Drop-Off strategy for sales

15 replies to this topic
iDrewskii
  • iDrewskii

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:09 AM

Long ago getting people to work for you wasn't an issue, but now it seems most people don't need the money and aren't interested in working for other people. This is annoying when making deliveries. If you go for the lower price, local option you can get it done(although this gets a bit tedious) but you lose out on profit.

Last night I tried to sell some Meth and riskily went for the higher price Blaine County option(My lab is at the docks) and I had to try and get 2 PostOP's to Blaine County and make 5 drop off's each. There wasn't quite enough time to get this done.

I did waste a minute or two trying to get my Cargobob to pick up the PostOP as they're way too slow and struggle on hills, but no luck. Can anyone confirm that the Cargobob doesn't work with these? As I use the Cargobob to good effect when delivering high end cars on my own.

Does anyone else have a similar issue with getting people to work for them or is it just me?

Does anyone have any different strategies for doing drop-offs on your own?

Starkoji
  • Starkoji

Stuck in virtual clouds, literally.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:48 AM Edited by Starkoji, 11 July 2017 - 11:48 AM.

I believe you cannot pick up any crates relating to MC businesses with a cargobob, whether it to be resupplying or selling. As for being able to find people to work for me, it really depends on the day and time. Switching sessions usually results in finding one that has some people who will work for you, though that can be tedious.

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homie

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:32 PM

Long ago getting people to work for you wasn't an issue, but now it seems most people don't need the money and aren't interested in working for other people. 

1) Everyone can become a VIP now. You don't need a million anymore.

2) I never do any serious business with randoms. Only with trusted players, friends, people who don't make stupid decisions. I think people just don't trust a random guy. You will have more luck with a crew.

Can anyone confirm that the Cargobob doesn't work with these?

I can confirm that.

Cargobob works with I/E cars and some Gunrunning vans (doesn't work with Technical)

PostOP

I just switch session if I see these or the Trash Trucks. Then I try to export a car or sell the gunrunning stock. After that the sale mission should reset.

Buy Oppressor if you can

Pick the right roads if you are selling the product in a ground vehicle (don't blindly follow the GPS)

Sell the product in small parts to get less delivery vehicles

Also

• LeakyLine and mrgstrings like this

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Homeboy

• Members
  • France

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:07 PM

Have you tried to lift Marshall and Dune FAV?

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Homie

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:57 PM

Doesn't work with Marshal. I tried.

Didn't tested with Dune.

Works with Insurgent, but it's too heavy anyway.

• Hécate-II likes this

JairoDM
  • JairoDM

Mr. Nobody

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 23 August 2017 - 01:29 PM

What I do is produce up to a limit where I generally do not need to use two vehicles to distribute the merchandise.
  • mrgstrings likes this

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Knife beats Chainsaw

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 25 August 2017 - 07:53 AM Edited by mrgstrings, 25 August 2017 - 07:54 AM.

^ This is what puts bunker sale over biker's for me, buying bunker supplies gives you one vehicle and for coke you should not wait too long or you will be screwed with 2. :(

ojibwedude1979
  • ojibwedude1979

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 20 September 2017 - 08:23 PM

150,000  sale of guns  (bunker)   uses only one vehicle   anything  over then   160,000   usually requires   2  vehicles   ,  sucks when  you  dont have a friend  that you can count on  .

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 21 September 2017 - 06:15 PM

I always deliver meth solo and I do it when one or.one and half bars are filled and I never got more than I can deliver, always many time letf after full delivery

On a crowded lobby I deliver local, still get some crowded lobby bonus, on an almost empty lobby I deliver far

Other players will not get any bennefit if they kill you on product delivery, only if you are carrying the stolen supplies, so on deliveries only trolls will be dangerous

Chang
  • Chang

Co-Owner of CMG

• Members

Posted 27 September 2017 - 07:05 PM

150,000  sale of guns  (bunker)   uses only one vehicle   anything  over then   160,000   usually requires   2  vehicles   ,  sucks when  you  dont have a friend  that you can count on  .

