Quantcast

» «
Photo

How to get Free License Plates

2 replies to this topic
Fireboy769
  • Fireboy769

I only have a 2-Star Wanted Level? Are you serious?

• WMCC
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:15 PM

Hey there, 'friend.' Have you ever wanted to get so many custom License Plates except you don't want to fork out $100,000 for each plate? WELL, FEAR NOT, MY 'FRIEND!' With this glitch that I can't believe isn't well known (been like this since Import/Export), you can get so many License Plates for the low-low price of $0 and 0 Cents! Here's how you do it:

1) Order a Plate with Ifruit
2) Go to LSC
3) Confirm the purchase
4) Immidiately after you press confirm, close the game with whatever means neccessary. Cut the power, unplug your laptop battery, eject the disc, select "Close Application" on the PS4 menu, ANY MEANS!
5) Go back Online
6) If you did it fast enough, you will still have your money and the License Plate will be available for free at LSC.

NOTE: The Car won't have the License Plate when you reload back Online. You have to go to LSC to put it on for free

DISCLAIMER: DO NOT MAKE ALOT OF LICENSE PLATES IN 1 DAY! DO LIKE 4-5-ISH. ANY MORE AND THE APP TAKES OFF YOUR ONLINE CHARACTER FROM THE MENU. DON'T WORRY: IT DOESN'T MEAN YOU'LL GET BANNED OR ANYTHING. IT JUST MEANS YOU CAN'T GET ANY MORE LICENSE PLATES UNTIL YOUR ONLINE CHARACTER RE-APPEARS.

DO NOT TRY: To see if you can get free upgrades like Armor or Horns or Other Stuff. You can't. I tried. The upgrades don't stick.

marggiehopkins
  • marggiehopkins

Player Hater

• New Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 August 2017 - 10:31 AM Edited by ~Tiger~, 07 August 2017 - 10:37 AM.

Hello! thanks for suggestions.

--V--
  • --V--

^

• Members
  • None

Posted 07 August 2017 - 02:19 PM Edited by --V--, 07 August 2017 - 02:19 PM.

errm, I found an easier way. Mind if take over I post it here?

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users