

Well I do have a cat...

:p

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users