Note 175000 1 vehicle, 350000 cut off for 2 vehicles if ur willings to take risk and ready to dump session if buggies show up....

:) I Chang

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 27 September 2017 - 10:15 PM Edited by LordLoff, 27 September 2017 - 10:23 PM.

Solo is easier to be done on MC because when you are not selling product or stealing supplies you have free time to play around or attend other business and the production goes on, no need for grinding crates, etc

Meth lab has a very good effort-reward rate but if you can just go for the Coke, a bit more expensive to open and upgrade but better rewarding right after starting

On small lobbies I never had issues delivering far for the extra distance bonus, on crowded lobbies I sell local and still have some bonus because the fact the lobby is full also counts for bonus, so it compensates for a more local delivery

Many times I get a plane, heli or boat, those are childplay, out of the main spots, but with a slow truck or dumpster you suffer each turn of the road, always looking at the map for other players

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Knife beats Chainsaw

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 28 September 2017 - 06:37 PM

Doesn't work with Marshal. I tried.

Didn't tested with Dune.

Works with Insurgent, but it's too heavy anyway.

Same with APC. :lol:

tommyguns
  • tommyguns

Homeboy

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 September 2017 - 06:57 PM

No, you can't use the Bob for any MC stuff. R* probably didn't want people to miss out on the sheer exhilarating joy of driving a post op van or trash truck from Blaine to LS or vice versa...how thoughtful of them

My strategy for long distance sales was to keep them to no more than two vehicles & if I walked outside and saw post op's or trashmasters waiting for me, I would close the app & roll the dice again.

Or just keep it to a couple of single vehicle sales a night, which is better still. That's what I aimed to do, but I would often get sidetracked & it would run over into 2 vehicles.

It only took a few sales for me to decide I just wasn't dealing with the above trucks, a small loss of product was worth not having to drive those things from sandy to the city.

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 26 October 2017 - 10:36 PM

Long ago getting people to work for you wasn't an issue, but now it seems most people don't need the money and aren't interested in working for other people. This is annoying when making deliveries. If you go for the lower price, local option you can get it done(although this gets a bit tedious) but you lose out on profit.

Last night I tried to sell some Meth and riskily went for the higher price Blaine County option(My lab is at the docks) and I had to try and get 2 PostOP's to Blaine County and make 5 drop off's each. There wasn't quite enough time to get this done.

I did waste a minute or two trying to get my Cargobob to pick up the PostOP as they're way too slow and struggle on hills, but no luck. Can anyone confirm that the Cargobob doesn't work with these? As I use the Cargobob to good effect when delivering high end cars on my own.

Does anyone else have a similar issue with getting people to work for them or is it just me?

If you make more frequent sales like me, you have more than time to do it well

I always sell when product reaches 56K (meth or coke), sometimes on 35K, but never above 56K, so I only have one vehicle to deal with and use only one third of the overall time available, even on the slow van and trash truck

As I always go for more distant sales is also a way to reduce the risks, cause if something goes wrong, your loss is not that big

Also by never allowinh your lab to fill you never get raided, I run coke and meth on the last 40 days, sell and ressuply every day and NEVER got raided

fryday
  • fryday

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 27 October 2017 - 08:30 AM

If you make more frequent sales like me, you have more than time to do it well

I always sell when product reaches 56K (meth or coke), sometimes on 35K, but never above 56K, so I only have one vehicle to deal with and use only one third of the overall time available, even on the slow van and trash truck

As I always go for more distant sales is also a way to reduce the risks, cause if something goes wrong, your loss is not that big

Also by never allowinh your lab to fill you never get raided, I run coke and meth on the last 40 days, sell and ressuply every day and NEVER got raided

you can sell until 1,5 bars (is it 84k?) and get one vehicle everytime, so theres no need to sell before ;)

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

MC Biker

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 27 October 2017 - 11:52 AM Edited by LordLoff, 27 October 2017 - 11:52 AM.

84K can give you 1 vehicle if it is plane, boat, van or truck, but if it is bikes you already get 2 with 84K (doable but stressfull, soecially on hard lobbies)... 56K is safer for solo sales

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users