69 replies to this topic
WildBrick142
  • WildBrick142

🦋 This action will have consequences...

• GTA Series Staff
  • Unknown
  • Draw Contest Winner 2016
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:05 PM Edited by WildBrick142, 11 July 2017 - 06:06 PM.

KUk55rr.png

If youve never been able to decide between vintage vogue and cutting-edge chic, the Grotti Cheetah Classic will let you have it both ways. This beauty has been setting trends and breaking records ever since it rolled off the production line three decades ago, so if you want to ooze class and rocket fuel all at the same time, your number just came up. The Cheetah Classic is now available exclusively at Legendary Motorsport.

6L09V84.png

Imagine the calm, rigorous fun of launching yourself through the sky at the center of a distant target in a Ruiner 2000 with only the onboard parachute separating a top score from a deadly fireball. Well, Overtime Rumble is just like that, only you and every other adrenaline junkie in Los Santos are all hitting the accelerator at the same time. This can only end well.

This team-based vehicular remix of Darts is for up to 10 players, and has you trying to land your Ruiner 2000 on platforms of various sizes, each worth anywhere between 1 and 5 points.

Accuracy is rewarded with Double GTA$ & RP now through July 17th in Overtime Rumble.

EXECUTIVE OFFICE DISCOUNTS
For those with the entrepreneurial spirit burning deep inside them, we have a bevy of discounts on Executive Offices designed to help make starting your empire a little easier. Owning an Office comes with its perks; become a CEO at any time and tap into Special Cargo and Vehicle Cargo business opportunities through the SecuroServ network. Or expand your sights from high-rise offices to underground bunkers tap into Gunrunning Businesses as a CEO to start a lucrative arms trafficking career:

• Maze Bank West 25% off
  • Arcadius Business Center 30% off
  • Lombank West 35% off
  • Maze Bank Tower 40% off
  • Executive Office Garages & Custom Auto Shop 25% off
  • Executive Office Garage Renovations 25% off
  • Custom Auto Shop Renovations 25% off

PREMIUM RACE & TIME TRIAL SCHEDULE
Pad that Maze Bank account with these Premium Race & Time Trial events:
From July 11th July 17th:

• Premium Race - "Big Drop" (locked to Sports)
  • Time Trial - "Up Chiliad"

Launch Premium Races though the Quick Job App on your in-game phone or via the yellow corona at Legion Square. The top three finishers receive GTA$ payouts and all participants are awarded Triple RP. To participate in Time Trials, set a waypoint to the marker on your in-game map and enter via the purple corona. Sizable GTA$ & RP rewards await those who can beat par time.

Weeklong event (today - July 17th). Addition of the Cheetah Classic and Overtime Rumble Adversary Mode. No new Rockstar Summer Collection clothing. Discounts on offices, office garages (& renovations) and office mod shops (& renovations).

Source(s):
Rockstar Games Newswire
Rockstar Games Twitter (Cheetah)
Rockstar Games Twitter (Overtime Rumble)

Useful Links:
Cheetah Classic Discussion Thread
Overtime Rumble - Your Thoughts and Discussion Thread
Next DLC Speculation Thread
  • Gaffa™, livejoker, RedDagger and 5 others like this

Volganor
  • Volganor

Not Unlike The Waves

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:01 PM Edited by Volganor, 12 July 2017 - 07:09 PM.

The Cheetah Classic is a great reason to log in today and make an update to your garage. It's a beautiful car. Going in first person inside it and just listening to the engine while wearing headphones surrounds you in a comfortable sound of pure mechanical awesomeness. And, last but not least, keeping the spoiler off and having the engine block in full display is like having a little window staring directly into the face of God.

I can see myself running out of garage space in whatever next DLC comes next and having to choose to let some cars go, maybe forever. But this one will stay in my garages perpetually, until these servers go offline. It indeed "oozes class and rocket fuel all at the same time" (Rockstar's Newswire own words).

QQMIm4H.png

I'm still yet to try the new adversary mode, Overtime Rumble, but I came out of today very, very satisfied. Plus, the office discounts actually come at a great time to help a friend that is new to the game get settled into the content from half 2016 onwards.

• DaTwista, Rafae, TCMike and 10 others like this

_Legendary_
  • _Legendary_

I

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:24 PM

I love new adv mode fun

EkaSwede
  • EkaSwede

PC Player

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:25 PM

A little disappointed there's no vehicle warehouse discount, but maybe next week.

Cheetah is nice, though.

HaIfricanHammer
  • HaIfricanHammer

I ever tell you about Trevor?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:26 PM

Overtime Rumble is a load of fun, and you make 16k per round if on the winning team.

It's Curling essentially, so I recommend jumping and parachuting down slowly. Take your time. Let others land, and then knock them out of place. Don't rush it, and remember that weight distribution is key when targeting points.
5/5 adv mode IMO
  • LL Cool L, XxD_ALBANIANxX, nido997 and 1 other like this

Blasterman4EVER
  • Blasterman4EVER

Tyrant Donald Trump's First Extrajudicial Killing Target

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:27 PM

Finally, people can stop complaining about not having this car.

Admittedly, I will probably buy it.

Schumy7
  • Schumy7

Social Club number 1 World Rankings.

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:39 PM

Grottiiii!

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

UNPHASED

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:44 PM

So far this AM is crap
  • Big_Shell likes this

The-Irish-Hunter
  • The-Irish-Hunter

Beep Beep, I'm a Helicopter.

