Quantcast

» «
Photo

Police AI Improvement

37 replies to this topic

Poll: Police AI Improvement (60 member(s) have cast votes)

How would you like to see the cops in GTA:N

1. Complete New System (18 votes [30.00%])

Percentage of vote: 30.00%

2. GTA IV Cops with some Improvement (19 votes [31.67%])

Percentage of vote: 31.67%

3. GTA V Cops with some Improvement (3 votes [5.00%])

Percentage of vote: 5.00%

4. Mix between GTA IV and GTA V Cops with some Improvement (20 votes [33.33%])

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote
The Paradox
  • The Paradox

Player Hater

• Members
  • Turkey

Posted 2 weeks ago

-Bring back 4 wanted level system
-Add witnesses
-Remove 2 hour waiting to lost 1 star.
-Police helicopters shouldn't spawn at every minute
-Make them easier
-They shouldn't just shoot the criminals, they should try to arrest them.
-Add arresting system and give cops shock pistol, taser and batons and make them use it.
-Add police dogs

• CGFforLife likes this

DJ Insanity
  • DJ Insanity

Hustler

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 2 weeks ago

Would like the Police computer to be added back

• (Ambient) and CGFforLife like this

Gunnalingus
  • Gunnalingus

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 2 weeks ago

GTA should have similar police behavior to that of Mafia games.

Let me give an example:

2 carloads of cops are chasing you. Once you stop and kill them all, you'll get rid of the cops for a while. There are no hundreds of lawmen ramming and shooting at you from every direction like in GTA games.

Bribery would also be cool.

But in a realistic situation, especially in America, if you open fire on the Police, let alone kill em all, there'll be all local units being dispatched, plus SWAT or whatever. Of course V is overkill, but I mean seriously, go look at a video or two of American police chases, it gets overkill pretty quickly, especially with "dangerous suspects".

I kind of get what you're saying.

But what if you let the cops follow you into a remote area, like say industrial district or the woods. then realistically it would take time for backup to arrive. It's not like there's a helicopter and million cops f*cking with you within a matter of seconds.

You think GTAV's cops are overkill? I recently replayed Vice City and god damn! This shir is ridiculous: cop cars glue themselves to your car so it is difficult to even escape. Getting rammed in VC is a rather bad experience.

Ideally, I'd like to see a balance between realism and non-realistic fun. For example I miss having fist fights with cops on one star from old GTA.

• CGFforLife likes this

rodrigospascoal
  • rodrigospascoal

Player Hater

• Members
  • Portugal

Posted 2 weeks ago

I would like to see a complete rework in terms of police, but not much OP. Like, cops would be much more smarter, but their aim would be horrible. Just an example.
  • CGFforLife likes this

Am Shaegar
  • Am Shaegar

Chartered Accountant

• Members
  • None

Posted A week ago

Even if they re-consider a new or an improved system that stop endlessly respawning cops then that would be a great relief. Including the rubber banding A.I. 

• CGFforLife likes this

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted A week ago

More airsoft tactics:

• CGFforLife likes this

Trooper Fera
  • Trooper Fera

Are you late to the abortion clinic?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 3 days ago

Personally, I would like a better jurisdiction system, with different officers in different locations. V had the slight issue with giving the LSCS jurisdiction in Blaine County and giving the LSPD a statewide jurisdiction. So far only IV has nailed jurisdictions on the head, SA also gave the LSPD a statewide jurisdiction as well... 

CaptainMental
  • CaptainMental

Criminal Mastermind

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 3 days ago

-Cops takes time to report you (except their reporting time are shorter than ped)

Most cops have an emergency/distress button on their radio, hence its logical their report time is less than that of a civilian.

-During Night, you can use darkness as advantage for getting away from cop
-Also during Night at 3 Star, Police Helicopter need to Use Their Searchlight to find you

Cops have flashlights. Police helicopters have searchlights and infrared/night vision.

-Ped Should also has it's own wanted system (Other ped or Player can report a ped doing crime and the police will hunt the ped down)
-There should be something that prevent the ped from calling cops (like low signal or low battery)

Peds do get hunted by the police from time to time probably because they were reported, you just havent seen anyone reporting it. (More realistically is that the game spawns certain things, like for instance a police car chasing some NPCs, things do not happen outside the active area of the player.) And how common is it that someone doesnt have signal or battery? Especially in the island of San Andreas where there really is no inhabited wasteland. Even in the Grand Senora Desert, a bombastic name for a desert where you can see roads and human life wherever you look.

-Homeless, women or men in Underwear, shouldn't be able to call cops

Even homeless people in the Western world has mobile phones these days.

-Cops should use Different vehicle for Pursuit or Patrolling (Police Cruiser and Interceptor for Pursuit and Police Patrol and Police Buffalo for Patrolling)

Usually its patrolling cars that chases vehicles. Sending out special vehicles for it from a police station doesnt make sense and does seldom occur in the real world.

-Cops prefer Taking Cover, While N.O.O.S.E prefer Rushing

Why does N.O.O.S.E have a deathwish? Tactical police teams does not rush either unless they are forced to (ex in the even of a school shooting)

-FIB and IAA Should also chase you on five wanted star

Why would IAA care about criminals in the street? IAA is the real worlds equivalent of the CIA, which is a foreign intelligence bureau in the US. They dont chase criminals and especially not on domestic soil.

-Police should use Nightstick at unarmed player on one wanted star

They did in GTAIII and maybe they also did in GTAVC, dont remember.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users