Gangs CarColor Customizer

SA Released
7 replies to this topic
Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:44 PM Edited by Crspy, 2 weeks ago.

Since this wasn't done before and i would love to do it actually since i like Saints row style , decided to make all the gangs car colors ( even the unused gangs )  completely customizable including the  primary and secondary color with a simple INI file.   ;)

just like that :

Spoiler

Source:

Spoiler

Download Link : GangsCC Customizer.7z

• B Dawg, Tomasak, Rented and 7 others like this

Nedergård
  • Nedergård

Player Hater

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 09 July 2017 - 02:49 PM

<3

• Crspy likes this

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2017 - 04:58 PM Edited by Crspy, 09 July 2017 - 04:59 PM.

Mod updated :

1.made some optimizations  ( less loops )

2. fixed the bug that prevented Russian mafia &  bikers car colors from being changed by script. ( thanks to kane49 for reporting this )

• Kane49 likes this

Kane49
  • Kane49

The Original Balla OG / a.k.a. ~iiCriminnaaL

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 July 2017 - 04:59 PM Edited by Kane49, 09 July 2017 - 05:01 PM.

This can be a replacement of the need of adding unique cars for the gangs (like Cholo Sabre, Mafia Sentinel, etc) for SA gangs, in proper way that fits with the game's atmosphere.

Great! Good job  ;)

Btw, the only gang vehicle colors which was bugged were the bikers', Russian Mafia's car colors worked already :p

• Crspy likes this

Kane49
  • Kane49

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago

Is it only in my game or it doesn't work with Da Nang Boys? Their vehicles are always black, regardless of which color I set their vehicles to.

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Crspy, 3 weeks ago.

Ops it was a small mistake  " getting float number instead of integer "  :monocle:

Link updated

Also , i recreated the script in a high syntax language and less loops so it should be more optimized  , source available at the first post. 

Kane49
  • Kane49

• Members
  • None

Posted 3 weeks ago Edited by Kane49, 3 weeks ago.

Btw, found another issue. It's caused due to the way mod works on, but I'll state it in case it can be fixed.

The mod is set like: Vehicle that's driven by a gang member its color will be the gang car color, that causes when a gang member steals a vehicle, whatever its colors are, its colors will turn to the gang's car colors like it's set in the ini file, no matter if it's a gang car or a normal car.

Happened with me when a Balla drove my quad bike, and also when he drove some other pedestrian's car.

Crspy
  • Crspy

Kick

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Crspy, 2 weeks ago.

oh it's not actually a bug but there's no way ( i know )  to execute the script on created cars only and not existant ones ...... the script loops through all cars that exist on the street.

i can live with that though since gangs rarely steal vehicles.

Link updated , Made more optimization to the script , previously it would change the cars color no matter if it was already changed or not ... now it will check if the car was already changed or not  before doing that... which results in the script very light weight   ;)

• Kane49 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users