Photo

Realistic misc

SA WIP
9 replies to this topic
thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Snitch

• Members

Posted 09 July 2017 - 06:09 PM Edited by thalilmythos, 3 weeks ago.

If you are like me and your common sense sometimes doesn't allow you to enjoy certain things of San Andreas, don't worry, i got you covered, this is going to be a compilation of little scripts to change little details of gameplay it will grow, while i keep having ideas, but don't worry i got something for you.

Fitness:

Now every 12 in game hours, you will lose 3% of your muscle and your stamina you will also lose 0.1% of your fat. No more killing people for days without getting tired, no more full muscle without doing your thing. you have to put in work at least once every 2 days in the gym or you will be losing your gains (Unless you save the game and reload before the 12 hours pass but, don't tell anybody you cheating bastard).

(based on limdingwen's three meals mod)

Download link: http://www.mediafire...o3k/Fitness.rar

No escape in safehouses:

Did you found reconforting having the army just give up on trying to cheesehole yo'ass with m4 after you go inside your house? well, if you like having to run around the damn map looking for a pay'n spray or hiding on alleyways to survive as long as you can, then this is for you, you can't go inside your house with a 3 star level or more, you have to escape the police first.

Download link: http://www.mediafire...evel houses.rar

Gangs don't shoot on sight:

If you have my unarmed fix, then you know these motherf*ckers are really annoying when you are cruising in your ride and all of a sudden you have your wheels popped. what this does is that it makes everyone juuust dislike you, and that should be enough cuz' one man should be able to drive around town right?

This is also usefull if you want to keep gangs instead of taking over everything, just for fun right? damn i don't know, here, have it.

Download link: http://www.mediafire...nt gangs V2.rar

Taunts

You played scarface the world is yours, then came back to gta and missed the taunting feature and being able to insult people and drop one liners after blowing their faces off? well is your lucky day, i created it's analog for gta sa, now you can insult and taunt people in the middle of shootouts, and you will enjoy it, if that's your thing, you will find yourself telling Carl that he indeed does have issues (he just keeps asking if he has issues to dead people dude, is not right)

http://www.mixmods.c...leo-xingar.html (Merged with Xingar "insults" mod by Junior_Djjr)

This is some really basic stuff, that even you could do if you watch a 2 minutes cleo tutorial on youtube, but is all bout' the ideas people, enjoy.

• B Dawg, Jack, Jeansowaty and 7 others like this

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

Modding Lover

• Members
  • Brazil
  • Best Map 2016 [San Andreas INSANITY] [Contribution]

Posted 13 July 2017 - 04:07 AM

The fix "indifferent gangs" will be incompatible with Animeshnik's Aztecas and Triads fix.
  • thalilmythos likes this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Snitch

• Members

Posted 15 July 2017 - 06:57 PM

The fix "indifferent gangs" will be incompatible with Animeshnik's Aztecas and Triads fix.

Fine then, i just made it compatible with it

http://www.mediafire...nt gangs V2.rarregular version and alternative.

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

Modding Lover

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Junior_Djjr, 3 weeks ago.

I really liked your taunt mod :p

But I was poor made. You made request to load the animation to each frame while you play (even without using the mod), that is, 60 FPS will have 60 requests to load .ifp per second... obviously causing memory leak.
And why did you replace .ifp? Why not use a new one? As well as various ugly hacks to make it work.

I rewrote the script in my way, the result was cool (written in GTA3script)

Spoiler

(do note that I preferred just table "110", in the others there are some phrases that don't fit)

I would like to recommend you my CLEO tutorial:
http://brmodstudio.f...ript-gta3script

• Davve95 and kkjj like this

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Snitch

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by thalilmythos, 3 weeks ago.

I really liked your taunt mod :p

But I was poor made. You made request to load the animation to each frame while you play (even without using the mod), that is, 60 FPS will have 60 requests to load .ifp per second... obviously causing memory leak.
And why did you replace .ifp? Why not use a new one? As well as various ugly hacks to make it work.

I rewrote the script in my way, the result was cool (written in GTA3script)

Spoiler

(do note that I preferred just table "110", in the others there are some phrases that don't fit)

I would like to recommend you my CLEO tutorial:
http://brmodstudio.f...ript-gta3script

I'll read it when i get rid of this big heavy ball called lazyness i got on top of myself, i'm thankfull for the imput tho, now, having memory leaks is something i didn't know could happen just from loading an animation at the start of a script, i'll update the topic with your script.

Junior_Djjr
  • Junior_Djjr

Modding Lover

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 3 weeks ago

now, having memory leaks is something i didn't know could happen just from loading an animation at the start of a script, i'll update the topic with your script.

You din't loaded the animation at the start of the script, you loaded in loop while the mod isn't activated:

:Label
load animation
if activated
else, go to Label again
  • thalilmythos likes this

lsnoop
  • lsnoop

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

You played scarface the world is yours, then came back to gta 

Lol. Scarface > gta so there is no chance you come back  :lol:

Thanks for the mods! I wish you added the Scarface bank account system to SA though...

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Snitch

• Members

Posted 3 weeks ago

You played scarface the world is yours, then came back to gta 

Lol. Scarface > gta so there is no chance you come back  :lol:

Thanks for the mods! I wish you added the Scarface bank account system to SA though...

You and me both, there is a mod for that on gtagarage that's alike i think, bank mod, look for it.

BobFromReboot
  • BobFromReboot

Hustler

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 2 weeks ago

The insult mod is really cool, but it seems that it only works properly with keyboard and mouse. If I use it with the gamepad, CJ will do the insult, but the target pedestrian doesn't respond or react. For example, the police don't get mad and give me one star if I insult them with the gamepad.

thalilmythos
  • thalilmythos

Snitch

• Members

Posted A week ago Edited by thalilmythos, A week ago.

The insult mod is really cool, but it seems that it only works properly with keyboard and mouse. If I use it with the gamepad, CJ will do the insult, but the target pedestrian doesn't respond or react. For example, the police don't get mad and give me one star if I insult them with the gamepad.

Tell Junior_Djjr on his workshop, that mod is from him now, i really don't feel like looking at his code since my own didn't worked with the gamepad originally.

• santotaku likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users