Drop-Off strategy for sales

8 replies to this topic
iDrewskii
  • iDrewskii

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2017 - 10:09 AM

Long ago getting people to work for you wasn't an issue, but now it seems most people don't need the money and aren't interested in working for other people. This is annoying when making deliveries. If you go for the lower price, local option you can get it done(although this gets a bit tedious) but you lose out on profit.

Last night I tried to sell some Meth and riskily went for the higher price Blaine County option(My lab is at the docks) and I had to try and get 2 PostOP's to Blaine County and make 5 drop off's each. There wasn't quite enough time to get this done.

I did waste a minute or two trying to get my Cargobob to pick up the PostOP as they're way too slow and struggle on hills, but no luck. Can anyone confirm that the Cargobob doesn't work with these? As I use the Cargobob to good effect when delivering high end cars on my own.

Does anyone else have a similar issue with getting people to work for them or is it just me?

Does anyone have any different strategies for doing drop-offs on your own?

Starkoji
  • Starkoji

Stuck in virtual clouds, literally.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 July 2017 - 11:48 AM Edited by Starkoji, 11 July 2017 - 11:48 AM.

I believe you cannot pick up any crates relating to MC businesses with a cargobob, whether it to be resupplying or selling. As for being able to find people to work for me, it really depends on the day and time. Switching sessions usually results in finding one that has some people who will work for you, though that can be tedious.

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 11 July 2017 - 06:32 PM

Long ago getting people to work for you wasn't an issue, but now it seems most people don't need the money and aren't interested in working for other people. 

1) Everyone can become a VIP now. You don't need a million anymore.

2) I never do any serious business with randoms. Only with trusted players, friends, people who don't make stupid decisions. I think people just don't trust a random guy. You will have more luck with a crew.

Can anyone confirm that the Cargobob doesn't work with these?

I can confirm that.

Cargobob works with I/E cars and some Gunrunning vans (doesn't work with Technical)

PostOP

I just switch session if I see these or the Trash Trucks. Then I try to export a car or sell the gunrunning stock. After that the sale mission should reset.

Does anyone have any different strategies for doing drop-offs on your own?

Buy Oppressor if you can

Pick the right roads if you are selling the product in a ground vehicle (don't blindly follow the GPS)

Sell the product in small parts to get less delivery vehicles

Also

• mrgstrings likes this

Hécate-II
  • Hécate-II

Real Money

• Members
  • France

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:07 PM

Have you tried to lift Marshall and Dune FAV?

flexcreator
  • flexcreator

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 11 July 2017 - 07:57 PM

Have you tried to lift Marshall and Dune FAV?

Doesn't work with Marshal. I tried.

Didn't tested with Dune.

Works with Insurgent, but it's too heavy anyway.

• Hécate-II likes this

JairoDM
  • JairoDM

Mr. Nobody

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 4 weeks ago

What I do is produce up to a limit where I generally do not need to use two vehicles to distribute the merchandise.
  • mrgstrings likes this

mrgstrings
  • mrgstrings

Now let's take the news from behind!

• Members
  • Germany

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by mrgstrings, 4 weeks ago.

^ This is what puts bunker sale over biker's for me, buying bunker supplies gives you one vehicle and for coke you should not wait too long or you will be screwed with 2. :(

ojibwedude1979
  • ojibwedude1979

Player Hater

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 4 days ago

150,000  sale of guns  (bunker)   uses only one vehicle   anything  over then   160,000   usually requires   2  vehicles   ,  sucks when  you  dont have a friend  that you can count on  .

LordLoff
  • LordLoff

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 3 days ago

I always deliver meth solo and I do it when one or.one and half bars are filled and I never got more than I can deliver, always many time letf after full delivery

On a crowded lobby I deliver local, still get some crowded lobby bonus, on an almost empty lobby I deliver far

Other players will not get any bennefit if they kill you on product delivery, only if you are carrying the stolen supplies, so on deliveries only trolls will be dangerous

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users