Quantcast

» «
Photo

Why do buds tell me I'm late for meetings?

10 replies to this topic
PrinceOfPol
  • PrinceOfPol

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

It's a long distance from Bohan. The issue is whether I may not be able to make it at all if I relocate once again to the west.

ITz_cLaude_bAB
  • ITz_cLaude_bAB

Player Hater

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 2 weeks ago

Happens to me too, trying to get special abilities. f*ck them, everyone says i'm late, i guess ill just take a taxi from now on. Take a taxi and you should get there in a couple of seconds when skipping...
  • Neon_Dreaming likes this

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

Like the guy above said, take a taxi. Otherwise you'll be in a constant rush.

Payne Killer
  • Payne Killer

Twilight crawled across the sky, laden with foreboding.

• Members
  • Mexico

Posted 2 weeks ago

I hate when I call Packie and he's all the way at the Alderney State Correctional Facility and I'm at Hove Beach. At least Dwayne stays within his area, sometimes he'll be outside Modo or at his apartment.

MiamiViceCity
  • MiamiViceCity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Most Obsessive Name Changer 2016 (My unofficial GTAF annual award)
    Biggest Fanboy 2013, 2014, 2015
    Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted A week ago

I hate when I call Packie and he's all the way at the Alderney State Correctional Facility and I'm at Hove Beach. At least Dwayne stays within his area, sometimes he'll be outside Modo or at his apartment.

It's good to note that during the missions Gerry's imprisoned Packie will most likely be there. Pay particular attention to where you meet them also as they're you places visited in the story like the gambling den Roman normally goes too.

Anyway this is really the only thing I find annoying about the friends/girlfriends is when they're on the other side of the city. Thank god for the taxis.

• Payne Killer likes this

Zello
  • Zello

Hired gun

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

You should try taking the subway to pick them up if they're in LC.

• HeistsActivist likes this

PrinceOfPol
  • PrinceOfPol

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Happens to me too, trying to get special abilities. f*ck them, everyone says i'm late, i guess ill just take a taxi from now on. Take a taxi and you should get there in a couple of seconds when skipping...

Brucie is so hard to impress, stole that first car mentioned in e-mail, raced for him and it all has so little effect.

PrinceOfPol
  • PrinceOfPol

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Don't want to post a new thread about it. In regard to Alex Chilton nothing came out of the craplist contact although I have 50% fondness in stats. Do you just have to wait a long time for her to get in touch through e-mail or message?

SabreGT7
  • SabreGT7

And the winner by knockout is...!

• Members
  • England

Posted A week ago

Due to the fact that ya'll need to hurry your ass up, my man.  ;)

All joking aside I guess you do just have to learn to drive a bit quicker when going across town or alternatively as others have said just take a YELLOW CAR! as the handsome serb would say. 

Neon_Dreaming
  • Neon_Dreaming

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Don't want to post a new thread about it. In regard to Alex Chilton nothing came out of the craplist contact although I have 50% fondness in stats. Do you just have to wait a long time for her to get in touch through e-mail or message?

Make sure that your email folder isn't full maybe? That's the only thing I can think of.

PrinceOfPol
  • PrinceOfPol

Player Hater

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Make sure that your email folder isn't full maybe? That's the only thing I can think of.

It was just a delay, I got it.

• Neon_Dreaming likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users