SA - Realistic bike handling

SA Released
3 replies to this topic
thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2017 - 06:17 PM Edited by thalilmythos, 09 July 2017 - 06:31 PM.

I got really tired of looking for a Good Bike handling on google, so i stopped and did it myself, here, try it.

Increased Bikes overall speed but decreased maniobrabilty

Decreased the Bycicles speed, because they were Insanely fast, unrealistic from where i see it, they are on par with V's bicycle speed.

http://www.mediafire...es handling.rar

• B Dawg, BiPolarBear and Jeansowaty like this

MaTeeeS
  • MaTeeeS

ice cold baby!

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 4 weeks ago

Did you changed braking power too? I use mixmodssets plugin from junion, which decreases braking power on half from default.

• thalilmythos likes this

B Dawg
  • B Dawg

Motosoldier

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by B Dawg, 4 weeks ago.

I think you've made the sports bikes too fast, and on top of that there doesn't seem to be much of a speed difference between them (they all feel equally fast because they all give you maximum motion blur)

Plus, you also seemed to have made the Sanchez as fast as the Sports bikes.

Haven't tried bicycles but that change seems nice.

• thalilmythos likes this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Vigilante.

• Members
  • None

Posted 4 weeks ago Edited by thalilmythos, 4 weeks ago.

I think you've made the sports bikes too fast, and on top of that there doesn't seem to be much of a speed difference between them (they all feel equally fast because they all give you maximum motion blur)

Plus, you also seemed to have made the Sanchez as fast as the Sports bikes.

Haven't tried bicycles but that change seems nice.

I used the Freeway handling as a base for every bike and tweaked some things that i don't remember too well to make the bikes have a difference,but i'll recognize them seeing the handling file(it was 5 am and i was modding the sh*t out of my game) is not too noticeable, but is still there, i am going to make it more pronounced.

About bycicles, it is a nice change, But running away from the Cementery on the start of the game is a bitch, however i like the difficulty it provides it also makes for a more realistic feel on the mountain bike during the chilliad races.

If you got any suggestions i'll make them happen, and this time around i will do some research and use a speedometer to be accurate.

Did you changed braking power too? I use mixmodssets plugin from junion, which decreases braking power on half from default.

Yes i did. is a little more soft than default, but not much, try to use 75% of the braking power instead of 50% to get the effect i presume you desire.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users