3 replies to this topic
MunkyBizniz
  • MunkyBizniz

Player Hater

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 12 July 2017 - 05:31 AM

Hi there everyone.

I am attempting to mod GTA V for the first time. Firstly, yes my copy is legit steam copy.

I have downloaded a number of vehicle Add-On mods which require me to copy a folder/file into \Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\x64\dlcpacks then I need to go to: \Grand Theft Auto V\mods\update\update.rpf\common\data — and extract the "dlclist.xml" in some folder of my choice.

Now I feel like my problem is editing the dlclist.xml. I've tried a bunch of times then replace it in OpenIV. But when I use the trainer to spawn in custom vehicle name I get an "INVALID MODEL NAME" error. If anyone can help me get this right I would really appreciate it.

I watched a bunch of youtube videos and read some tutorials but none have helped.

LevelDockSix
  • LevelDockSix

Sure Shot

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • India

Posted 13 July 2017 - 10:20 AM

Are you sure you're entering the vehicle model's right name?

Are you sure you've listed all the add on in the dlclist correctly? And to also have copied it back into the update.rpf folder?

Have you placed the actual dlc.rpfs in to the update folder?

Loks_41
  • Loks_41

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Papua-New-Guinea

Posted 15 July 2017 - 01:03 PM

Dont Forget That You Have The Right Scripthookv for Your version of gta v and that you install all of the necessary item to load custom .rpf  files

Download The Latest ScripthookV file here:

http://www.dev-c.com/gtav/scripthookv/

Download Latest Scripthookv.net Here:

https://github.com/c...dotnet/releases

MunkyBizniz
  • MunkyBizniz

Player Hater

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 19 July 2017 - 12:26 AM

Thank you very much for your help. It turns out there were some flaws in my notepad editing skills when adding a new line properly :facedesk: 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users