If GTA Online have 1 dlc left, What dlc do you want it to be?
Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:12 AM
- gizmonomono, Mach1bud and StuntCurry707 like this
Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:25 AM
- HailHydra likes this
Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:28 AM
huehuehue we definitely need this one
Bug Fix DLC.
- aaronBLUEeyes, ringtone7 and kovaandr like this
Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:34 AM Edited by crsN, 10 July 2017 - 11:36 AM.
+1 for Tuners and Outlaws.
- StormerBoy and RetroStyle like this
Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:38 AM Edited by Ray's Occult Books, 10 July 2017 - 11:43 AM.
Owning Mansions having bars and nightclubs
Fast food restaurants which we can enter and enjoy.
More glamour and enjoying the fruits of our labour away from the total grindfest of past DLCs,
Actually feeling like you've reached the top and it's time to sit back and relax and having a pet Tiger chained up in the grounds of our mansions.
All the stuff we wanted from day one
gyms, basketball, pool tables,
more open interiors, a range of better activities camping, hunting, mountain climbing, the list is endless.
- Iroquois, Redmore, Solid Scorpion and 27 others like this
Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:45 AM
BIKERS II: The return of punk jackets and grungy stuff and also more sweet motorcycles and muscle cars
- GTA-Biker likes this
Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:51 AM
No thanks the return of LJT is too much to bare.
In my version of the game his bullet ridden body is rotting in a deep hole in
Posted 10 July 2017 - 11:51 AM
The Realistic Steak update c'mon already R* ffs
Actually, for real: Tuners and Nightlife.
- Bahama Mamas, Cockatoos, Tequi-La-La and other venues open as owned businesses for supply runs and product shipping (distribution of illegal goods using the clubs as a front)
- Tuners and Street Racing for cash/cars after dark
- Benny's upgrades for crazy personalisation of both new and old Tuner rides
- Lots of clothing for girls and guys who wanna turn heads on the dancefloors and bars of LS
- Interiors unlocked and PV's available in Director Mode
Though a Cops and Crooks theme would be almost as good. Would love to play GTAO trying to shut down criminal activity as a police officer instead of just as an asshole
Even though my lousy wage and thankless job might tempt me back into a life of crime
*Smokes cigarette at desk and contemplates future with a gravelly interior monologue*
- FlacidJack, StormerBoy, MGgames100 and 17 others like this
Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:09 PM
Midnight Club update. A complete range of tuning for all vehicles including wheels size option.
Or even better, map expansion..LC DLC.
- Commander S and AllNighter1 like this
Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:13 PM Edited by joao_inca, 10 July 2017 - 12:17 PM.
A Law and Order dlc (including tuners)
A new range of cars arrives to LS from maibatsu etc... (tuners) but also new muscle from Bravado etc...
New cop cars, cop jobs, the ability to be an Officer and a Patrol mode, policing civs and players
- Ron Horse likes this
Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:14 PM
- StormerBoy and El Payaso like this
Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:15 PM Edited by HARBUJAHN THE GREATEST, 10 July 2017 - 12:16 PM.
I dream of galloping over the hills of ls with duel rpgs on my little pony
Id like to see a night life one though
- TankGirl likes this
Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:23 PM
-a few retro vehicles (pmp600, presidente, hunter, perhaps the Ghawar bizjet)
-a few new vehicles (LCPD vehicles, duh)
-new Jobs (races, dms, contact missions)
-apartments/houses (apartment in the Rotterdam tower, mmmh)
-some might say Bowling or something from IV, but honestly... not really needed.
-some new/old contacts (Yusuf, Brucie)
Will Never happen, but a maaaaaan can dream
- StormerBoy, OVO, Skeve613 and 6 others like this
Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:27 PM
An urban racing update that improves and focuses on regular races, fixes little details like the falling light poles and road signs, and enhances the car culture this game should've had. Here are the things that would be nice to have:-
- Loads of clothing articles and accessories related to different car manufacturers like Pfister Design or the Vapid Merchandise, for example.
- Dozens of tuner cars like the first gen NSX and Supra, old-school and modern muscle cars like the Shelby GT500 and Camaro ZL1, and performance coupes and sedans like the RS5 and CTS V.
- 10-car garages becoming customizable with different wall/floor designs, decorative pieces like posters and seats, and have the workshop in the back become functional.
- reduced cooldown timer when calling for vehicles via menu from 5 minutes to 2 minutes.
- more extensive tweaks to the Content Creator and make it less restrictive
- the ability to have a car meet in an area that spawns a surrounding dome, just like the one in Penned-In, that disables outside damage from camping griefers and weapons when stepped in.
I shouldn't gush over things I'm sure won't ever get added, but eh, a guy can dream.
- Solid Scorpion, Rafae, BigJoe_1 and 7 others like this
Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:28 PM
GTA Online: Fan Favourites
Some of the most highly requested additions, all in one massive update.
-H U N T E R
-Skylift with either hook or electromagnet
-Vapid Dominator Classic
-'Decommissioned' police vehicles, along with the return of the Police Stinger and vigilante missions
-Recommissioned JB 700
-North Yankton gets expanded upon and made accessible
-Car carrier trailers spawn again. Can be purchased for I/E deliveries
That'd be pretty much my perfect update. The final update will probably be just reskinned crates/biker businesses though.
- Rafae, alkaline_, AUScowboy and 3 others like this
Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:30 PM
Something that has an end game feeling to it. Definately not another business themed update. Mansions and beach houses. Get rid of the property cap. Give us the highly requested vehicles like Lost Slamvan, Hunter etc. Add a bunch of Tuners, Muscle, Sedan, Compact cars. Open nightclubs and fast food interiors. Allow all game modes in any lobby type.
Basically flesh the game out, fix the bugs and remove the restrictions then leave us all to play how we like.
- StormerBoy, AllNighter1, alkaline_ and 1 other like this
Posted 10 July 2017 - 12:34 PM
New heists with unreleased "Final" heist ready for when GTA:O moves from LS to LC/VC...
Lester sets up robbing the union depository with a bunch of crazy set up missions and wacky armed/special vehicles but the twist is on the finale... You fail. Almost getting caught and with the entire LSPD searching for you, you must leave the city, leave everything behind, and head for Vice City to drag yourself up the ladder again.
The perfect way for Rockstar to not transfer player stats, cash or assets from Online to the next installment.
- Deerhoof likes this
1 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users