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:50 PM Edited by The-Irish-Hunter, 11 July 2017 - 08:53 PM.

^ You know you've got amazingly sh*tty mode when not even you like it.

• -Kaas, iLLYHiGHROLLER, D9fred95 and 9 others like this

nido997
  • nido997

Living in the City of Dreams

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 11 July 2017 - 08:51 PM

this new adversary mode is sooo awesome man ! i´ve literally spent the whole afternoon playing it ! one of the best AM in the game IMO , the best since Vehicle Vendetta ! and you can make so much money from it too !

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

UNPHASED

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:01 PM

I will play it with friends before I pass full judgement.

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:22 PM

Has this new AM made the last week's AM a ghost town?

Like all the other 100 AMs?

Rafae
  • Rafae

OG

• GTAF Crew
  • None

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:27 PM

Thread blew up

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 11 July 2017 - 09:43 PM

Thread blew up

Odd isn't it?
Usually when a new thread comes up of new DLC content, it gets much more traffic.
  • StormerBoy, Rafae and Volganor like this

rlk232
  • rlk232

Gangsta

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:47 PM

Just one crap car and a measly adversary mode, woo hoo. Why no 2x on biker contracts etc? Oh, right, they suck.

ragedandcaged
  • ragedandcaged

UNPHASED

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:09 PM

Just one crap car and a measly adversary mode, woo hoo. Why no 2x on biker contracts etc? Oh, right, they suck.

Car is slick. IMO
  • AUScowboy and Switchblade Eyes like this

Starkoji
  • Starkoji

Stuck in virtual clouds, literally.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:16 PM Edited by Starkoji, 11 July 2017 - 11:17 PM.

I just bought another floor in my office garage a few days ago too.  :sui:

the nameless
  • the nameless

R*

• Members
  • None

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:30 PM

Back to a week long event? Thank f*ck for that, this means we should only have to wait a week for the torero. I love the cheetah classic, got 2 of them. Now I'm very eager for the xa21 to hurry up and arrive so i hope the torero has a week long event also - or they would just release them all together, but we know that's never going to happen again.

GoodTimesAhead
  • GoodTimesAhead

Trick

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:05 AM

You can now swap rear ends with classic turismo so the tail lights match each car. R* said sorry for the mix up.

GenericGTAO
  • GenericGTAO

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2017 - 12:24 AM

This car is GTA to me. I am very glad to see it added my only wish would be to add insurgent armor to it...shouldve gotten the Bennys treatment as well. How are PVs not getting insurgent level armor (at least DOD) at this point with all the military vehicles running around. Air craft as well.
  • Lupo-Akane likes this

DarkFlame588
  • DarkFlame588

Yellow Horse

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:14 AM

Or at least some bullet resistant glass upgrades and the ability to survive one direct explosion...

• Silencer555, XxD_ALBANIANxX, Xiled and 2 others like this

Lupo-Akane
  • Lupo-Akane

Mi-24 Pilot

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:15 AM

This car is GTA to me. I am very glad to see it added my only wish would be to add insurgent armor to it...shouldve gotten the Bennys treatment as well. How are PVs not getting insurgent level armor (at least DOD) at this point with all the military vehicles running around. Air craft as well.

Cause R*can't think out side the box when it comes to normal stuff, they only think out side the box for trolls and little children who will buy a shark card....

Pedinhuh
  • Pedinhuh

Get down on it!

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:19 AM

This adversary has to be most boring sh*t I have ever seen in this game, it manages to top Yoga in single player.

The rounds take to much long to complete.
The music is barely audible.
Overall it feels like this mode was an afterthought, jump a ramp, land and...Stay there.

I had more fun playing golf.
  • kenmy13999 and Gtapizzadouche14 like this

Gtapizzadouche14
  • Gtapizzadouche14

San Andreas guinea pig

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 July 2017 - 01:50 AM Edited by Gtapizzadouche14, 12 July 2017 - 01:51 AM.

The car and discounts are nice, but the boring youtuber bait mode gets a downvote from me.

• Rafae likes this

Mayochiki
  • Mayochiki

︻デ═一

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:08 AM

63262.jpg

• D9fred95, ¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯, AUScowboy and 1 other like this

TheOriginalGunslinger
  • TheOriginalGunslinger

Rocktober!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Ban Roulette Winner 2016

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:31 AM

Man, the Cheetah Classic! I loved cruising around in that in GTA Vice City. I think I'm gonna rock a sports jacket, some black shades and some slip on shoes with no socks (oh wait, there isn't any shoes with no socks :D).

M.K.N.
  • M.K.N.

Witness me, Bloodbag!

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 12 July 2017 - 02:36 AM

Will get the Cheetah Classic, but good god. R* is trying too hard to make Adversary Modes interesting.

Spectre "2K"
  • Spectre "2K"

Luxio Lover

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 12 July 2017 - 04:11 AM

I don't know about you all, but i've had a blast playing that adversary mode. Even if I was on the losing team, it's still loads of fun imo

Bruce Khansey
  • Bruce Khansey

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 July 2017 - 06:34 AM Edited by Bruce Khansey, 12 July 2017 - 06:35 AM.

Great looking car and AWESOME mode! Yesterday I made 106k in half an hour, I think I'll play it 'till my eyes bleed. Good to know offices are 25% (or more) off, if I'll make some serious money I could definitely buy one while I fully upgrade my bunker.

Schumy7
  • Schumy7

Social Club number 1 World Rankings.

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 12 July 2017 - 07:54 AM

Nice dart mode bit braking is terrible

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users